/Friday night feels/

/Friday night feels/

How you holdin' up, Veeky Forums?

>gril at my work keeps pestering me about why I dont have a gf
>she's 21 and engaged
>i'm 31 and living with mom

its obvious what you need to do user. ask ur mum out

Why do you live with your mom?

I work full time but make minimum wage. After paying insurance bills and groceries and gas I have little left. Add on rent and utilities and I would be in very hard times

>a lot of work this weekend
>told myself to relax
>bored and stressed at the same time

Might go to the gym again

I'm exhausted. I just had my brother and grandparents over and cooked them some massive elaborate burgers which fucked my calories for the day.
>Toasted buns
>sharp white cheddar cheese
>premium grass fed patties marinated in worchestershire sauce
>sun dried tomato
>avacado
>bacon
>Greenleaf lettuce
>fresh tomato
>sautéed onion
>and topped off with an egg cooked inside a ring of bell pepper
So fucking proud of those burgers man. Everyone tells me they are better than expensive restaurant burgers (I mean they come out to like $12 each so they better be). But I need a nap before I go to lift and run tonight.
And it's 8pm and my friends want to hit the bars later, but I'm already broke and way over my calories for the day.

honest question. how do you not die of anxiety about your future? i make six figures but i worry about money and being 50 and unemployed all the time. are you just waiting for your parents to die?

a girl wanted to come over and let me fuck her in any hole but i said i was busy.
> mfw I'm not busy

>didn't get to bed until 8 in the morning and missed a meal last night
>stressed as hell about life in general
>feel stiff and sore and shitty
>today is intensity day for TM

Haha time to fail right lads

got ghosted by a girl I had been talking to for a couple of months, we live about an hour apart and had gone on several dates and fugged and talked/texted every day

she probably found someone closer or something

Tore my MCL just as I was getting really good at skating, how im stuck in the same chair all day getting fat and living like a sedentary piece of shit

also ive tried to kill myself twice this year but thats not really here nor there

fpbp. sound advice.

01:16, on my laptop waiting to feel tired enough to crawl in bed next to my sleeping gf

Those sound delicious af user. I'm hungry at the gym and that made it worse.
Eating a lot with your family is okay every once in a while, just keep up the diet and you'll fine

Lift away the feels

You almost deserve a tear when you waste your time with skating

this.
Take up a martial art out of the following:
boxing, kickboxing, thai boxing, judo, brazillian jiu jitsu

Or take up something like rock climbing

>gf cheats on me
>start going to gym 7 days a week instead of 5
>stop wanting to eat
>anxiety disorder acting up
>start day drinking
>several panic attacks throughout the day
>210 heart rate
>try to take her back if she promises to stay loyal
>she walks away
>I'm so lonely I probably will just take her back anyways
>called off of work sick
>try to rebound
>rebound gets high and fucks friend
>alcohol is the only calorie intake
>go to the gym and have tachycardia
>hospital.jpeg
>get home
>browse Veeky Forums
>eat entire pizza and throw up because my stomach is the size of a kernel of corn
So a pretty interesting week for me

All my old habits are hitting me at once and I feel like I am being tested. (Cocaine, alcohol, junk food, ex gf) trying my best not to break

i get that, but its not that skating is good cardio or whatever, it's just what i love to do. i've met so many wonderful people and had so many good times through it. honestly i don't really see the point of doing something if you don't fucking love doing it.

I'm feeling amazing. Finally got back in the gym after having to take a couple months off due to breaking a couple bones in my hand. Picked up some Mr. Hyde and hit the weights with a purpose.

Just install happn, tinder and/or pay a prostitute. Self-harm will not bring the bitch back, but walkin on will get you something knew. With small steps you'll get over it, it's just too recent for you now.

>Went on a date with some weird crazy chick last week
>Went well and I asked for a 2nd
>She says yes
>I make plans for the 2nd date and ask her
>She ghosts me the entire week and now doesn't want to see me

I can't even attract the weirdos. I'm tired of being alone

holy shit mate

keep your head up, dont ever contact her again and keep grinding.

one day when she's a bit older and less desirable and you're on top of your game - she'll regret it and come back to you on her knees (then just fuck her and cut all contact).

