Reddit

reddit
2 years of progress

is this good progress?
reddit.com/r/xxfitness/comments/63yg9c/booty_progress_2_yrs/

After 2 years you can finally afford pants? You are making some serious life gains, keep it up!

If the girl has evolved from "not gonna tap that" to "I'd tap that", I assume that it's a good progress. So, yes. I'd tap that.

>flabby hams
to
>lose 10 pounds
>put on yoga compression pants
>instantly realize your dream of achieving a tight young badonk
Yoga pants are the push-up bras of pants

Yes, very good

L

Idk why it takes you two years to realize you need to start working out. Great mental progress.

She went from vapid slut

To vapid whore

Well done

Jesus why do women have as man rights as they do

see what happens ladies when you have a Veeky Forums body? you can move out of your parent's basement and find a man with a lot of money to support you.

Her achievement was developing lordosis in two years? huh

>Mfw when OP comes in expecting praise for putting on yoga pants.

It's pretty hard to judge her progress considering how easy it's fake progress in pictures by posing the right way.

Looks ok. Nothing more.

Everyone slut does this now adays. Like those women who preach they have a wonderful and successful marriage when they married some beta bucks. Doesn't make you any better of a person marrying someone for money as it is to putting on some yoga pants claiming you got ass gains. Shit looks more like some warm slices of cheese

>flat cellulite ass
2 years later
>flat cellulite ass covered up by yoga pants

Yeah she made great awareness gains

She lost 10 pounds in two years?

>reading all these over-hyped "le upboat+1" reddit whiteknight and sjw comments to her

holy kek

great progress 2bqh

uhhh how the fuck is that 5'11'' 173lbs? someone fill me in? that's how much she says she weighs in her reddit thread

pretty fucking good considering she's almost 6'0"

These fucking comments
>Honestly, holy shit, you have that shape certain comicbook artists like to insist comes naturally to every woman. Good job.
Kek I didn't think reddit was as bad as people say

She's lying then

>legging
Photo might as well have been taken the same day. No way to tell.

posting reddit threads on Veeky Forums should be an automatic permaban