/fat/ Fatty General

Eat Small to Get Small Edition

Previous thread exceeded 300lbs Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwkApyQxTAc&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many pushups have you done today?

>tfw have a date planned
>but it's long enough away to reach my goal weight and then some
she doesn't know i gained weight over the years

CHECK IN TIME, fellow lardhogs

M/29
5'11
Starting weight: 312
Current weight: 250 (-62)
Goal weight: ~170-180

Why is everywhere I look saying beef stir fry is only 300 calories per cup or lower. It's way too delicious to be that low. Is beef bottom round roast really that few calories?

Confess your cheat meals

None yet this week, but I have 1,300 calories worth of garlic naan and spicy hummus in my fridge. Maybe I'll fast tomorrow besides a breakfast protein shake/veggies so I can eat that for dinner. I know it's terrible macros but I just want to gorge on naan bros.

M/26
5'11
Starting weight: 280
Current weight: 138
Goal weight: I don't know.

I want to be feminine/androgynous but at the same time old habits die hard and I want to eat big.

chick fil a with no pickles and a med sweet tea
i still have 800 cal left and it's after dinner

fucking potato salad, went 500 cals over by accident, i swear that shit is my kryptonite

>Starting weight: 280
>Current weight: 138

I want to see this

M/19
5'10
Starting weight: 293
Current weight: 281(-11)
Goal weight: not sure honestly aiming to lose 30 right now but that's pretty much just a stepping stone.

Been about 3 months now and i'm not being half as strict as i could be but i'm a lot more conscious of what i eat now generally eating healthier, mostly fast walking and weightlifting for now but planning to do more research and sort out a propper weekly routine.

Best flavor coming through.

pls post before and after

i can't stop eating even if i want to

POP OFF JAMES

Who else here is unironically doing keto, 23/1 IF, < 600cal, 3hours HIIT daily, and 2 days water fast weekly?

>saw this at Kroger last week
>went yesterday to try some
>it's gone
No tag or anything what the hell

who the fuck is james

I have a dilemma. I'm going out with my friends later tonight, where there will be free pizza and the possibility of going for fast food afterwards. I have 360 kcal left for today, have not reached my protein goal, and am not hungry right now. Should I:
>eat two cans of tuna to fill me up & reach my goal calories/protein
Or
>not eat and face extreme temptation, but also the chance to end my day at a bigger deficit

Learn the lore

just eat the tuna now or take some jerky or something with you so you can get your protons

Kek

but i don't want to
i want it to be readily accessible

Man I've just been making my own. Super easy and delicious as hell

>scoop of protein powder
>cup of milk (any type)
>teaspoon of xanthan gum
>sweetner to taste (I do 2 teaspoon of splenda)
>dozen ice cubes

Blend for a minute. So fucking good. Low in cals, high in protein. Can mix bunch of different shit with it too to keep it interesting.

Where I got it from
youtube.com/watch?v=fwkApyQxTAc&t=17s

My Kroger sells out almost immediately whenever they restock. Gotta ask the grocers when they put it out and preempt other people from Veeky Forums.

Warning, it's not pretty. I hate posting myself so often, but iv'e been in a real ambiguous mire about my body as of late.

Well that's... different.

M/20

Height: 6'0
Start weight:127kg
Current Weight:118kg

Goal:85kg then bulking

M/26
6'2
Starting weight: 295
Current weight: 255
Goal weight: 220

Started at 295 last November, only did cardio until December, started Stronglifts 5x5 in January.

You're still gonna be fat at 85.

t. 183/76 and skinnyfat.

M/27
6'
Starting weight: 250
Current weight: 250
Goal weight: 195

I have a lot to lose, trying no-carb. Gonna kick it into high gear. Just got asthma meds so I can do cardio again (I generally run for like an hour if my breathing is fine)

Today is a cheat day, but tomorrow it's back on no-carb with calorie counting and cardio. But, I did bench 275 today so there's something positive. And 2pl8 5x4

dude you look like a skelly

how old are you? your skin should bounce back

Not joking that sounds like my diet this week except I fasted for 3 days.

I don't feel like one. I still feel fat, whenever I start inching towards 140+ I feel my jawline/neck starting to fill out and panic. I know if I want to be actually aesthetically pleasing I'll have to lift and cut or something. I just don't know, I'm kind of at a loss at the moment if my goal is to be androgynous.

horrible week. been going strong for 5 weeks, enter this week and idk what happened.
doing PSMF, so ~600kcal/day then a big ~2k maintenance meal on sunday.
but monday i went out to eat for a work event. didnt choose well, but w/e right? said fuck it and had big pizza slices for dinner. way over.
tuesday i held strong, PSMF 600kcal.
wednesday i fell off wagon again, pizza and binging on candy.
thursday same problem.
today i recovered PSMF again, but added a halo top as well so now at 800.

man i feel like shit! i need to stay in /fat/.
back on the wagon, back on the wagon, back on the wagon ...

oh fuck, you just missed that age where your skin would bounce back.
If you're lucky it might happen over time

nigga you sound like you got anorexia or something, you look unhealthy

>start running in late January, finish C25K
>run 5k today in 30 minutes
>Dad: Yeah I think my best time for a 5k in high school was 17 minutes. Maybe we can run together in a few months

Savage

HAHAHA BTFO

been a fat fuck almost my entire life. I also have a small penis (4.5 inches, not very girthy). Is this due to me being a fat fuck? Or was it in my DNA since birth to have a small cock? any fat fucks here with huge dicks?

I've had good luck so far with intermittent fasting, 1 4 hour period in a day when I can eat, and I have to eat a bowl of veggies before anything else. Walking an hour every day, and having L-Lysine Dextroamphetamine in my system at all times.

