Fat hate general

Didn't see a thread in the catalog, let's do this

lazy cunts

Jesus fuck, how does one get to this point. Like, don't you feel bad ever?
Like if I see a small hill of my stomach after a big meal, it concerns me slightly even when it's not an issue. But god damn, getting to that point....wtf.

Great success!

One is not like the others

Gentle reminder of you cannot lift your 300lb GF, it's your fault for being too weak.

This is wonderful. Eat your way to health.

Would anyone anywhere really eat more than two of these?

I unironically miss silvio from time to time.

>A box of donuts is the highlight of their day
Dude that's just sad. Like this genuinely depressed me that their life is so empty.

Did you expect a fat person to have a happy, fulfilling life?

Yep not beautiful.

Bulking successfully

Tragedy

Not really fph but aggressive bulking

Putting make up on that is like trying to save the titanic with some duct tape

desu they're jelly as fuck but they're right

she has no curves, she is a stick, and her face is ok

You curl brah?

Fat and Furious 9: Donut Drift

I can deadlift five pl8s and these donuts would be pretty hype desu senpai.

>I thought I could be calm and resist the urge to THROW UP
Maybe if they saw this image a little more often they'd actually lose a little weight

i dont think i could bulk up this fast if i tried
how do you even do that

This is what fatties mean when they say they'd rather be happy than slaving away in a gym.
Food=Happiness to hippos

muh dick

never going to make it

A lot of refined sugar. Little or no physical activity. A couple nights a week of drunk munchies.

this level of delusion makes me angry

I knew a girl like this. When I met her she was an genuine 10/10 in looks, then a couple of years later I saw her and she was one of the fattest people I have ever seen. Like I can't even comprehend how someone can get that fat, she must do nothing but eat.

Holy shit this is disgusting

LONDON

i agree user but somehow it all comes together perfectly. like her face is "ok", but it's ok in the cutest way imaginable

He was a crook but no more than any other PM in the history of the Republic, and he also incidentally managed to actually run the country from time to time
Plus the sinistroid fucktards are insisting we stay in the fucking EU until foreign banks are done bleeding us dry

Of all the things you could test your slut level with, why a stick of butter?

>glutinous behaviour
fuck sakes, user

It's amusing to note the increasing depth of cleavage exposed over the three years.

At some point you need to start considering the load bearing capacity of the sink

>start watching webm
>look away at something on TV for a second
>look back
>still isn't out of his car
Fucking Jesus Christ that took a long time

>Plus the sinistroid fucktards are insisting we stay in the fucking EU until foreign banks are done bleeding us dry
berlusconi is pro-eu you idiot

Anyone else notice in the last picture an engagement ring? Seriously...

>>
Yes. there was a time when I would have eaten 1 dozen doughnuts in a sitting with a smile on my face. Its a problem, thats why i dont go in those places any more.

I Europe, so the clichéd died hair tumbl sjws are (still...) a rather rare sight

>walk by the bus stop
>one of the above is waiting for the bus
>she looks like Saturn (ie round, but with an even larger ring in the middle)
>problem glasses, that femisms fist sewn to her parka, the whole deal
>holy shit, they finally arrived here!
>keep a walkin
>10 minutes and 1km or so later
>pass by the alternative coffee shop
>still closed
>saturn is waiting in front of the door
>i was really tempted to start laughing right there in the middle of the street

She didn't even save time by taking the bus.

Shocking that all of the comments are from overweight middle-aged women lmao

Please tell me that stripped square thing behind her is a chair and not her fat ass. How the hell do you get so fat that you look like furniture?

Oh sweet fuck, there may very well come a day when her gut breaks that thing and all I can think of is that pic of the asian dude that squatted on a ceramic toilet and broke it, slicing his shit up. I don't have the pic, but maybe some other user does.

Full picture series of the bitch shows her with the same poor guy the whole time, I believe

She's from north Italy, engagement rings mean a lot less here. Couples sometimes exchange them even if they have no intention of lasting, let alone marry.

It's not a chair user

>he felt for the leaving eu meme

>That guy in the middle photo

damn

Obesity is a prison

One looks perfectly happy, the other's unconfortable.
I wonder why.

Are men really this desperate?

Biased faggot Milo

Is the joke in that trump and that guy are both fat unfuckable fat shits themselves?
>fat disgusting overgrown manchildren calling others unfuckable
Fucking rich

He looks like a fucking cartoon character.

Men fuck.
Women get fucked.
Is that a difficult concept for you to understand?

BUILD THE WALL

DEPORT ALL FAT ANTI-SOCIAL BEANERS

>does their hair
Hair is already dead, the term you're looking for is dyed
>tries to make fun of others
>expose your own stupidity level instead

You obviously aren't very versed in fucking. Those guys are fat disgusting unfuckable manchildren who have no business talking shit

>omega chest tattoo
the heck

T H I C C

>$80K a year
Fucking poorfags

Based faggot Milo.

That's a gook

If you're rich, you're not unfuckable. I don't care how fat or ugly you are. Joseph Merrick could have fucked Stacies every day if he had more skrilla

This goes for too

Its hard to believe when we all hivemind here, but lots of dudes like/dont care about chicks getting fat. Dude probably even enabled her a lot as she gained.

Men seem to appreciate other attributes in women other than just their bodies. Girls are more picky.

Can't even watch the whole thing. That's disgusting.

More like they enter an emotionally abusive relationship where the cow abuses them into enabling

Goes down easy.

bruh duct tape would have saved the titanic.

this is more like trying to save it with a hot glue gun

Fuck that.. that's just disgusting.. fat people are just making an excuse to be fucking lazy ... they are also risking their health

Fuck no.. woman just need to lose fat.. a lot of it .. the average man can't even lift 300 lbs

mirin dat v taper

Hank Hill ass.

When you're obese as a kid, you cant play sports and have adventures like the other kids. It affects your ability to be friends and get a gf. The best you can be is the class clown.

He doesn't want to go to snap city

You're giving me feels user, I was always a fat kid, since age 4-5, and hated my parents for not feeding me correctly.

I got thinner as I went through puberty, but always remained chubby and my bone structure is now slightly fucked because of it (knocked knees and so on)

I wish parents were fined for having an obese kid because I see it as child neglect.

>those macros

I'm triggered

That guy is a fucking pussy. I can squat 3 sets with that bitch on my neck

>why the hell am I carrying this whale?

and that's why teachers hate fat kids too

Don't be too sad
A lot of fat kids I knew (including me) became a lot taller than their peers because of the (excess) nutrition. Once you lose the weight you'll have an edge, and probably a good personality from not being able to rely on your looks.

That said don't be fat

Does anyone else get really sad when a fat person is rich and pretty but fat, or a skinny person is ugly or dresses like shit? Both are wasted potential.

i was the fat and short kid who couldn't run fast :(

losing weight and learning how to eat real food instead of microwaved fat-filled shit is fun

Why do people follow ridiculous shit like this rather than just eating a little bit less?

Is it honestly so hard to just maintain -500kcal/day for a few months?

dumping more of these