How's it going any luck yet?

How's it going any luck yet?

How do you start a convo on tinder and what do you talk about?

I'm shocking at this

Fuark, let me ride this /thread/

Never talk about sex directly, always in innuendo. Go for a meet up/number in under 10 messages. Have no shame in double messaging or straight up asking them to come over. Half the profiles are bots and tinder uses a special algorithm to extract as much money as possible from simps. Never show provider traits unless you want to be used. Don't do typical dates.

If your looking for a ltr, I suggest looking elsewhere, these are mostly broken women (and men) with commitment issues and 'grass is always greener' mentality.

>grass is always greener

this so much
I've had some fun interactions on tinder but it's maybe 1 in 25 matches that turn into anything half decent.

Tinder also made me realize I don't actually want a gf, I'd much rather lift/read/shitpost in peace and fuck my fwb every weekend

>Tinder also made me realize I don't actually want a gf
> I'd much rather lift/read/shitpost in peace

>and fuck my fwb every weekend

There's a reason gains goblins is a meme. Personally,I'm trying to set myself up with a stable home, no debt, low cost of living, then will look for a lt gf, I have no delusions that women use men for resources and nesting, just about finding the right one. The red pill is a truly bitter pill, much like 911, once you know the truth you can't look at life thr same way

Very good post
However I disagree with the "Don't do typical dates". Plenty of girls will unmatch me when I hint at a hookup. If you're very good looking however that may work but when you're the average Joe the best bet is to play it safe. Also having a chat with a complete stranger is fun and good for social skills if you're a bit shy like me

Whoops forrgott the middle part

Gotta think about the end game. Generally two choices: hook up or ltr. If later, dates are fine. However the women on tinder generally aren't ltr material die to their availability of options, by default being on an app with such social media requirements means their expectations are likely unrealistic, hence no dates "the juice ain't worth the squeeze"

N-no homo

I was kind of sad we didn't even watch the show

I know this sounds jaded but I have some experience w tinder. Multiple hook ups and a couple brief relationships (2 months+ -). I've talked w girls for weeks only to have them ghost me, which is fine whatever but over time you pick up on what has the greatest return for the least effort.

>germans

A thing I've also noticed if that if a girl wants to take the conversation anywhere but text, it's a red flag. Every girl I've ever matched with that wanted to use Snapchat or Kik never progressed beyond using those apps. They don't want to meet up, they just want attention.

Also

>talk to a girl a week ago
>says she wants to hang out last Monday
>on the day of, no messages, not responding to Snapchat message.
>I see that she got it, I could see that she was the ping something at one point, but never actually said anything
>call her out on it the next day, say she's a flake
>"I can't be a flake if we never made plans :)"

That was the breaking point for me, too many red flags. I know a girl who tried that line irl before, nothing more infuriating then seeing people try to worm their way out of being trash teir instead of owning up to it

>talking politics on tinder

into the trash she goes

Germanfag here.
I love you dude, 10/10 deported mudslimes haha

Solipsism, only reality is ones emotions. Aka hamster. Don't hate her for it, she has many other dudes trying the same thing. Always go for thr meet up that night, withing hours at most. They will flake otherwise and lose interest, this is what social media does to people. Don't expect them to stand by their word.

Thats why swiping between 8pm and 1am is the best time, quickly move to have them come over while the spark is still there.

i agree with you but i dpnt think talking politics on tinder will do you good lol

She's ugly m8 so I went for a little banter

i know this is not soc, but do i need to look realy good for tinder to work or is this enough? pls no bully ;_;

shave and get a haircut you'll be good to go
also smile :)

>acne
>bad facial hair
>greasy hair
>shit shirt
>pale
>dyel
>selfie

you tell me

I got a superlike today, what does it mean ?

does shaving realy look better or is it enough to trim?

Nothing if she isn't good looking

Thought I was witty but she didn't reply :^)

nah you just sound like a faggot

your facial hair is patchy so shave it

same breh, i think we're making it

A girl accidentally hit the super like button. I'm always accidentally pressing it on fatties and I curse myself when we match and the hopeful cunt messages me

i just look dyel on this selfie because it wasnt my priority to show off some sick gainz. and does my hair realy look greasy?

ok thx, i will

fair enough lol

>Plenty of girls will unmatch me when I hint at a hookup.
That's a good thing though, if you're looking for hookups. Saves you wasting your time on people who aren't interested in that.

Your hair is greasy, your beard looks like it's made out of pubic hair, and the t-shirt looks like an empty sack. Also, if you had gains, your traps/shoulders would show.

I've had more success using a meme profile over the last 2 days than years of trying to be somewhat genuine. Women sure are stupid when it comes to picking guys

This. Be get your motivations across but in a subtle way and as quickly a possible. Use words like "cuddling". This is typically interpreted universally as I want to fuck you but it doesn't make the chick like a whore at the same time

Show pics related pls

What a pussy. That girl must be incredibly starved for attention. Or this guy looks like chad

>/pol/ gets their hooves on tinder

Jesus christ why do you keep on insulting her, are you one of those red pill/negging fuckers? Pathetic

>i just look dyel on this selfie because it wasnt my priority to show off some sick gainz.

