FEELS

WHY, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT Veeky Forums?
I never believed you that women are whores.
I've met a cute woman, petite and with a good physique. We had 3 weeks of intense emotions, and now she's messaging me that she "made an error" and that she "wouldn't fuck me".
How do I lift it away? I feel like shit, but I feel a burning passion in my belly that makes my want to go so hard that I'd break my fucking spine.

Also contemplating turning gay, tbqh. I've opened up too many times, and the only people that haven't broken my heart are dudes.

all of this could have been avoided if you'd just taken the red pill when it was first offered.

Forget about females. Just keep on lifting, and getting money. A lifestyle where you can do whatever the fuck, is better than stress with a woman.

God damnit you moron stop putting the vagina on a pedestal. You are the prize not her, act like it

I'm not a cuck, I did not put her on a pedestal. I kissed and touched her first, not waiting for permit. I showed no signs of being pussy-bound.
How the fuck did this happen, I don't fucking understand.

>opening up to a girl before having sex
lmao you deserved what happened

> is that way,dumbass

It happened because you don't know how it happened. You lack experience

>women are whores
>this one for example who refuses to put out

You said something stupid, stupid. Something came out of your mouth and landed on the spectrum and it was a massive red flag. She decided to cut her losses and bail.

Next time don't bee yourself until she's already given up pretense as well.

Modern hypergamy. Women don't build civilization and cannot see past their own needs/wants. There is no modern consequence to being an old maid. They will hit the wall and never accept they gave away their youth.

Many people and things to blame but at the end of the day, you must accept that humans have neolithic emotions and space age technology. It is truly a brave new world.

Work on yourself but never forget what betrayal they are capable of. Awalt. Be thankful you learned this now. For men, suffering brings character and enlightenment. "For man cannot be remade without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

I'm pretty much a normie when it comes to social interactions, though.

this quote desu, i've been sent into depression twice by bitches, but now i feel like i'm able to deal with it better and i feel stronger emotionally

It could still have been that. Anyone can say the wrong thing. Or maybe it was something else. No one truly knows what lurks in the hearts of women. Don't let it get you down. It's really not a big deal. Women aren't a rare commodity, and this one in particular isn't even out of your wheelhouse if you play your cards right.

Because you aren't attractive to her. Why does this make you so upset? Why does her refusal to fuck you make her a whore?

Just keep lifting and wait for the right female to come to you

Why are women shit for not wanting fuck betas like you? Surely this makes them good? Does having a high standard not make civilization progress? Perhaps you should improve yourself in order to procreate with women of a high standard?

I don't know if I should try again, because that'd make me look like a bitch.
Anyway, I'm gonna pump iron, fuck that shit.

>3 weeks of pure lust for each other
>not attractive
That sounds weird.

Your mind will tell you to feel down about it, ignore it and let those feelings wither away like most bad feelings eventually do.
Keep on liftan

Chad is a subjective concept, not an objective single person. Even attractive males deal with rejection or conniving females. Understand this and be happy with yourself and be able to (lovingly) dominate your future wife/gf, knowing that you are the leader and she the follower. It is human nature, be the 20% of males that spreads their genes. Find solace in knowing it is nature's way and there could be no other way. Learn to play the game within its modern parameters.

>pure lust
>didnt fuck

it was probably him that had pure lust and she was playing along

Never said they were, just observing modern reality. Thr problem is no fault divorce and modern alimony. Women can do as they please imo, but don't ask me to subsidize it

She probably met someone else, women have an array of choices, especially when it comes to men.

They're praised since birth op, get your life in order and let them come to you. Even then they still might do the same thing. I know the struggle man.

>three weeks
>didn't fuck

For most women that's at least two weeks too late. You just became her brother.

No real advice I can offer because stuff like that happened to me as well, but what I also gained was immense will and motivation to workout harder every single time.

So, while I felt shitty, there was definitely some good stuff about it as well.

How active are you socially? From my experience, all people are shit, not just women. I really think you have misinterpreted reality, user

you want what you can't have, everyone gets rejected. Doesn't make me a fuck beta, and i doubt you're so damn alpha you can walk up to any girl and get her to be faithful for the rest of your life

I've got a job and we didn't have the occasion to fuck.
Probably fucked up on that part, now that I see it.

