Tell me about your gym crush

Tell me about your gym crush.

>8/10 looks, 5'4" slim loli
>Wear black almost everything except for a pink notebook
>Only girl I've ever seen that's "at home" in the gym
>Autistically smiles at herself during a lift
>Perfect form in everything she does
>Did BP, ATG squats, Overhead press, and A makeshift Back extension from a pull down machine
Only seen her once and talked to her once. Was planning to take her number the second time but gym closed 3 weeks later. Never saw her again.

There are basically no girls at my gym. But there is an exception, this girl i've known since we were little, sadly we havent see eachother for a long time. Last week i found she joined my gym. She trains in yoga pants and desu it's the tastiest ass mankind has ever seen. I just wanna eat it still sweaty after the squats she always does. It's kinda distracting even.

Elsa Hosk looking girl. Insanely beautiful and way out of my league.
She usually comes with her mom or her brother and does elliptical work or a little strength training depending on who she's with. Her mom is cute, but no hottie. Her brother seems like a nice dude.

It's obvious she avoids me, and I avoid her, because imagining things that will never happen hurts.

>out of my league
It's cringeworthy as fuark when guys say this.

So is saying fuark. Are there multiple people saying it or are you the samefag I see in every other post?

Every girl at my gym is black

>brown girl with glasses
>always uses the stairalator machine or treadmill
>also uses the inner thigh machine
>looks a little awkward...
>I cant help but steal 3 second glances here and there
>was talking to some other gym bro as I was doing incline DB presses

Felt crushed....too much of a coward to ask if she's feelin fit

Should i flex a cep bros?

idk I'm black but found this hilarious...

All the girls at my gym are white though

must be tough being this new

around 5'9'', body pretty much like pic related, face/hair looks very much like a younger, better looking tulsi gabbard. i've chatted to her a couple of times and she has the most adorable irish accent I've ever heard, she asked me about my routine and has started doing some of the more obscure cable accessory lifts i do
>tfw had literally psyched myself up to ask her for her number last week and that exact day i got a date with a qtpa2t azn
feelsarekindamixedman.jpg

Indeed it is sometimes

>crush

man up you fuckin faggot

Are you sad about it? I would have been fucking destroyed.

Two broken toes.

:( not a good feel bro.

How do i muster the courage to talk to my gym crush?

fuarkkkk go back to /r/fitness

it's a shame you have no chance with them, nigger

Just be yourself :^)

>tfw no chicks go to my gym

Force yourself to remember what happened to next time you see her

petite blonde 6/10

>Petite body but some curves here and there
>around 5'5(?)
>6/10 face, never wears makeup, 10/10 butt, no tiddies
>runs around the gym from one workout to another
>doesn't seem like she's noticed me creeping yet since I'm a skelly and have no presence what so ever
>tfw she could probably kick my ass

I'm telling you brehs something about this average looking girl just calls to me but I know I'd scare here away if I tried speaking to her

>My height (6'2)
>Curly blonde hair.
>Lifts, rarely does cardio
>Probably about as strong as I am (Just started lifting a few months ago)
>Has good lifting form (squats, deads)
>Uses the smith machine a little too much.
>Not even that pretty

I just love tall women.

My gym crush is myself
Can you all say the same?

How do I bang front desk girl?

FUAAAARKKKK

Unless you look like a model no chance. Think about the countless meat heads who have tried the exact same shit. It's like a hot bartender, never gonna happen unless you see her somewhere that isn't her place of work.

Who is this tantalizing beauty

Might as well get her number as well, no reason yo can't play the field, girls do it all the time

>it's cringeworthy to say fuark
Never gonna be aesthetic as fuark

>qtpa2t
kek

>Tell me about your gym crush.
She's my wife.

Just hit me that girls don't go to my gym very often.