>k and now doesn't want to see me
>I can't even attract the weirdos. I'm tired of being alone

Sounds like you're too good for her to me.

valid

if you dont bang them on the first date or come close there will be no second date my man

Not him, but I'm waiting to die.

Bro fuck her and ruin her marriage. Thats what chad would do...
Plus u got nothing to lose all fitizens sre first in line for wwIII

In a Uni lecture right now. Huge workload this quarter, can't afford a C or won't get into business school, no money, I have like 2 friends, haven't talked to "her" in 2 months, still angry and hurt. feel like I spend most of my day in a car driving to school/work. only look forward to the gym.I just pray one day I'll be as beefy as Eric bugenhagen.

Fuck off. Skating is lots of fun, quit thinking you're better than someone based on something retarded like that

>girl ive been seeing is going to sorority formal tonight with another dude
>fuck her like crazy she loves it
>she plays games like crazy, doesn't know aha she wants
>first hot girl ive gotten wrapped around my finger, she comes over always
>"user i know you're with other girls, user am i cute enough for you, user i bet you say that to all the other girls" etc
>upset she is being trife but not emotionally invested yet
>going to go out and see if I can score another chick at a bar
>get my mind off her by seeing other chicks

man its easy to get girls to like you when you dont give in emotionally, but it sucks not knowing where you stand. Whatever, there will be others. Stay strong bros and work onyourseves keep lifting always and make money. you only have yourself

sorry man but dont take her back you're better than that dude. dont let girls play you. respect yourself

>Watching Ice Poseidon stream
>Playing OSRS (although I just cut yews and talk to my old friends in game)
>Go to a small college, still didn't get laid or get a gf due to autism
>Alcohol later?

I thought starting college would somewhat change everything. I still feel depressed trying to adapt to fit in with the normies playing some facade after being a neet for years. Had this oneitis for this chick that was going good for a few weeks but autism went through and fucked everything up. Now shes trying to make me jealous by talking to some 4/10 manlet. Theres this tall BBC motherfucker coming in my class next week. This is it boyos

I'm 6 ft Hindenburg mode

>if you dont bang them on the first date or come close there will be no second date my man

We just hugged at the end of the date, how do I get them in bed? I'm trying different methods on girls and none seem to work

I feel uncomfortable being by myself now

It seems like any extensive periods of time ( > 5 or 6 hours) by myself cause intense pings of loneliness. It's fine during the day when I'm in classes with people or doing research with others, but when I'm alone, I just feel crushed by a sense of inferiority and my mind defaults to going to negative thoughts. I try and push it out with positive thought, but then I feel like I"m lying to myself if it doesn't work soon.

My once seemingly infinite wealth of patience is wearing away and I'm becoming more irritable. I hate this

keep lifting and go out to bars once you lose weight. dont lose faith man i believe you can be a sick cunt with some work. dont think of other chicks or other dudes. focus on yourself. youve got this

>I'm squatting 145lbs
>my bench is only 85lbs

I'm not gonna fucking make it, am I?
I'm just such a pussy.

Ex messaged me on Facebook, and had a slight breakdown Tuesday night. This culminated in me lifting in anger on Wednesday, and kinda deadening my senses.

Went to the gym yesterday, and when I went to hang off a bar to crack my back, I decided to try to do a pullup, and managed to get one out, even if it took a shit ton of effort. I'm still a fat fuck, but to be able to do a pull up is absolutely mind blowing to me.

Maybe I'll turn this life around yet..

Been sitting here in pain. All my teeth hurt + eye ache + head ache and after taking two painpills, still hurts like fuck. Fucking feels bad man.

Stop hugging them for one, hug them immediately when you meet and kiss them on the cheek european style. As the date goes along touch her as you talk and gauge her interest. If she's into you she won't pull her leg back when yours touches hers, etc etc.

