Is this an attrative body

Is this an attrative body

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/daily-recommended-caloric-intake-women-6675.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd put it in

Only if there's a feminine benis.

If you want to know if someone would fuck you yes. But you are nothing beyond ordinary.congratulations on not eating yourself to an early grave

It's aiight.

I guess
7/10
If the nipples are weird or the vag is gross then 5/10

Ayyy
8.9/10

yeah

its funny how a girls attractive body is don't eat like a slob and maybe jog once a week

and a guys attractive body is couple cycles of tren and 5 days a week bro split with 200g protein every day for years

/thread

>Body dysmorphic disorder the post

don't be a pussy

>pro-tip: all bodies recognizable as healthy and female are attractive to men

It's just a matter of where in the dicking queue would you come. Your body is average, but healthy (not obese, not malnourished, not old) in today's world of low standards that puts you at around a 7-8/10. Pic related is a 10/10. She gets dicked ahead of you.

I would rate it 5 maybe 6 at best. It's average with small tits. Thighs have average form too.

>This
Women always think it's an either or thing when in reality it's a priority thing. We will fuck you all just give us time and a little rest.

>Your body is average, but healthy (not obese, not malnourished, not old) in today's world of low standards that puts you at around a 7-8/10.

Thank God I'm in Europe. So I can clearly identify OPs pic as average. Hell, it's 4-5 and she could gain some (not too much) weight + training so she gets a nice form.

Your pic though is more like a 8-9 depending on what you find personally attractive.

not really, there is a girl physique that doesn't need to do anything physical to be considered attractive.
To take a guy that doesn't do anything physical, he will not be considered attractive except by girls under 20

get a boob job

>Except by hot ass teens
Oh woe unto him. Lol literally not even true anyways. If you've never done anything physical as a female you'll be obese too.

>thinks boobs are actually important
Hahahahahahahahaha

Don't do this
Shape > size and small can be just as good

pic from the back required, u seem to have mislaid ur ass

ITT OP learns she has small teeties and a body that's nothing to write home about

you might be attracted to girls under 20. Thats ok, have a conversation with one, that will help you get over it.
>If you've never done anything physical as a female you'll be obese too
you know people get obese from calories IN vs calories out right? meaning you can do nothing and eat less and not get obese..

samefag and op

I know this chick. That pic is flattering

no

Yes you can sit in perfect stoicism consuming nothing but water and celery and literally nobody does that. Lol you are such a stupid argumentive prick the reason why girls don't like you isn't because you don't have roid monkey physique.

i personally really like this.

Do squats and yoga.

I think in all honestly what will make or break the attractiveness of this body is the FACE

>autistic screeching
sure thing buddy

I forget there are actually real autismos on Veeky Forums. Not just people meming

>Posts 8 min later
>Not even a real comback
>Doesn't even have the proper meme image
SAD!

>Moderately active women exercise the equivalent of walking 1.5 to 3 miles per day, and they require about 1,800 to 2,200 calories each day for healthy weight maintenance
healthyeating.sfgate.com/daily-recommended-caloric-intake-women-6675.html
^Firstly this makes you look like a moron because women still have to eat to maintain bodyweight, because surprisingly the body burns calories without exercise.

Secondly I'm not the argumentative one, I'm simply responding to you attacking me with your virtue signalling crap. Im honestly not surprised you'd want to spend your time with teenagers because either you are one, or thats where you stopped mentally and emotionally developing.

Thirdly its ironic that you call me argumentative- as you continue to argue at me.

Finally I have other shit to do besides wait around for your reply. Get outside

dat ass looks like it wants to break out. i'd say your waist is too thick, I second the squats and yoga recommendation

Holy shit. Lol
>Accuses me of autistic screeching
>Posts wall of text
>Claims to be so busy he can't respond
>Searches the internet to find random study that ironically undermines his own assertions
>Women can do NOTHING and look good
>Gives stats for MODERATELY ACTIVE WOMEN
So who hasn't developed past high school?

if it means anything, as a 3rd user here. I side with you. u can do 0 physical activities and still never be obese. that other user who said @Get outside@ is clearly a monkey.

I realize by posting this it might seem that you're same fagging but I think at least you will know.

you had me going for a while good b8 i r8 8/9

do you guys ever worship dommes

not willingly
if you're gonna be my domme then you need to coerce my worship

Literally I don't know what's going on here.

we just went meta (3rd user here)

pls be from ottawa

man these fucking captcha puzzles are getting harder and harder

afraid not, already got a qt domme anyway

I know im having to circle 50 street signs a minute

I'd pee in her butt.

10/10 in my opinion

r u going to post ur butt

Wait until you find out what she does to make a living.

That is the thing, though. The ideal woman (evolutionarily speaking) stays around the village, cleaning, cooking, maybe picking berries. The man is out doing physical things, hence the double standard

not really.

boobs and legs are kinda small but hips are nice

above average but not really attractive