Anyone here(or know someone) who is fit that was 300+ lbs that doesn't have excess/loose skin?

Also 4.5 and gyno
Just fuck me up

it fucking sucks man. I could drop all this weight, get surgery to remove excess skin, follow a strength regimen and become ripped but even after years of hard work I'll still have a little dick.

M/21
6'1
SW: 402
CW:331
GW:250

M/23
5'9
Starting Weight: 195
Current Weight: 171 (-24)
Goal Weight: 160 maybe? Whatever it takes to make this gut go away.

I've been lifting and doing keto since mid December. The going is slow but at least the numbers on the scale are going down.

M: 22
165 cm
SW: 85 kg
CW: 65 kg
GW: 55-60 kg

I been fucking up lately though, I hope I look good by August

Hey Veeky Forums is it okay to eat maintenance for about a week and a half and then go back to cutting? I'm on vacation and it's pretty difficult to stay under 1800. I've just barely done it so far. Is it okay to eat a bit more?

Stop counting calories and start fasting.

>down 9 lbs since March 1st
>order a pizza like I usually do on Friday's before heading to the gym
>forget to ask for thin crust
>2400 cals instead of 1500, eat it anyway
>can't go the gym because I'm bloated
>mom comes home with leftovers from the best Mexican place in my town
>eat some of it
>still haven't gone to the gym because I feel bloated as shit
>probably around 3500 cals today and it's not even sundown

fuck me up f@m

Why would you eat the mexican food

been doing 1500cal a day for a month and lost 10 pounds this month so today I went ham and ate a whole pizza and 2 liter orange soda. probably like 4000cal.

but who cares as long as it doesn't become a pattern. once a month is okay imo.

M: 21
175 cm
SW: 95kg/209
CW: 77kg/171
GW: 70/155???

I will cut until I feel good

I ate a brownie, cooke,, and chocolate cake today

I fucking hate university food

>eating 500 calories a day
>fucking freezing all the time, have the chills constantly

Is this a sign of a serious health problem or no. I'm normally warm 24/7.

>500 calories a day
oh shit nigga what are you doing

M/19
5'8
Starting weight: 235
Current weight: 195
Goal weight: 160-170

I don't even have a good reason desu. I just love Mexican. I'm going to have to spend 2 hours at the gym just to be at my daily deficit goal.

Happened to me too when I cut down to 1k a day.

M/19
5'10
Starting weight 220
Current 169
Goal 155

How bad do I look?

better than you did at 220

do you have flabby skin? asking for a friend with similar stats

>500 a day
moron

M/18
5'10"
Starting: 148
Goal: 130

I love food, but how do I suppress my hungry? I was doing so well, but my 2-month vacation in Asia made me gain 20 lbs. Now I'm 148 lbs, and would love to be 130 again. HELP. FUCKING HELP. PLEASE.

I'm perpetually skinny fat and this shit sucks ass.

Not really but I feel like I'll get it because I have stretch marks.

It's just luck mostly

Is it okay if I eat some pasta as long as it fits my macros

83kg/183lbs

>tfw even if we reach our goal we probably will develop dysmorphia
JUST

77kg/169lbs

Already there. You can't escape.

>3006x5344
nigger what the fuck are you doing

You look fine by normie standards tbqh

So has she, but she's not losing it.

The hell you talking about I am FAT
Will cut 8 more kgs then lean bulk

thanks for the heads up user will aim further down

>500 - 1000 cal diet
>starting weight 211
>current weight 201

About two weeks in. Had shin splints last week but they're gone now. Should be jogging again next week. I'd be lower but I had a huge cheat day of Chinese food/bubble tea.

Anyone else have fat thighs that destroy their pants? Sewing mine until I can fit in my skinny people clothes.

Henlo mr skeltal

Please eat more and lift weights. I admire you for losing that much weight, but please don't go any lower in body weight

You have severe body image issues, stop being so afraid to gain a little bit of weight.

Is your deficit 500 - 1000 or total calories consumed 500 - 1000

because one of those is right and the other is not.

6'

will I have loose skin if I start getting my shit together now boyos or is it over

M/20
176cm
SW:100kg
CW:85kg
GW:75kg, possibly lower

nah

I was 225 6'3" and lost the weight in a few months

don't even have stretch marks let alone loose skin, only a little taller

That is a sign of homeostasis slowing down
>500 cals per day
Shiggy diggy

You need to lift, and ironically eat at a surplus now to build up muscle.
Muscle will fill out your loose skin as well.

mhmm cheers

I think that the 3'' is a huge difference though, what's your weight now?

You look like fucking shit bro and you have developed a mental illness during your weight lose. Get some meat on you ffs. Your goals are gonna end up killing you.

Start getting therapy user, that's worse than being over weight for you.
Look after yourself

The fact you ordered pizza in the first place was a fucking mistake then you just drowned yourself in fuck ups. Grow a pair fatso

I don't know what kind of regiment/what muscles I should focus on to not make myself look like even more of a deformed goblin, though. I get an alright amount of cardio in from playing DDR, and do pushups/chinups. I guess I should be using my weights more. Sorry about the rambling, I just feel kind of lost.

unironically SS + GOMAD

Honestly, just do Starting Strength, eat at a surplus of 250cal, maybe more.
You'll look a hell of a lot better.

I hate rest days

>exercising

Won't that pack on a bunch of fat? I understand that bulking/cutting is a thing, but is it really unavoidable?
Every website tells me that my TDEE is like 1900, but that just really doesn't feel right.
Is it possible to do SS with just adjustable dumbbells at home? Should I keep doing pushups/chinups?

People are supposed to have a bit of fat on their bodies.
People don't think of the holocaust when they think of a feminine/androgynous guy.

Does anyone think Trump will one day post in /fat/ trying to lose weight from the White House?