If things go good, compliment her earrings or bring up that there's something in her hair and fix it for her. (If she doesn't mind at all, you're gold)

Always go for the kiss close, otherwise why are you on a date? To meet a new friend??

trying to find some new shoes to wear but Veeky Forums is all twink shit.

Not even sure if I want to go with light boots or standard sneakers. Hard to find non-sneaker shoes that don't look tryhard.

Tomorrow everyone at my school is getting shitfaced drunk because of spring concert

Should I do the same?

I've never drank before, but my friends and other people have always wanted to drink with me

>get drunk with russian exchange student whos been flirty last night
>get to bed
>she passes out
>leaves next morning
>been just texting back and forth all day real casual

considering eating a bullet fampai

I cant get over a girl i was seeing. Its been like 4 months ago. I dont know why i keep denying myself from having good things in life. I want to change but it just doenst want to happen. I do go to the gym and the people there tell me i do look better and om bigger than befor thats for sure, but its not all i want. Other aspects in life are wors than lifting. I keep tapping in the voice thats telling me to do right but it only tells me thats it. Im not using it to its full potential to make me do stuff right instead of just thinking, its frustrating Knowing it actualy can be changed in a blink of an eye by Just being honest with yourself for once.

I did nothing special today. I slept almost a whole day, went to buy food and my siter called me and talked to my mom a bit. Renting a room and living with other who also renting rooms in same house. Im not living up to my standards

Of course you'll make it. Keep going faggot

Well a week of work has quickly destroyed a pretty good 4 day vacation.
That and the fact I'm so inside my own head that I absolutely have to reduce a good situation into a bad thing. Somehow making out with a cute girl and having her basically force her number HAS to be some kind of misunderstanding or trick.

Also just the general dread I'll never amount to anything and it's impossible for me to achieve even the most mediocre and laughable of my dreams.

Also thought about getting a dog after my oldest one dies. But that probably won't work out for a lot of reasons too.

>25
>graduated college
>employed
>pay off college debt and buy a house
>have never asked a girl out
The only thing I look forward to is making gains in the gym.

>cold approach hot girl
>introduce self goes well
>talk a few times but can't seal the deal/ choke when I had chance to ask out to lunch
>write off as lost cause today
>trying to get over failing but can't

feels meh

Something about the solution to loneliness being to install something makes me laugh

>fulfillment.exe
>why won't it run?!

Posts like these make me hate baby boomers even more.

We have to work like slaves, yet make very little money, and our future is very uncertain.

Life is fucking unfair, those fucking baby boomers ruined our future, for their own sake.

>Got raise at work over the winter
>Finally finished paying off student loans
>Decide to use the extra funds to replace the half-rotten kitchen cabinets and counters in my shitty house
>Start pricing supplies at Home Depot this week
>Come back from the gym this afternoon
>Dog acting weird
>Go to see what he's looking at
>Swarm of termites coming out of the back wall on the patio
Welp, the mold around my sink hasn't killed me yet...

Just work hard m8
lul

>meet qt Japanese exchange student and university
>start talking through Line
>she's really happy and excited to hang out with me and have me help with her English and everything
>we go to bars and concerts and do American shit
>sometimes she questions me about what kind of girls I'm into and stuff in her cute broken English accent
>enjoy all the attention she's giving me
>be 3 days ago
>her time in America is up and she finally goes back to Japan

fuck I accidentally got feelings for this girl and now I'm torn up over it

>all this time think I've only had 1 gf because I was only in one long term sexual relationship
>think back
>was in a non-sexual relationship with a girl for over a year
>have had 2 gfs
>having sex with your gf doesnt define the relationship status

feels so fucking good man. All this time I thought I only had had one,

i'm an engineer and i also have the anxiety about being jobless and unwanted by companies when i'm 50

> get dumped a few weeks ago
> sleeping around to try get out of my own head
> thicc chick with huge tits snaps me her in a bra this morning
> probably wants to suck my dick
> just wanna stay at home and watch anime because I did a lot of squats today

who else /selfdestructivetendeciesensurethatthey'reforeveralone/ here?

wtf you would rather watch anime than fuck a high test grill?