Fuck off, she didn't just reject OP, she also told him it was an error which is much worse and obviously makes him feel like shit
The /r9k/ shitters are dumb to think that your entitled to a woman's attention but in this case the girl clearly acted like a tactless bitch
>Oh yeah we fucked for 3 weeks but you're an error in my life, bye :DDD

I'm somewhat social. Because the topic is on women that's what I discussed, I'm fully in agreement that many men are bumbling retards, people say awalt but amalt could be argued just as much. It really comes down to evolutionary biology. Women just get the focus because of our age group demographic where on average, women have higher value in youth.

Never claimed that I could. But crying about it on an imageboard doesn't make your chances of not fucking it up in the future any better.

Oh shit, my apologies, I didn't understand OP spent 3 weeks with a woman and didn't fuck her.
Sincere apologies.

Sure, but from my experience, you're comparably as likely to find a male that acts in the way that women are criticized for.

>whore
>wont fuck you

>We had 3 weeks of intense emotions, and now she's messaging me that she "made an error" and that she "wouldn't fuck me".

To be honest lads, I want a normal relationship with a woman that is willing to commit to a family life. I'm not racing for pussy, just for a person to share my life with.
In my mind fucking is just an addition, the icing on the cake.
I made a mistake getting together with someone like that. Sorry guys.

not crying, just sharing experience and saying that you'll come out of it stronger and it's hardly the end of the world to get rejected

Yes some males act similarly? This is about trends. Not really sure what youre saying here

>To be honest lads, I want a normal relationship with a woman that is willing to commit to a family life.
oh boy are you in for a wild ride lad. Good luck

>she "wouldn't fuck me".
What a bitch

I'm saying that you faggots piss yourselves over women, but oNLY BECAUSE YOU CANT GET ANY PUSS PUSS. If you were slaying you wouldn't say shit.

I don't fear living alone. It's just that I have this vision that I'm going to become emotionless, apathetic and stay on the side like a ghost, which is like suicide.
I have everything that I would ever want from life, but this one thing gets to me.

>We had 3 weeks of intense emotions
No, YOU had. Stop being an emotional pussy.

Okay lads, going to the gym. Let's just hope I'm not gonna snap my shit up just because I'm a fucking failure.

Sounds like shaming to me? Obviously people will want to discuss things to improve their situation, does that make you butthurt princess?

Women are incredibly flexible socially. Chances are she was acting like someone you found attractive to get some dick. It didn't pay off and she's bored of the act.

Women feel intense emotions everyday because they're women, it was not special for her. For you as a man maybe, but only because you haven't matured to the point of seeing emotions with women as manipulation yet.

kek, if you actually cared about improving your situation, you wouldn't be sitting on Veeky Forums as a 20+ year old loner. Good luck my friend.

Chanced are you are ugly and she found a real chad not a neckbeard chad poser

Shit happens, m8. Don't overthink it.

Shaming language. Not an arguement.

Chans are arguably on the cutting edge of social media and online discussion. There's a reason memes here trickle into normieville.

>finds attractive woman
>doesn't pick up on signs like dress, speech, general attitude
>cheats
>all women are whores grr

It's also 3 weeks you faglord. Most people who give up women go for at least a year, just cause she popped your cherry doesn't mean she's special.

>cheats
>popped your cherry

Did you even read the OP?

I did and OP sounds like a bitch

Oh no, a woman left him for some other dick three weeks in because of 'intense emotions' since OP clearly has no social awareness or emotional maturity, i.e. former virgin.

First of all, people are born gay. You don't turn gay.

Just do whatever you got going on. Work, study, liftan, whatever hobbies you got. Just focus on being you. Eventually you'll meet a girl who digs your style, and it will happen naturally. Or it won't. But do you wanna wind up with somebody where it's constant work?

>Chans are arguably on the cutting edge of social media and online discussion. There's a reason memes here trickle into normieville.
KYS

>3 weeks of intense feefees
>then she hurt m-muh feefees
>ALL WOMIN ARE WHORES WAAAAAAH
faggot

>I've got a job and we didn't have the occassion to put my dick in her for 10min
>3 weeks of pure lust
Why she left you? You are completely autistic.

And? I've chilled and fucked girls for weeks, then realized nothing more will come out of it and dropped them. Happens to men and women around the globe like a billion times per day.