Is joining a frat worth it to smash more sloots?

Was thinking about joining one next year. figured you guys might know some about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=30tEeFc34x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a great way to mean gorgeous girls depending on what kind of school you go to and what the Greek life system looks like. But personally, if I could go back and do it all again, I would've never pledged a frat. It's an easy way to party and meet sorority girls, but beware: many stereotypes about sorority girls are true.

frat bro here.
every frat I've ever seen, had at least two goofy fucks who did not get sloots. the majority did okay, a lay here and there, maybe some steady gigs going. the few chads had it all.

if you ain't chad, or at least norm looking, you ain't gunna do well no matter what. even rich ugly people still have to deal with a lot of bullshit

stereotypes about sluttyness/crazyness?

I nearly have a six pack so I should be pretty good right?

Sports teams are better, preferably a contact sport like rugby. Doesn't just get you access; actively makes you more chaddy, and gives you bros with way less drama than you hear about coming from the purely social clubs.

Frat life will get you into mixers with sorority chicks. But a sport will get you into mixers with the chicks from the volleyball and track teams.

It's easy enough to get laid without being in one, so if that's your only reason I wouldn't bother.

Only if you're under 21.

why does that matter? I'm 20 right now. l

If you're purely looking to pick up girls for one-night stands then probably.
The reality is that the dynamics aren't much different than in the geed world: the 8/9/10 sorority girls are only going to be fucking the ubermensch ultrachads of the frat.
If you're looking to actually find a non-sorority gf it could actually be detrimental, a lot of frat/srat people don't realize how much a lot of geeds dislike and shit-talk/mock them.

not looking for a gf. just meeting some new friends and for some party one night stands. My friend circle is pretty nerdy so there isnt a whole lot of partys for me to go to normaly.

>Was thinking about joining one next year.

I can tell you this, if you didn't rush as a freshman your chances of getting into a GOOD frat are slim to none.

At my university there were 3 top frats and the rest were all joke houses full of rejects and losers. The top frats only accepted freshmen and on the off chance that they accepted a sophomore or spring semester pledge you can be sure that those guys were just used to do bitch work/cleaning and most were drummed out before the year was over.

If you weren't in the "three kings" as they were called, you were better off being a GDI.

You can get into parties in a frat but like says, it's all a big social game. Unless you're into that or actually want to make friends with frat guy types, you're probably better off picking up girls at clubs or using tinder.

fuck that pic is so hot

If you want to get a foot into the door of normiedom, rush but don't necessarily join one. If you make friends with frat guys you can still get into some parties, and you won't have to deal with the cult shit of actually being a member.

>the "three kings" as they were called

Did you go to college at a Japanese high school, senpai?

Mizzou?

not sure if my college does this. I'm at ball state

Close. UIUC.

Only if your parents are paying for it. I had enough of the frat experience in high-school (all dudes prep school) so I wasn't really interested. Had girls around just the same and I could get into frat parties if I wanted because most of my highschool pals at the school joined up. Really the best part about joining up is the business connections.

I was just about to say this. Sounds like the plot of a chinese cartoon.

underrated advice

source - was in a fraternity and played on the rugby team. Both got me plenty of strange, but if all you care about is getting some action, go the sports route... The pussy I got through my fraternity experience was just a nice bonus - there's way more to Greek life than that. Don't join for the wrong reasons

I second this advice. Join the rugby team.

This

>was retarded in high school
>remember entering new school in sophomore year, going around day one signing up for clubs/teams
>this kid from the rugby team literally points to me from across the crowded auditorium and points for me to sign up
>decline it
>later realize it was one of the most popular kids in the school who wanted a 6'4" guy on the team

college is almost exactly like high school in that sense. learn from autist mistakes. so i made sure to actually get involved in uni and it turned out pretty good

but I'm horrible at sports

So was I, which is why I declined. Are you already enrolled? It's going to be hard then, but still go for it. If not, then practice building up physical strength until you do get in. It's good for sports + makes picking up girls much easier

I was just about to say this.