>saw the THICC LATINA im obsessed with getting asked out by chad
>tfw she was putting her number in his phone
>tfw chads going to pound her pussy tonight while i post frogs on a japanese fitness board

Atleast yours gets you pussy. Mine just has me binge watching anime and not doing my homework

> enter college, 6’1 slav ready to live the chad life style that I enjoyed during highschool
> befriends very attractive Asian girl freshman year
> full package, funny, fit, good cook, extremely intelligent, redpilled moderate, not afraid to disagree with me and has self-respect
> w-well its just one girl, I’ll ram her and go onto the next one
> end up dating her all 4 years of college
> graduate college
> Suddenly feel pressure, things going too fast, mixed race children propaganda, want to experience more
> break her heart and dump her without a good explanation
> she forgives me anyways
> get into working, start to meet and hook up with other girls
> realize they are all boring, scummy, materialistic, sensitive lefty libs who have no sense of humor
> show up drunk at Asian user’s house depressed and tired, she lets me stay the night on her couch and even tucks me in bed
> realize I miss her horrifically, don’t take action cause im a prideful dumbass with a huge ego
> its too late now, shes seeing another guy
> 2017, climbing at work and going to the gym, but otherwise no progress at life
> feel as if all my pride, hardwork, and chadmanship is being melted and sucked away by some homely chink

not him but when both my parents die i plan on riding my motorcycle across the country and jumping off a bridge

i couldn't cause that kind of pain to them alive

>tfw 27

sometimes you just wanna watch anime instead of nutting on some big ass titties senpai idk

>aced my tests
>made a ton of new friends
>see hot girl
>try to get digits
>shot down
>been depressed the entire day since

emotions are amazing

You made your bed, now sleep in it

Pretty good mang.

>Pulled in my first big fish at new job, got major kudos from boss and peers.
>Making consistent leg gains for Veeky Forums senpai.
>couple potential tinder dates lined up for the weekend (pic related)
>gonna make cookies for dinner tonight
>consultation with psychiatrist told me she doesn't believe I have any forms of mental illness, just general self-imposed stress related to high ambition and life goals.

Overall lifes good. Could use gf but doesn't feel like an urgent need.

was due for 3 PR attempts today - a new squat 3RM, a new DL 5RM and a new weighted pull up 5RM.

>squat
got 2 reps of 172.5kg due to shitty form, stance was too narrow. could've done one more if it went better i think. will attempt again next friday night.

>DL
disaster, DL is trash anyway and always has been at 150kg x 5 and did 152.5kg x 2 tonight. end me. won't budge.

>pull up
got 27kg attached x 5 at bw of 85.5kg. Wasn't hard, was happy with this. Next week 28kg attached, hoping for 30kg by the end of my cut which should be doable as I plan to lose another 2 - 3kg

well there's my friday evening. sucks to be you if you wasted your time reading this garbage

friday night is just like any other night.
feeling like wanting to kill myself pops up a few times, then passes and soon another day ends

>went back to school at 21 graduate in 3 weeks
>filled out 70-90 applications for jobs internships this semester
>have had 3 interviews so far none have worked out
>another one on monday and 2 more phone interviews
>living with mom to avoid student loans
>feel like I wasted 5 years in school since no one is hiring me
>also been single for 2 years and haven't been laid in 10 months
Starting to feel like a real loser, despite the stem degree I feel like I haven't learned anything in depth enough to impress employers in technical interviews so I'm just trying to get an intern position and even that is a fucking struggle. Meanwhile every other kid in my classes have all done internships/ have jobs lined up already.

I've been in these situations, you're gonna be pissed at yourself if you don't make an effort.

Give me her snap. Maybe I can score

Dude I'm 25 with 3 semester left of math in community college. You sound like your good.

