Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
youtube.com/watch?v=-febRoO0gG0
youtube.com/watch?v=NDS4KXQnOI4
imgur.com/dQgIR
youtube.com/watch?v=JnXPqGd7rn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time pls

can anyone share wendler's 531 krypteia variant? registration is disabled and cant become a private member because of that

thanks in advance fitbros

bump

Think I need to eat more carbs desu lads

if you do alot of presses already extensions are just going to give you elbow tendinitis

Ey lads, probably the best place to ask.

You got any recommendations for a 3-4 day full body strength split that isn't TM?

I don't do a lot.
I do cuckols 3x which is 9 sets of bench per week. He recommends extensions etc but avoiding compounds like dips.

Sheiko

I guess now would be the time to inform you that I am taking a shit
With that said my head hurts too much to give you the details

Just waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in

>2017
>still not just doing Sheiko

We better get a video of your 250kg squat Frog. Good luck though mang

not sheiko cuz its typical powerlifting program, not general strenght routine

28 nucklos or average to savage (nucklos too) I can upload it for you if you want cuz its one you have to buy

What Sheiko to do? 37/30/32 sound good?
I'm lvl3 Sayan btw and don't do meets (it looks gay tbphwy) so 32 looks silly at first sight.

I agree unless youre really fat
are you really fat
>don't do meets (it looks gay tbphwy)

Agreed

>so 32 looks silly at

Yeah I was the first person here to say just run 37/30 and then just max out on the first week of 32 then restart, and then rafael (or was it DOnatello?) argued with me about that for months and then he started telling people to do it himself lol

also that girl is ugly as fuck kys

asuka is best girl kys

Probably.

>weeb name

yeah no kys

>are you really fat
I'm trying, but not really. My BMI is overweight tho (kek).

Oh ok, and any girlfriends?

Hey fellas, got a question about knee tendinitis/tendinopathy: how the fuck do I fix this or train around it? Of course if I ask my doctor he'll just say to do wall squats and rest, but do you guys have any advice? Do this exercise, don't do that one, train in this rep range, avoid that rep range...

7 hours lads

Also good luck frog. Remember to try hard and it's only heavy if you let it be. You're gonna do great, I know it!

Also also gj relaxo on winning gold and stomping the nerd

youre competing ? ?

Ive been dealing with it for a month. The only thing thats gonna stop it is taking time off sauatting. It hasnt gotten worse so im pushing through to my meet in august

Dammit, I was wondering about that. Not even like 5x10 once or twice a week?

I honestly dont know. Knee flexion, contact with and putting weight on the knee are what hurts it. For me it hasnt gotten above a 4/10 for pain so I'm pushing through. Based off my limited experience id say you could squat but the pain won't go away. Youll just have to deal with it. Having knee sleeves on help as well

Yeah it's never been too painful, just felt kind of.. I don't know, unsteady? At least during/immediately after exercise. And there's this kind of swollen feeling too at rest here and there.

Yeah its pretty much the same for me, i did some research and decided I doubt it will get all that much worse so imma push through it for the next 16 or so weeks leading up to my meet. Icy hot, compression and advil are great for curbing the pain.

I see Greg Nuckols his programs recommended here a lot, so I assume they are good.
As I understand it he is just an elite powerlifter (like Candito used to) who shares his own programming advice?
But has anyone read his articles or other pieces on his website? How are those?

He isnt a powerlifter lol

One of the smartest guys in the industry. Highly recommend reading anything he puts out

Spotted Dino

"This guide will mainly be talking about the squat, bench press, and deadlift since I’m a powerlifter, and that’s what I know the most about"
A literal quote from his website

thanks

He's a deluded fat fuck, hes never competed in powerlifting before lol

So you are saying he is not a powerlifter because he doesn't compete?
Why does that matter if he is stronger in the big three than you will ever be?

>never competed
He has newfag

He has only fucked around in a bunch of circus feds. Powerlifting is IPF exclusive.

Nuckols has competed and is crazy strong. Ignore seen

kek seen I always say seen instead of sean
namelets btfo

I'll bet it's hilarious to be Greg Nuckols.
cause he looks big, yeah, but he always seems to look kinda soft.
I'll bet he could go into some commercial gym and just ruse the fuck out of everyone, this kinda overweight Joe Schmoe lookin guy trots right up to the squat rack and keeps adding plates until he's up around 600lb on the bar
and just carrying on like oh, no, I'm just trying to do my resolution and lose some weight.