There's a women's gym down the road that's 100% zumba so they all go there instead.

who dat

>qt3.14 cardio grill who always did shoulder mobility exercises after treadmilling
>tfw haven't seen her in weeks
>oh well

I'm 90% sure my gym crush has a crush on me but I'm too aspie to say anything to her

> gintama
Nice
Bully yourself into doing it
> don't be a bitch and do it faggot
> do you want to die alone
Works for me :^)

explain
how is having a crush a bad thing? the fuck?

fuarkin' sadcunt, you're never gonna make it brah

>black
>early 20s
>short hair
>ballet dancer
>wears crop tops and leggings to the gym
>probably 5'3" 115 lbs
>tiny waist, perfect ass
>perfect skin and her body is like a noodle, no fat
>does ballet moves in the mirror all morning, hangs upside down on shit, does all kinds of crazy yoga poses and stretching and generally drives me crazy

theres few nice chicks

>blonde vapid cunt with dark lipstick, thicc ass, looks sometimes at me when im doing "heavy" squats
>small fragile little bit brown girl with dark hair and cute smile, body of 16yo or something, smiled to me lately and said hi
>brown girl doing sumo diddly with decent weight, with amazing body and nice face to go with it, havent seen her in a while tho

Theres just so many qt pies, but im ugly as shit and still dyel. Im lifting heavier than most people at my gym but i doubt anyone cares.

i just want some fragile girl to protect and cuddle with desu.

Powerhouse Highland Park?

>I just want some fragile girl to protect and cuddle with

>blonde vapid cunt with

gl

>7/10, +5'5" tall, slim, pale white with black, straight, long-ish hair
>usually wears a black hoodie zipper sweater and black joggers
>resting face is smiling, doesn't have that resting bitch face syndrome
>looks confident to be in the gym
>good rom and form
>usually works on legs, abs and cardio
See her often when I go at night for over a year now, don't even remember how long. I never talked to her. She has an ugly Mexican boyfriend she brought to the gym for at least a week, haven't seen him since. He was average, non-lifting body type. Not even DYEL. I'm too autistic to start conversations in the gym but people have started talking to me more since I've been getting bigger. (started 130lbs now 175lbs).

>5'8" or something
>kind of like pic related
>dyed white hair
>Dutch or similar
>I mostly see her doing Olympic lifts, squats and DLs
>she lifts more than I do (I'm still pretty dyel - squat is just up to 2pl8 for 3x5)
>gets compliments on her form from the gym PTs
>often seems to be training with a guy but the guys change

>I like to admire her lifts while I rest but am too autistically fixated on my own training and shy to talk/make eye contact

>dark haired oly lifter, prety face, thicc body
>big ass that can plumb the deepest of squat depths with ease
>has a coach so she takes it kinda seriously, leaving little opportunity to say anything

I almost got a boner when she was grunting while working on her snatch the other day.

>7.5/10
>long dark hair
>about 5'7
>slender but a well developed rump and tatties
>milky white skin
>used the cable machine right next to me instead of the many other empty ones

>comes to gym to look into smartphone all the time
>barely works out, just does cardio at times
>takes pics in the mirror

theres plenty of chicks working that much harder than her
she just got blessed with fat ass

You are too pussy to approach

>be me 22
>about a year ago or 1 1/2 i talked to a girl in my gym
>knew her from high school
>was having a fuarking hard day doing 5x5 squats
>pretty exhausted
>nevertheless i try to approach her, something i actually never do
>h-hi girl, voice shaking from 5x5 squats, breathing heavily, no idea what to say, never approached girls like this before
>dunno why i suddenly chose this moment
>tell her: ha-ha you havent grown since high school right?
>girl ses .. yeah i guess i didnt...
>awkward silence, i try to save myself
>ok girl i will head over there now gotta finish my training, bye
>fml

>used the cable machine right next to me instead of the many other empty ones

mate...

>Tell me about your gym crush.
>Why does she wear the yoga pant?

