Find a flaw

Find a flaw

>butter and coconut oil

Homer: How could you let me let myself go like this?
Marge: Me? I'm not the one who puts butter in your coffee.

Awful texture and BP coffee is a huge fucking meme. You could just drink that coffee with your breakfast and get the same result.

>using stevia
it tastes like pure chemicals copared to aspartane while aspartane is the chemical and stevia is a herb

Tried this once, it ruined the coffee and tasted very american.

lol americuh

I prefer to just drink coffee.

everything after "8oz of coffee" is a flaw.
the only people who would drink this are hipsters who don't like coffee & don't want to admit it.

>stevia
>butter
>organic
Found 3 in 5 secs.

Shit's got the calories of sugar, but is x300 more sweet. No wonder stevia tastes like crap, it's just fucking overflow of taste. But also why stevia is sold as "0 calorie", because you can have a single calorie and still ruin your coffee.

It's basically sad that what they are mocking has been a hipster trend for years and it's so unhealthy that it's ironic

Bulletproof coffer is just a fad that found itself getting very well accepted among paleo dieters, despite the fact tha coffee wasn't invented until the middle ages and butter is a dairy product. It only goes to show the little time and effort paleo dieters put into archaeology, let alone nutrition.

coffee as a beverage*

If you put anything in good coffee you're scum.

>Burgercoffe

Stevia is very estrogenic. Might as well take the pill.

well number one this is actually made with himalayan yak butter because that's where it originates, so adding your north american cow butter is actually making it bad for you.

Next, stevia is absolute trash so that discredits you right there.

Finally, if you make a good cup of coffee correctly you don't need to add anything to it and must drink it black otherwise you ruin it.

>saturated fat is unhealthy

*tips time machine*

>Find a flaw
anything but the coffee?

>organic butter
>coconut oil
Too much fat

>Find a flaw
It's not black

it's a cup of bulletproof coffee, not a white penis.

what the hells the coconut oil supposed to do? just add more calories? it doesn't even have a taste.

this desu, learn to appreciate the taste of coffee

>no protein

Off hand, i'd suggest its adding medium chain triglycerides. Bulletproof coffee comes from the keto diet craze; the idea is to shift your body to burn fat instead of sugar. In order for many tissues to burn fat, it must first be converted to ketone bodies in the liver. This process does not run constantly throughout ones life, but rather is switched on an off as needed, during a transition phase known as ketoadaptation, that typically lasts about a week to a fortnight.

The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil can travel through the blood stream to the liver directly where they are immediately converted to ketone bodies. The thinking is that having the liver working overtime to convert MCT's from coconut oil will accelerate ketoadaptation.

has calories

t. little bitch that doesnt enjoy coffee black