It can go the other way

> be me, sophomore in college
> 5'10", 165 lbs
> kind of look like I lift, but REALLY strong for my size
> 200 lb bench, 320 lb squat, 385 lb deadlift
> get recruited for rugby by guys in weight room (easy because our team sucked)
> half of rugby team are chads from school's cool frat
> play for 1 season as a bench warmer
> tear rotator cuff doing rucking drills in practice
> quit rugby, now I can't do overhead presses
> fin.

im 18, about to graduate highschool.

really considering joining a rushing for a frat.
im going to a pretty big state school too so there should be some options.

Does being attractive help in frats?
im 6'4, built, fit, and have a really good face.

If you really are what you say, then you'll be fine

wow I was just about to say this

>Does being attractive help in frats?
>im 6'4, built, fit, and have a really good face.
fuck off, honestly.

No I mean I'm already fit its just I've never really played sports before, I'm pretty clumsy. I'm already enrolled for next year. Ill be a sophomore.

if youve got the physical ability then I'd say it's more of a social issue in sports. at least it was for me.

Doesn't matter. Start going hard in the gym and at practice. And eat.

social issue in what way?

YES.

frats/sororities are super shallow when it comes to things like looks.
a ton of your value is based off of how you look.

so yes,
being attractive helps alot.

well for me at least it was just a lack of trust in people. i couldnt connect with teammates when i tried it in earlier high school and thus never trusted them and was always distant, which needless to say is horrible when playing in a team sport.

What do the real frats at a big public school really do? "Charity and volunteering"? Then the members just act like a gang on campus - make money from parties and hoard all the pussy?

And the lower rung guys are basically beta orbiters made to do bitch work while chads direct the show?

and after practice, walking back to your dorm still sweaty and kitted out, if you're not pulling regular pussy then you've got no hope anyway - that shit was easy mode, even compared to drunken frat parties

Rent a friend, join a frat.

I went to a university that didn't recognize greeks, and most of the student body was anti-frat. city ordinances forced the frats to put their houses out in the county.

at my campus they do a lot of volonteering stuff

frats are degenerate, all they do is drink, fornicate and never shut their mouths. If you want to be a hellbound fool go for it.

Fuck off back to /pol/ you bitter incel faggot.

>can't think up a single counter argument to refute the truth
typical mindless babbling, just admit you are a slave to your own wicked desires and have no mastery over your mind and spirit.

God loves you user, why do you hate him by breaking the laws he made for your own good? You have been delivered to the frats because of your lack of wisdom, anyone who joins a frat does so to his own hurt

A majority of sorority girls are fucking crazed bitches with money and daddy issues.

Had one extort me out of $500 once because she had my vvyanse and pledge paddle and she fucking held that shit hostage till I paid her.

Had one crash my truck because she found out I went to a social with another girl. Thankfully she was a pussy and only hit the tree going 10 MPH and barely dented the bumper

Been hit multiple times by drunk girls because I was either talking to other girls at parties or I was "being a dick"

There are definitely some diamonds in the rough though. Dated this beautiful DG my senior year. Literally fucking perfect but she got a job out of school in California and I didn't want to move that far away.

Pledged as a sophomore and pretty much had an instant bid to a "top tier" SEC fraternity. It's literally all a matter of who you know and if you fit a certain type. If you spent freshman year as a GDI and got to know which fraternities you actually like/make friends with presidents, pledge classes, etc. shit should be a fucking breeze.

god doesnt exist

i do what i want because i want to

>argues against degeneracy
>is on Veeky Forums
you're not fooling anyone user, we are all degenerates

*tips*

>can't think up a single counter argument to refute the truth

see, i can do it to!

yes, if you really are what you described sorority girls will trip over eachother to hop on you

Seriously, I hate how many fucking loser LARPers are on this board complaining about "le generation of society".

If you don't fit into modern society, please kindly take a rope and hang yourself. The 1950s were not magic, and they will never happen again. Give in or shut the fuck up and put yourself out of our misery.

"no"

>muh retard ontology
Keep jerking yourself off to retarded theology arguments. Here's one that I've never seen a good answer to:
>why pick Christianity over the 100s over other religions developed in the last few thousand years?
>any argument as to why those religions are bullshit applys equally well to Christianity by symmetry
Literally everytime Christian gets worked up about "omg Islam" or "omg Mormonism" I just crack up internally. Like how fucking stupid are you that you think Christianity is justified over any of the other bullshit (((religions))) that have poisoned society?