>A lot of loyalty for a hired dyel

You know that cute girl you never talked to but wanted for years when you grew up? Remember that you still think about it, that you never asked? It sucks. Better to ask and get shot down, compared to think 'what if' for years and decades.

>9/10
>around 185cm
>blonde
>Scandinavian beauty
>hardbody

This girl who is 8 years younger than me. She happens to always have the squat rack while I'm using the incline bench.
> constantly laughs at my last rep face
> her friend always looks at me then smile when I make eye contact.
> friends tell me she likes me
I tell my self she couldn't possibly, try and protect my self from the feeling of a broken heart. I would rather just play it safe with a plain looking girl or something.

>blonde girl
>rides the stationary bike for ages & does box jumps
>last time I saw her she had her arm in a cast

lift at a uni gym
>italian varsity athlete
>nice hips, big butt
>only seen doing shoulder work

>tall chick with long legs
>wears shorts showing said legs
>has absolutely gorgeous head of hair, when she jogs on treadmill it flows everywhere
i just want to wake up next to her with her hair on my face. I bet they smell beautifully

Damn, hard situation for sure. I would tell you to go for it if I actually had a spine and ever went for it myself.

As it is, do what you think is right user. I believe in you, we are going to make it.

She was probably intimidated by your gainz but secretly wanted to talk more. At least you tried. Proud of you, user.

accept there can only be two possible outcomes and stop making a big deal about it

Britfag here
>qt blonde page 3 girl who I see almost every morning

>before I started going in the morning a high test brunette with the most perfect arse I've seen

Aside from those some pt who is a usn model is pretty hot too

>this

>/r9k/ the post

>Autistically smiles at herself during a lift

That makes me happy

>socializing at the gym

Girl had a BF, overseas. Marine

>tfw when I can BE Jody instead of Being on the receiving end.
>Flirt mercilessly with her at gym
>Everytime I see her, invite her over. She giggles and always says "I can't I have a BF/Am Busy"
>One day she says yes
>Bang her out
>The 2nd time I have her over, find out she dumped her BF 20 minutes before coming over the first time
>Bang her 5 more times, get bored, ghost her/ignore her at the gym as I hit on the other girls there
>She switches gyms

Lel

SHE LIKES YOU. ffs man at least joke around with her a bit to see if shes actually interested or not.

good job

she'd have done the same thing eventually

My gym crush is jacked, always working hard, stays focused, and aesthetic as fuarkkkk.

T. Gym mirror

I work out at my company's small gym now but i went to an LA Fitness before in FL for awhile
>hot milf with red hair
>probably in her 40's but has the body of a goddess
>talk to her a little bit but too shy to pursue

god damn the internet age really fucked us up hasn't it

just saying hi will get you further than useless speculation on a singaporean paper mache imageboard

>me
>wear glasses
>see gym crush often (3 times a week at least)
>often look at her between sets, normally for a quick second just to check her out
>a few times i've looked at her and I can't tell if she's looking back at me or just in my general direction bc eyelet and no contacts
>normally just assume she's lookin go at me keep staring at her in the eyes for a few seconds, still unsure of if she's actually looking at me
>this has happened at least 10 times, i've never spoken to her once and most likely never will
>feelsawkwardman

not sure if this was clear or not but i never wear my glasses in the gym, so i cant see far away very well

holy autism stop rapestaring her

I have a few.

One is really really lean, think "fitness competitor two weeks out from a show," year round. She's got big, obviously fake, but nonetheless well done tits and killer legs with a great ass. Her overall body development is really good. Her face is pretty cute but something about it is slightly... interesting. Like she's had a nosejob or something. Unfortunately she has a bf who is fairly Chadlike but nonetheless she is very friendly (to other people, I have never actually spoken to her myself) and comes alone pretty often. I always feel a boost when she's working out near me, like I have to do well to impress her.

