What's a good full body workout? Pic related; don't want to be a fag and imitate this dude just because animus

What's a good full body workout? Pic related; don't want to be a fag and imitate this dude just because animus

No equipment btw

Climbing or wrestling.

100 pushups
100 situps
100 body squats
10km run

100 pushups
100 situps
100 body squats
10km run

Le anime man refrens xD

Arnolds Golden Six + Deadlifts

Most efficient/minimalist full body I've done and had good results with

even though you say no equipment I'm still gonna say pullups, chinups, and dips, because if you can't find a way to do those you are a faggot. Do hill sprints. Fill a backpack with books or whatever's around and heavy, and do squats. A plastic binder or folder on a carpeted surface can be used like an ab wheel, and a towel can be used like one on a tiled or hardwood surface. use your imagination, jesus fuck.

100 pushups
100 situps
100 body squats
10km run

100 dips
100min plank
100 lunges
10mile run

chest press, shoulder press, heavy row(weighted chins count), forearm work, 1-2 curls, 1-2 tricep lifts, ab work weighted or cable crunches, leg bullshit if needed

Second day is basically same thing except rack pulls and and easier machine row and shrugs added and minus one press

I do this 3-4 times a week, you could do aba one week or bab another. I don't train legs that much as they're already muscular and I have glutes for the slutes

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, have my upvote!

Edit: thanks for the gold!

100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
10km run

Find somewhere to hang gymnast rings.
>Pull up
>Dips
>Push up
>Rows
>Pistols
>Hill sprints
These should make up your routine. Add in some gymnastics static holds and isolation such as ring curls, tricep extension chest and reverse flies etc.

100 bench presses
100 squats
100 deadlifts
10k reps curls

100 pushups
100 situps
100 body squats
10km run

100 pushups
100 situps
100 body squats
10km run

power cleans
overhead press
squats
dips
chins

u good bby

Calisthenics, rock climbing, wrestling, boxing, running, free-running, swimming.

You might also notice at that point you might as well join the armed forces.

Praise Kek

Help Overlord Donald In Syrya

except the armed forces physical training is a fucking joke

Depends who you join.

T. 110lb chinup, 120lb dip

The key is volume. Accumulate 1k+ push-ups over the course of the day, work your way up to 500+ pullups.

Focus on squeeze and muscular activation, tempo your reps.

Doing 200 chinups with a 25lb pack is a solid way to get gains. Unless you're already in excellent physical form, you can benefit from calisthenics.

If you think it's a meme, realise you need a solid amount of mass to perform this. Its very rare to have that type of work capacity while also being a skelly.

If you have no workout equipment and want a full body routine, literally loads of push-ups and pullups are your best friend.

Do a set of 10 pullups and 20 push-ups anytime you walk under your pullup bar, accumulate a few hundred throughout the day. In terms of legs, box jumps, sprints, hiking are solid.

This is all random advice back to the whole body meme routine.

Without barbells you will never get the same amount of work through calisthenics. They require much more time and volume, but give wonderful results.

Do the hardest progression for a movement you can do, and do it till you drop. Three times a week.

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

Quit the bullshit. Get the Sworkit app for bodyweight workout routines. There's no better interface, website, chart, etc. Fuck all that shit, get Sworkit.

Work on handstand.
Work on planche.
Work on front lever.
Do some jumps, rolls, cartweels and more complex acrobatics if you can.