Honestly, I think that most Christians are just vaguely (((spiritual))) and realize how hypocritical it is to choose Christianity over any other arbitrary religion, but they're so brainwashed and afraid of (((Hell))) that they can't admit it to themselves. Time to wipe the scourge of religion off this planet, you know you don't actually believe in magick sky fairy you fucking cucks.

pic unrelated, but if you've ever looked up to Daddy Donny in a positive manner, please kill yourself anyways.

Guys, anyone have experience with shemales?

What is the purpose of frats? What do they do?

We don't have them here in bongland

People like you are causing the downfall of Western civilization.

If people being mentally ill is inherent in and integral to Western civilization, then it can fall.

lmao

And STDs.

So, God is thermodynamics?

You see, this is why someday you'll be swinging from a lamppost.

>The 1950s will never happen again
it's not the 1950s we will bring back
it's the 1930s

i dont get it you said really strong for your size?

>ywn be American
>ywn get a college acceptance letter
>ywn leave your hometown and go off to college
>ywn attend a football school and march with 20,000 people to the game while getting drunk
>ywn rush a frat
>ywn spend 3 years rotating through college girls, going to ragers, and trying every new experience under the sun
>ywn knuckle down in your last year and come out with a good job through your networking
>ywn look back on college as the greatest years of your life

this doesn't even happen in america anymore

you got to college get into an argument with an 'sjw' and get uploaded to youtube

or get shot by a cop

or stabbed by a ethnic

and then you realise most people in america are fat and ugly now and their society is pretty much an oligarchy at this point. people in college are just building up huge debt to get a mediocre job and be slaves for the rest of their life.

and here we are in europe getting to go to university for free, having pure white girls and getting jobs in companies that treat us well compared to the americans. seriously the stories I have heard about people working for Amazon or other american companies are horrible, they treat you like you are completely worthless and easily replaceable.

thank god for europe.

>Finally going to uni
>think it'll be like American college
>No parties because everyone is of age and goes clubbing
>No fraternities
>no wild crazy drinking with chad
>no insane stuns being pulled by a cast of zany characters
>no sense of camaraderie as you live in a house full of bros
>No marching bands
>no American football and cheerleaders
>no spring break
>just morngy slags gettin pissed at clubs and shagged by Abdul

Uni is fucking shit and nearlly all my friends got severely depressed and dropped out

Erasmus is kinda shit too btw, doing it rn and it's ezpz but not much goes on

>God loves you user, why do you hate him by breaking the laws he made for your own good?

Look at that edge mang

The 1930s were miserable for everyone involved. Stop LARPing you gigantic, tremendous faggot.

If you're 6'4" i'd suggest to you that he needed a 2nd rower (that is, he needed a lock). Had you played, you would have spent 90% of training sticking your head almost, but not quite up the arse of short fat men that make up the front row of the scrum (hence 2nd rower? get it? 2nd row of scrum). If scrumming down behind the fat guys is not your idea of a fun time, i'd suggest you dodged a bullet.

>Europe
>pure girls
>white girls
Good one user.

While I did fuck sloots just while pledging, the hazing gave me serious anxiety and it wasn't worth it. I dropped but I still have some of those sloots as booty calls.

>REALLY strong for my size
Are you sure about that

Kek, like I said, look at the fucking LARPers who pretend to be crusaders on here. You wouldn't dare say that to my face you little pussy dyel.

But again, you're ignoring my symmetry argument. How is Christianity any more justified than Islam.
>inb4 but muhhh faith, I feel it in muhhhh bonezzzz
So do the Muslims you retard, and they feel it just as strongly in their bones.

Again, reminder that only mentally weak people are unable to shake off the obviously retarded chains of religion. Fucking embarrasses me whenever I realize that more than half of the adults in the country still believe in a magic sky fairy. Cmon people, it's okay to think for yourselves!

Yeah but the geeds don't want to bang the geed girls do they? They want to bang those 8/9/10 old rich sorority girls, and the only reason they shit talk is because they can't.

And at least in my experience, if you join a top greek organization, you're so constantly surrounded by not only really hot girls who want to shack up with the top fraternity, but the top dudes that got into the top fraternity. And it's like being around celebrities, it automatically makes you more famous.

