Did he cheat?

Did he cheat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PA6HYvaXdHU
bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/4/15175552/ufc-209-mma-news-interview-video-khabib-nurmagomedov-missed-weight-cut-lightweight
usatoday.com/story/sports/mma/2015/12/11/death-weight-cutting-yang-jian-bing-mma/77143446/
rt.com/sport/382434-scottish-kickboxer-dies-weight-cut-jordan-/
bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/23/10658048/following-death-of-fighter-one-fc-unveils-new-weigh-in-program-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but it doesn't matter.

Its impossible to cut that much weight in such little time

He saved the fucking card after almost fucking it, is what he did

he cardioed it off by giving jon the succ

did you mean to post this on /heem/

No, I wanted a fitness experts opinion on it

>fitness expert
On fit lmao

How can someone 5 ft 10 like DC stay at light heavyweight where the average height is 6 ft 3? Like how does this nigga punch land on someone's jaw

Wrestlefucking them

Dana probably told him to

I think its fucking disgusting that these "athletes" consistently fail to cut weight. do your fucking job

>Like how does this nigga punch land on someone's jaw

hes was an olympic wrestler, he doesnt need to

he was pressing on the towel in order to put some weight on it

This. It's so obvious.

MMA is chock full of shit strikers that can't wrestle their way out of a paper bag. The sport is still in its infancy.

This, hes still a fat fuck though

From the thumbnail I thought he was standing inside a giant KFC bucket for a second

I don't understand the whole weight thing.

>weigh in at 205 pounds
>rehydrate and eat
>next day step in the cage at 215 pounds

>over by 1.2 lb
>makes weight 2 min later
>opponent under by exactly 1.2 lb

hmmm....

I cut half a kilo by jumping rope for five minutes

makes me think that the towel thing was just a coverup for the scale adjustment, i doubt he could have gotten a steady number more specifically exactly 250 by varying his pressure on the towel, he also had two hours apparently which he could have easily made the weight, makes me wonder if all of this drama was just made up for ppv numbers

ya dis

its retarded and unhealthy

I no u r

Obvious answer
youtube.com/watch?v=PA6HYvaXdHU

more than 215 lmao

I don't get why fighters can't just fight in a weight class healthy to them. Nothing wrong with cutting safely over a few weeks before a fight.

>Khabib screwed UFC 209 bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/4/15175552/ufc-209-mma-news-interview-video-khabib-nurmagomedov-missed-weight-cut-lightweight
>usatoday.com/story/sports/mma/2015/12/11/death-weight-cutting-yang-jian-bing-mma/77143446/
>rt.com/sport/382434-scottish-kickboxer-dies-weight-cut-jordan-/

At least ONE FC is doing something about it.
bloodyelbow.com/2015/12/23/10658048/following-death-of-fighter-one-fc-unveils-new-weigh-in-program-to

Boxing has been around forever and you guys are JUST noticing weight cutting?

It's a simple solution: have the weigh-ins the same day as the fight.

NEXT PROBLEM PLEASE

it's only 1.2 pounds you fucking autistic nerds, his fucking shorts weigh half that amount stop being so fucking stupid.

You'd think people who lift weights would understand units of measurement and weight loss better but this is an excellent scenario to demonstrate how little you guys actually workout and how much you shitpost instead.

my point was why have the weight class at ex. 205 and have them weigh in at that, when the next day at the fight they just gain a ton of weight, weighing different than each other. Like what was the point of cutting and both weighing in at a certain weight when they dont even fight at that.

he went to take a quick poo

They gave him an enema backstage. And he was constipated prior due to dehydration. So he was stuffed full.

if everyone fought in their "real weight class", then people would. But you are gimping yourself if you fight in the weight class that you are naturally, because cunts get in the cage 20-30lbs heavier than the specified weight.

He looked like death, there's no way he was gonna shed that extra lb even if he had two hours to do it

>nigger in sport
>is he using drugs

stop asking stupid questions

That's not the question

> Just copy what this dying, corrupt, boring sport is doing

Are you fucking retarded? They have tried same day weigh ins, not in the UFC but elsewere, and people fucking died because getting concussed with no brain fluid is fucking dumb and dangerous. Same day weigh ins are for sports where you are not getting punched in the head.

Very few people have a "natural" weight that's going to fall exactly on the weight limit of a division, so there is ALWAYS going to be at least some weight cutting involved, in which case there's always going to need to be time for recovery. If you really want to crack down on absolutely brutal 30+lb weight cuts then just do what the IBF does and have a fight day weigh in where you can only be a set amount above the weight limit.

>boxing
>dying, corrupt, boring

pick one, and the only one you're allowed to pick is 'corrupt'

>boxing
>boring
It really is a sweet science if you delve an inch below surface level

DC is an uncle Tom