CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

>CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

Is it true?

Yes.

No. The study conducted on aspartame was debunked by the FDA due to inaccurate data collection practices. Aspartame is fucking fine.

Other sweeteners however are definitely carcinogenic.

Who fuckin cares. Possibly, but probably only if you'd drink amounts like 2 litres a day for years. I used to drink a ton of that shit everyday, but now I just moved to water and milk cause why not. Drink it if you want though.

Pretty much everything will give you cancer so who cares

>drinking literal chemical waste
shiggy diggy

drinks shilling threads are cancer, yes

Aspartame is the most tested food additive in human history. In 30 years it has proven to be entirely safe. If the red-taped bureaucratic nanny state which is the EU will allow it, it must be safe.

>The study conducted on an artificial sweetener that is very widespread and extremely profitable to use was debunked by the FDA

the fact they found anything at all and even found a way to plausibly consider it a carcinogen should worry you enough to avoid it

bruh its literally one of the most studied compounds on earth

no health agency in the world has found it to be carcinogenic

If it doesn't fuck up your gains, does it really matter?

>2017
>drinking the carbonated jew

Except the study was botched you mongoloid. They made connections where there weren't any. Nobody has found ANY conclusive evidence that aspartame is harmful.

If I look at a bunch of cancer patients who just happened to all enjoy chocolate milk, does that mean chocolate milk fucking causes cancer? No.

Trust me, goys! HFCS 2.0 is completely unnatural and found nowhere in our historic diet, but you can trust me, Mr. Cola man, that its perfectly safe! Be sure to feed it to your newborns too! Coke life is happy life (TM)

>CAVE MEN DIDN'T EAT IT AND THAT MEANS IT'S AUTOMATICALLY POISON
Nice mom science.

Drinking soda's is literally fat American slob tier.

Drink water, tea or coffee

Not even saccharin was bad for you if you drink under 3x 2L bottles a day and the caramel color is worse for you at that point than the sweetener.

hi mum

>DRINKING A ZERO CALORIE BEVERAGE WILL MAKE YOU FAT
???

don't bother, these goys probably think xenoestrogens in our food is purely a conspiracy theory

It will, indirectly, artifical sweeteners activate your hunger so it will cause you to eat more shit

They didn't find anything to "plausibly" consider it a carcinogen tho.

Unless my "plausible" you mean tabloid level "linked to" and "may cause" bullshit.

Mega corporations & the crony FDA would never lie to us right, right??

Just like how pepsi's ceo cant deny its unhealthy, but instead calls it a 'fun' treat to use in moderation (aka buy 2 liters every day like a good goy)

so utilize your cognitive ability as a real human bean and don't eat more silly user

If you don't count your calories you are retarded and will never make it anyway.

I do count my calories, I don't drink soda like a fucking pleb though

Or actualy use my brain and avoid drinking stuff which stimulates hunger

Whatever works for you user :)

I don't drink soda either. I drink sparkling water which has aspartame.

>You should continue being a soda drinking manchild because now it has no calories

Also this, every fucking day the same thread with the coke picture.

If people enjoy the taste why the fuck do you care? It has no calories and zero negative effects on health.

Does it trigger you that badly?

>and zero negative effects on health.

>the taste

I'm triggered because their shitty parents raised them on garbage food and they continue to have shit taste as adults.

Literally no study has proven aspartame to negatively impact health. Stop claiming this if you have no evidence.

Can't argue there. It's my parents fault, I was once a fat 340 lbs land whale. And now even after that is no longer the case, I cannot undue the damage done from eating fast food and drinking sugary drinks for the first ~18 years of my life. My brain naturally wants those things, I have willpower and choose to indulge VERY sparingly (once every few weeks), but I definitely blame them for it. It's a god damn curse.

Coke Zero is weird because it doesn't quench your thirst, it actually makes you more thirsty.

Who thought putting salt in a sweet drink was a good idea?

If there was no sodium in coke, you'd retch immediately after drinking so much sugar at once. At least normal coke. I don't know about Zero.

Thanks Coca Cola. Glad to have you clear it up.

Remeber to drink that sugar water daily! Because thats literally what it is. Sugar in water. You could literally make shitton of this crap with a bathtub, water, sugar and a dye.