>last day at job i hate is this coming thursday
>new job starts on the following monday
>$8k pay increase, more relaxed environment, more room for growth
>mfw thinking about that extra $8k worth of sips

oh fuck ya boys

>Yet again fail a 2 week NoPMO
>Relapsed to some pretty extreme trap domination fantasies (boderline snuff) and binged until 2 am
>Don't know how i could ever forgive myself
>Don't know how a woman could ever love me

Should've wifed her. Wtf is wrong with you

i could be better
ive done good by Veeky Forums standards, but i still feel pretty damn similar to how i felt before i was less autistic. i get invited to parties, and im a part of the popular crowd, but the parties are so far and few in between, and ive never had a gf, never even kissed a girl. no matter what crowd i interact with, and ive been in them all, ive never really fit in anywhere, always feeled like i was the outsider of the group, no matter what group. i have so many acquaintances, but so few real friends.

anyone know these feels?

>procrastinsting in talking to my advisor
>procrastinating on registering for the CNA course
>procrastinating on homework
>nothing is fun
>spend my free time watching YouTube videos about "X things you didn't know about" type shit

What have I become

>fapped to facebook pics of the slut showing off her big titties again

You can do 'most anything
Now you're a 21st century man.

I have a noose all ready, it staring me on my bed. I flipped a coin again...

Heads: I go with it
Tails: I keep pushing on.

got tails

Haven't untangled the rope, kinda relieve i didn't go with it, but afraid of my next episode. I was really close this time.

sounded good until you mentioned that sun dried tomato and
>patties marinated in worchestershire sauce
wtf is that actually good? and how did you construct the burgers without them turning into un biteable towers?

Making progress in the gym.

But failing everywhere else.

Hold me Veeky Forums.

damn some of you guys need some therapists

stay safe baby girls

life kinda in shambles but i know it's gonna work out in the end, all good things in due time.
that i'm not doing anything to stop is besides the point
i'm just sitting here watching big man tyrone laugh at canada's leafy flag

Probably gonna go to prison and I have a herniated disc and 3 bulging so I can't even lift. Life sucks

nice dubs though senpai

We're all gonna make it bro
You included
Don't throw away all those gainz

snoop dogg went to prison 3x

prison? why senpai?

>girls and boys starting to notice my gains
>in college but dont party
>dont have sex
>live at home and commute
>mentally feel emotionally empty
>still making gains and doing well in STEM
everyday I feel like im being torn apart

thanks for letting me vent Veeky Forums i have noone else i feel like I can talk to

I just found out my wife of 3 months cheated on me with her boss. The wedding was 3 months ago. She cheated on me before but I forgave her. The only one to blame is myself.

Rest days for me till monday. how will i get through the weekend. depression sucks

How do you even find girls if you don't party. I never cared that much for sex. I just want someone to hang out with during times when I'm lonely, long hours of being alone has really damaged my psyche, and sometimes it is good to have someone to vent to.

>start getting fit 4 months ago to fix my self and be more good looking
>start falling for my flatmate
>one day we got drunk cuddled together and she said we shouldn't do it again
>2 weeks later
>we do the same thing, we cuddled and i told her my feelings and she kissed me (my first kiss) and she tells me she started liking me aswell since last time although i'm out of her standards (95 kg, fatturd in recovery for last 6 months)
>next morning she waits me in the kitchen of the flat and tells me that she really likes me, but we shouldn't move on for now, because its the wrong time and place and that we have to stay friends for now and maybe wait for next year or after uni. She doesn't want to get into relationship yet at the moment aswell because she feels its like a cage.
>For the past week we talk casually and we're better friends than before but still i can't get over it.
>Tfw already thinking of what i should do when we comeback to same flat next september.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually like me and what happened just did because of the heat in the moment. I'm just gonna work out and go for another try when i come back in september and finally will be properly fit.

ditch her now. your only going to regret more later.

damn dude, that's rough. If it happens once it will happen again

smoking weed and really wanting some junk food

gonna make an eggy sammy instead