So my knee has started clicking. Just in a general sense. Should I be concerned?

my hip and elbow have been clicking for years and i've seen no problems. So i say no

Is the trap bar deadlift a good deadlift variation to do on C6W?
Or should I stick to deficits?

strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
I'd say law of specificity says deficits. But nuckols seems to like them

I'm a fan of paused myself but my deadlifts are weakest off the floor. Do whatever works your weak points the best/whatever keeps your training fresh.

The variants on C6W are for higher reps, so trap bar could work, as would SLDL or RDL

thanks for the article, I think I'll try trap bar as my variation this cycle!

thanks for the responses as well. I don't have any specific weaknesses, so I don't think paused deads are for me.
SL or RDL are indeed other options, but I'm tired of doing RDLs after doing them on TM for 5 months straight..

They are not a deadlift variation so I don't see how they would be conducive to building a better deadlift.

Our lad, Frog is warming up right now. Give him your strength.

\o/

Snatch grip could be worth a try then, play around see what you like.

dips would help way more than extensions tb h

stream? has alex got a meet today too?

I think he's streaming from his IG, I'm not sure. Alex has something else entirely today.

no stream, USAPL is doing the collegiate nationals

Any of you guys think its worth doing reverse curls purely for a bigger forearms look? Mine are kinda shit desu despite pulls.

NO BOMBO FROGGO

whats alex doing? I thought I saw him posting about having a meet the same day as frogs

doing grip work basicly gives you big forearms, reverse curls would just hit the brachiodoralis which is an elbow flexor when the wrist is pronated plus it wouldnt hit the wrist flexor which attributes to most size of the forearm

What sort of grip work?

What grip work can I do with literally just a bar and plates?

you better smash it, froggy

you can do weighted holds like ed coan does here
>youtube.com/watch?v=-febRoO0gG0
8:40

farmer walks are more endurable though, if you have the equipment for it

Keep in mind forearms dont grow with short reps

thanks alot man
135 seems pretty difficult for them, I guess I'll start lower

he mentions to hold for about 30s, any recommendations on how many sets?

5 should be enough, few times a week

He's not competing. I'm not gonna spoil it for him, I'll let him be the bearer of good or bad news when it's all said and done.

>i dont have any specific weaknesses

Your weakness is the weakest part of your lift, even if its not by a mile

Whats the slowest part of your deadlift? Which bit of the 3 phases feels the hardest?

Everyone has a weak point in a lift, some more obvious than others, post a vid of your pull

that georgian lad snatched 217kg

alex has got a date
MA spoilt it

Grip work id do as a finisher until failure

Like farmers always come last cause youre not going to be capable of anything else

Thanks guys, my grip is trash. Cant even do my 10RM pulls without hookgrip. I'll start with 5x30s, 3x a week at the end of each session and go from there.

I'm really really bad at misdirection.

He did say in the video to pick a weight you can only do for about 15s then when you get to 30 add weight...

Putting baby weights in your hand isnt going to help you hold onto maximal deadlift weights

FROGGO GONNA WR NOW

SENDING SLAVIC POWER

lol yeah best way to do it is say nothing

/OUR GUY/

>MA ruins everything

where are you watching?

update on froggo?

dont be hard on him
he means well

Anyone else here watching the stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=NDS4KXQnOI4

from 5 minutes ago

this isnt the one frogs competing in tho

Good God thats an awful excuse for a man

Someone needs to teach frog how to shave properly.

Also prutus looks like the greasy kid in school that smells really bad.

gl frog, smash it

gl talentlex, smash it

whenever I see a picture of paul smiling it reminds me of the pic of that disfigured kid eating jelly and ice cream at a birthday party

the one with the caption talking about how happy he is and how he doesnt realise how hard life will be for him in the future

no bully obv

Is there a stream of his?

nope, no stream for now

>imgur.com/dQgIR

youtube.com/watch?v=JnXPqGd7rn4

Best sets/reps for you guys for tricep hypertrophy with this?

Idk if 6 total weekly sets is too little for this considering I do nothing else but bench 9 sets a week.

Don't worry lads I'll fuck it up

GO FROGGER TAKE MY POWER

>bench 9 sets a week.
what are you a fucking novice

correct

then just benching would be enough

No he hasn't newfag
No he isnt newfag

frog got 240kg - nat record

failed 250kg - world record

What are you guys doing? Also, whenever you answer me and everyone tells you it's a terrible plan don't listen to them just follow through.

>failed 250kg
details

ccyclying off will do that

>Failed 250
What a dead end lmao

I'm walking to her place, picking her up, then we're going for a walk downtown and getting dinner and going from there.