Aspartame isn't sugar.

technically, coke is just sparkling water as well.

both are flavored, both have aspartame, both are carbonated, both are mostly water
only difference is one has no color

Sure but there are definitely more chemicals in the coke.

Sure lets replace a sugar with a synthetic, then spend millions on lobbying science groups to say its safe! Even better in the US where money = freedom of speech.

Because people are going to fight a sugar industry thats literally bigger than a lot of countries.

> literally every health organisation in the world (including FDA) has determined it's safe for consumption

> additionally, so did diabetes & cancer council.

hehh for how sweet aspartame is you sure are salty ;)

Trips dont lie

All soda is shit. Water is the only pure drink.

>MUH CONSPIRACY THEORY

> he thinks every independent health organisation in the world can be 'lobbied' like the USA presidental race.

hehh for how sweet aspartame is you sure are salty ;) ur ezy baby

>been around since the 80s which isnt even long enough to know life time effects

Yes it is. Its just more potent.

How much do you weigh now? I was also raised on shit, you can get over it, but don't indulge, it's not a treat, you just tease yourself and make yourself hungry for sugar. Trust me, the cravings go away.

its been around since the 60s baby

god damn ur ezy

>its not dangerous even though people who drink it are less healthy statistically
W E W

Thanks coke for clearing that up. Post your last reply

Im talking about the US you fucking foreigner

This is a US anime board fuck off

break out those studies baby you gotta back that claim up!

hahaha woOooOo

fucking EZY all day baby all day baby

If you crave soda or consider it a "treat", you have a sugar addiction that diet soda won't cure.

acrylimide is the new aspartame

if you believed every cancer scare you'd live on nothing but mycoprotein and brown rice

fuck up gook, white men are talking.

when i wanna talk hear from you I'll call for a 23 with extra rice

>muh studies

Whether for or against, fuck off. Bottom line is soda is unnecessary.

yea there are, and there doesn't need to be. diet coke tastes great with 65 ingredients, most sparkling water tastes just as good with 4-5. unsure why they don't go for a lower ingredient list, it would help business a lot.

like Jones soda, I think they have like 4 ingredients

>unnecessary
IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO DRINK MY OWN URINE

>reading comprehension
PFTHAHAHHAHA

> ni hao

Do you really want to consume the same thing this blob consumes?

> gettin so upset by online bullying you gotta go on google to find a reaction image to soothe your poo pain

LOL

no, but its sterile and i like the taste

Right now I'm 215 and still losing. I'm set to hit my first goals this summer.

>he thinks that 'lobbying' is relevant when scientists can be easily swayed

you must have never experienced academia or a research environment

>the fact they found anything at all and even found a way to plausibly consider it a carcinogen should worry you enough to avoid it

The main problem, was that they tested it on rats, but didn't know shit about lab rats, so took the ones that were avaliable.
A breed that's been selected to study cancers.
Those fuckers get cancer from Vitamin C.

Water, coffee and protein shakes are the only drinks you need to make it.

Aspartame will not hurt making it.

But he was drinking normal coke.

Cofee and protein shakes are as important for gains as coca cola 0

coffee increases gains fact gg

At best it increases your teeth yelllow gains.

Why is Veeky Forums so smart about some things like losing fat and gaining muscle, and then so stupid when it comes to anything else (hurr durr diet soda is baaaaad, muh chemicals)?

Neurotoxins.

So let me get this straight.

This additive is one of the most researched chemicals in the world, and virtually all of the studies say that it's safe, except one where they fed extremely cancer-prone mice the mouse equivalent of liters of this shit daily.

And somehow soda companies funded all of this research conducted by scientists all over the world, and somehow, there are virtually no scientists or personnel that came up and said "They tried to pay us to say this is healthy even though it gives you cancer." Literally zero people.

Okay.

>Ridicules people who use sweeteners
>Regularly takes protein powder full of sweetener

Really coils my cucumber.

>implying everyone here doesn't have folders full of reaction images
reddit is down the hall and to the left

>huh, never thought of this
>look up regular whey protein
>it has Splenda
>Veeky Forums will never say whey protein causes cancer and is for retards
>Veeky Forums will continue to say diet soda causes cancer and is for retards