Another is much quieter and most of the time just keeps to herself and does her own thing. She's a petite girl in really good shape, kind of reminds me of Joanna Jedrzejczyk but with a much prettier face. She has a kind of edgy quality to her, like she was punk/goth/emo for most of her life and then got into fitness, hiking, and other outdoorsy shit. I've seen her talk to one guy a few times but from what I could tell they don't seem to be flirting, but I could be wrong. Does lots of compounds and has good form.

A third is a girl that is by my estimation 100% Eastern European, if I had to guess Serbian or maybe Southern Ukrainian. She's got jet black hair and sky blue eyes, INCREDIBLY beautiful face and a tight hardbody. She usually goes to the gym earlier than I get there but when I do catch her from time to time she's always wearing some crazy getup with thigh-high socks or sexy-patterned tights and a halter top with a sports bra underneath. Very intimidating girl just because of how hot she is.

Fucking go for it faggot!

>5'4"-5'6"
>early 20s
>brunette
>perky titties
>thicc booty
>small waist
>smooth strong legs like granite wrapped in bronze silk
>leg day everyday
>gym hours range from 11 AM - 1 PM
>doesn't know I exist

Why is Argentina made so black? It's actually a really white south American country.

Not nearly as bad as when it's true and you are not aware of it

dat arm hair tho
but so pretty, nevertheless

6'0 athletic blonde aryan with a fat juicy solid muscle butt. Blue eyes, great posture and seems shy. Maybe someday I will talk to her.

5'11 jacked as fuck. Obviously on test. On the college body building team.

Love her. Want to hang out with her, lift with her (maybe) and fuck her.

She hangs out with all the jacked dudes though so I don't have a chance.

She's like an attractive Sarah Silverman, where she looks 80% less Jewish and mouse faced. Her body is female perfection. Her form is top notch. I know I sound like a fag, but my heart goes into palpitations whenever I see her. The last time I ever felt this way was when I was 12.

She goes to the gym with her brother often. He is a Chad, but we are lifting buddies. He is of equal fitness level with me. We hang out sometimes, and he'll bring his sister along. She's a pleasure to be around with and this makes things difficult for me. She probably sees me as a friend.

On top of that, her brother is very protective of her.

How do I handle this, bruhs?

>tfw gender segregated gym

Can someone explain this
>prison gay board
>Chilean thread board
>Singaporean image board

What are the rules for making one of these? The first time I saw one I died laughing but it seems to be a meme

Call me newfag all you like but I want to know

get him to hook you up

as long as you have good intentions I don't see why he'd be mad, it's not like an 80's movie or some shit

crash Chad's skull with a spare dumbbell when he asks you to spot him and he's on his last rep (ofc you need to hide the dumbbell before so he can't see it). When she comes and asks you what happened tell her that someone (not you!) wanted to teach Chad one exercise and that she can see the effect of skull crushers gone wrong. Then you need to console her, help her bury her brother and console her little more. After two weeks you should gain access to her wet hole.

Enjoy

lurk moar faget

READ THE STICKY

This is a Japanese image board. Now just change the words in that to phrase to whatever you want, e.g. Mongolian horse-riding forum, underwater basket-weaving board, Kazakhstan goat herding board, etc.

they wear yoga pants for starters, that's it pretty much, their faces are okeyish I guess.

This hits home wayyyyy too hard

Thank you man

>cute girls always lifts at same time as me
>always awkwardly catch each others eye between sets
>this has been going on for 6 months

This has happened to me with like 4 girls in the past. Awkward eye contact usually happens while I'm doing oly lifts. Not sure if they're mirin or if I'm just lifting obnoxiously

I am saving that pepe no matter what

Yes they're looking at you thinking why is this dyel spastic doing some retarded weightlifting move instead of weightlifting like a normal person?

How am I supposed to know of a girl is checking me out of if she's only looking because I looked at her first? I feel like I'm really attractive on one hand but on the other hand I feel like a complete loser and its hard to tell how other people view me. Anyone understand what I'm trying to say?