>I just look dyel because i don't have the lighting, angles and pump!

kek

It's like... That "im humble brah" shit, when dude looks like a skinnyfat DYEL with a bloated, acne covered face and unwashed, disheveled hair.

the "I spent the last 3 weeks playing league" look

>get some sun in your face
>shave
>get a clean haircut
>make sure your hair doesn't look greasy
>don't upload selfies, have someone else take the picture, even if it has to be your mom
>take a picture with your pet if you have one
>smile

i said no bully

sry

Spot on. Had a roomie that played league, had all the characteristics that the dude has. Every single one of them.

Does smol pp disqualify me from tinder?

its not that i use such photo as profile i just want to give some non in any way shopped picture. if i would take a good angle or a dog to distract it wouldnt change my rl look but just the look on this photo.

Washing your hair and shaving your pubic beard is not in any way shopping.

You look edgy as fuck, at least try to look like you're a happy person

Lets be honest here, does anybody actually get laid from tinder? I'm fairly confident that I could actually get some matches, but realistically I don't want to take some low IQ girl to fucking starbucks and awkwardly beat around the bush about some stupid shit only to not get laid.

You are a faggot

What's the best dating service for fags besides Veeky Forums?

i will, its just that it looks fake or like the joker grin if i do so

>thanks trump

How do I mess with her? Will post replies

No matter how good of a talker you are, at least 30-40% of women on there are only looking for ego-boosts and confirmation that theyre attractive. Because thats what females need to get by in life.

So dont feel bad if you dont succeed with all of them, some are impossible because they never intented to go on dates in the first place

ask for her address and report her to ICE

yeah but how do i get her to give me that info?
I need some advice senpai

Just marry her, eat Mexican food all day long.

seduce her with your natural charisma and good looks. She will then give you her address.

>seduce her with your natural charisma and good looks
I don't think you know what board you are on right now

am i doing it right

epic dude

really not funny

>exposing your autism on tinder
Trump doesn't even lift breh

shit tier definition of a vsauce tier philosophy

>negging

It doesn't actually work.

its weird being in florida and everybody here lifts or was some ex-football player. competition is tough

shave and wait at leat 2 years till you try gowing a beard again
also wash you fucking hair

Florida?

I fuck girls fairly regularly from Tinder

What did u watch

Waa going to go on a date with a girl today.

She stopped talking to me a couple days before out of the blue. Texted her a couple times. Messaged her on snapchat. Got blocked the day before the date.

Found another girl though, and its not a tinder whore, so its good

That's just how i normally talk :(

Well stop doing that, in person that can be fine if you laugh a little bit, when texting it just seems rude. Read it back and imagine how she mustve felt reading that.

I met my girlfriend on tinder, bee dating about a year

Got some really good matches, but I'm still kinda shook from my ex leaving me a few days ago
Should I be honest about just looking for a rebound or still pretend I'm interested in dates n shit?

Got a first date with a girl I met through tinder tonight

I just started it a couple weeks ago and have met up with 3 of my ~20 matches so far. It seems the best texters (the first 2 in my case) were the worst in person whereas the less talkative on text (the 1 I met tonight) was better. Of course my sample size is 3, keep that in mind.

Do the following things as fat as possible:

- Get out of Tinder/get her number
- Organise a meeting
- Meet

A couple dont's:

Don't just immediately ask for her number, talk to her (a little bit) and see if you would even be interested in meeting them--a lot of girls are on Tinder for an ego boost and have no intention of meeting anyone ever, don't let them use you.

Don't text too much, people are waaaaay different from their text and you are going to get emotionally involved with the idea of a person that may not actually match up to reality. It also makes you look weak and desperate.

Also, you are probably lying your ass off when you are talking to her about anything, so keep in mind that she probably is too.

Everyone has different goals and motivations. Be careful, but just go with the flow. I personally am not seeking anything in particular (sex, relationship, etc.), there are too many variables to plan that far ahead. Just meet people and have fun.

In my country we hardly go on dates, all my hook-ups are either random girls when going out or girls I already knew and hooked up with at a party. People tell me I am very charismatic, but I have no idea how dating actually works. Any tips?

Must be hard being a gigantic faggot

thanks for this

I got a couple of matches today, but I don't feel like writing them now, I'll be out of town for some time anyway. One of them wrote on her profile that she likes foreigners and especially niggers, but guess what, I'm a white native, ffs.

Also, how scummy would it be to improve my picture a bit?

If you are actually very charismatic, then just be yourself. I don't know 'how dating works' either, nobody does. A lot of people will give you advice about how to act, what to specifically do/not do, and even things to say--these people are full of shit and are either 1) trying to sell you something or 2) just trying to make themselves look more worldly than they actually are.

The way you should approach a date is from a philosophical perspective. Have a solid understanding of your own beliefs, values, desires, goals, etc., then proceed according to your own moral compass. This way you will be able to react to every possible scenario in a confident manner. Every guy is different, every girl is different, and every situation is different. Don't draw inspiration from movies or tv shows or things you read online--just have a general approach and live in the moment and remember that the most attractive personal qualities of a person in ANY social situation generally carryover to a relationship context.

Your glittery faggotry is showing.

Very good post

Good luck user!

> Selfie
> Wall backgroud

Never gonna make it

I see what you mean. Thanks bro

some of what he said was fine, but continuing with it is what fucked him

What did she mean by this.

i wanna try tinder.. do you need to use face pics tho or is body ok if you're jacked?
[spoiler]i'm looking to bang some femboi twinks tbqh. don't want anyone to know.[/spoiler]

dick in pussy probably

'She' is a bot

nederlander gedetecteerd