I keep getting /gaymires/

I keep getting /gaymires/

What's causing this Veeky Forums. I want it to stop i have low self esteem i am not ready for this

Am I setting off the gaydar or do i actually just look good. Any homos here care to answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just look good, accept it.

Fags are hypersexual freaks why are you suprised?

post pic then ill judge you

Not OP, but is it gay to want to fuck yourself with an object/dildo?

Completely straight, dated and hooked up with only women. But once experimented with it a while ago and it felt good, but not really into men.

hi gay guy here, no i believe the feeling that arises to the urge to fuck yourself is not gayness, it is narcissism.

Prostate stimulation is not gay. By definition the only thing that is gay is a sexual act with another man.

Don't go talking about it to your gym buddies though.

Haha, funny because I have a very poor self esteem

Post pics, preferably naked, and we'll be able to help you c:

Lol, I wouldn't be talking to anyone about it

its inner, its an inner desire. trust me. you dont know subconscious like i do.

yup. get mired by gay dudes all the time ever since getting fit.

especially at the fucking gym.

it makes me angry when they blatantly stare at me mid set.

>start lifting few years ago
>Did a real bulk recently
>Got little chub, good bit of muscle
>No girl mires, only mires from ugly gay dudes who come on extremely strong
>Almost always spanish for some but reason

Really fucking annoying because i used to get mcdoubles from the drive through late night for some protons, now i just get eye fucked by the fag at the drive through window every time he says "hab a nice night :^]"

Why can't girls just like me

It's a "type" thing. I'm a pretty boy, and most of my mires are from girls 3-4 years younger, or gay dudes. Gay dudes are more obvious about it though, so you'll notice it more.

>tfw gay
>plenty of gaymires
>body dysmorphia out the ass and next to no self esteem
>just want a qt bf that I get to know and become friends only to realize we like each other and fall in love
>have to settle with being a flake on grindr who says he wants to meet up but won't because it's the only interaction with people who are similar

How do I deal with being an evolutionary dead end, brahs?

>tfw met cute guy in college classes
>tfw get along with him better than most
>tfw not sure if hes gay or not
>tfw he disappears over sembreak

KILL ME

No idea what you're freaking out over. Two years ago I caught some dudes giving me the eye in the locker room. The mild discomfort was exceeded fifty times by the self-esteem boost. It feels good just to be desired, right?

Every gay dude i befriended fell in love/wanted me hard, happenend 3 times. Why couldnt they be woman...

Im not gay but have literally more experience with man than woman. Wtf

Gay men have the wiring of a womans brain. Vice versa for lesbians.

Lmao you couldn't be more retarded

Hes not completely off. Gay men have similar amygdalas as straight women. Lesbians have amygdalas similar to straight men.

newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

Usually hear of the amygdala in reference to fear response but apparently it also plays a role in sexual arousal.

simply put, fags are men.

>tfw dont even exist to women
>tfw fags flock to me

Literally unlucky as fuck in life.

you create your own life and have the power to change it

you're talking to us about it, fag.

this.

Thanks, not OP, but this is definitely me

I want to get mires but not gay mires :(

bye Veeky Forums

chicks are hypersexual freaks around me

Anonymous Puerto Rican macrame boards are a different matter entirely

be happy , for me its like a scale of miring , first i was mired by gays, now mired by girls younger than me , just keep ascending .

Wear a ring

Somehow, gays hone in on guys with low self esteem don't know why. They must like shy submissive guys as I get hit on all the time at the gay bar I work at. Grills like it too for some reason but never outright hit on me unless they write their number down on their receipt

>Almost always spanish for some reason

This made me kek

Anyone fucked your mouth yet?

Poor self esteem is sometimes the consequence of a kind of narcissism. But an insecure narcissism. It goes like this: you feel like you're the biggest shit ever, but you're too insecure to back that feeling up, so everything "triggers" you back into fetal position.

t. felt like that for a long time but am now a mentally healthy human being