It's ok user, once you finally move out mom won't make you go to church anymore.

I'm being angsty for dramatic effect, but it really does bug me how many people still fall for religion. And like I said earlier, it really feels like a lot of Christians that I know kinda realize it's dumb, but they're too much of pussies to admit it to themselves.

>many stereotypes about sorority girls are true.
This is true for all college girls

women are a meme
just fap and that feeling will go away

Why is he relevant? He's just copying Aristotle. And did you make this by turning your philosophy professor's lecture PowerPoint into an image macro?

this

I don't go to school for free, but my debt is only 23k, though.

That's a pretty simplistic approach, though. There are genuinely valid and sound argument for theology.

what are the top three frats? my brother went to UIUC around 10 years ago and I wanna know if he was in one of them

I agree with you on fat, ugly and we're also a cultural wasteland, but at least we don't pay half of our income in taxes, have terrorist attacks every week and our entire country isn't a pozzed nanny state.

I've never heard a good reason for believing Christianity over Islam or any other religion. Everything just eventually boils down to "muh faith" or "God is perfect, and a perfect object must exist, so God exists!", which I really don't get as an argument.

To me it seems that all the "good arguments" for theology are just arguments for vague spirituality, which I'm fine with in general. I just don't like organized religion, or people thinking that a 2000 year old fantasy book should be taken literally in any sense.

I don't personally support any religion SPECIFICALLY, but I do think that there are many great arguments for the existence of a divine or at least transcendental entity or force of nature which either shapes, helps shape, or shaped the universe.

this,
>also friends drop out left, right and center
>alcoholism is an actual problem for most, myself included
>you are dependend on a bunch of overweight office farters and overworked professors
>effects of applied cultural marxism let grow up absolutely clueless what to do and how to act
>most female students seem to surf through it like nothing though

I had to harden up quite a bit and finally got my M.Eng.

>How is Christianity any more justified than Islam
one is a bunch of old farts in churches pissing their time away on feel good bullshit talk
the other is flooding my homeland with subhuman garbage

if you think those are even remotely comparable then you're massively delusional

I disagree for the most part, but like I said, I'm pretty fine with that vague spirituality. At least you don't think that a man who is the son of god (but also actually god?) walked on water and turned water into wine. Like how do people seriously believe that? Do they think they live in a video game or something?

I'm not talking about the people in the religions you fucking mong, I'm talking about the religion itself. Christianity is no more justified than Islam as a religion, I don't care if one is shittier in practice because its followers are a bunch of backwards cavemen.

you guys never heard of the infamous joe rogan podcast episode with jordan peterson, did you?

No, I don't listen to le based weed DMT bald Alex Jones shill. Please enlighten me on how you found salvation in Christ between advertisements for SUPER MALE VITALITY.

no

well, arguing about the religions themselves is kind of pointless, no? all of them have built up huge and complex belief systems, but it all depends on the fundamental question of faith - in christianity that is the belief in god the father, the son and the holy ghost, while in islam it's the belief in allah as the one and only divine being and muhammad as his final prophet.
someone who does not accept these fundamentals as truth based on faith alone can never make sense of the tons of shit that were built upon them, so why even bother?

Yeah for real

>move into a house with 4 bros
>one drops out almost imediately due to depression
>the other drops out at the end of the year and gets a job at spoons
>the other was secretly never a student at all
>can think of at least 3 other people I know who either dropped out or have given up and are considering suicide over uni

It's awful and depressing but yes normie college girls seem to be doing fine.

That's my point, the "fundamental question of faith" in these religions is equally retarded, but followers of each religion will proudly declare "muh faith, I feel it in my bonezzz", while assuming that followers of the other religion have been tricked by the devil or something. (Oh yeah, reminder that people literally believe in the devil and heaven/hell, smdh society is never going to make it).

Europeans are just way less cringe worthy and degenerate frankly. People are relaxed about sex but American girls really try their hardest to be the biggest whores they can be, and to be seen as whores is a positive.

Average American girls 2017

m.youtube.com/watch?v=30tEeFc34x4

I don't think that Thomas Agunias is trying to prove the existance of the christian god specifically, just the existance of a god