How's the cut going Veeky Forums?

How's the cut going Veeky Forums?

Pretty, pretty good. About to hit six full days of fasting.

77 pounds down

13 to go

Very well. 26 pounds down since New Years, been lifting for almost 3 months. Still got 14 pounds to go, but this is the best I've felt in my life

Good I think, my belt is one hole smaller and I've matched my old maxes in all lifts (small pr bench)

lately I've been feeling like shit though, so I think I'm eating too little.

>tfw still recovering from eating at home during spring break
>tfw almost certainly not going to have a six pack in time
I'm dreading summer because I'll just be fucking surrounded by food instead of now when I can just avoid the cafeteria, pray for me bros

who /leaner by the day/

Just started about 2 weeks ago and I'm down 6lbs. Don't even feel like I'm starving myself or anything
>small breakfast
>lunch is small homemade sandwich and 1 scoop protein shake
>dinner is large full meal with veggies
>after workout and cardio, fruit and 2 scoop protein shake
Usually right at my fitness pal goal for 2lbs a week.

Been on a perma cut since august, where i was 125kg, now down to 95.5 at 192cm.
But those last KGs dont want to go away.
I'm trying the keto meme but so far it's making me even more depressed, even tough lifts arent going down.
Any cutting tips?

Planning on cutting for the first time, I'm 5'6'' and 155 lbs. I've never counted calories or macros but I just recently came to realize how much of a fat fuck I'm starting to become.
Online TDEE calculators tell me that my TDEE is something around 2700-3000 for working out 6 times a week, can this be true? Seems kinda high because I'm dyel.
Also, how big of a deficit is it safe to go for to lose fat but still keep muscle?

I'm bulking.

is the fitbit app any good or are they just trying to shill on Veeky Forums?

147 lb aiming for 140.

By 140 I should be nearing 6% BF.

I should be done in a month or so.

yeah obviously just shills
when will they stop?

5'8, 162lbs now, aiming for 145lbs. I just want to look somewhat stinky and have a nice ass so I can dress in short shorts and crop tops

Leave exercise field empty in TDEE calculators if you're dyel, even if you are lifting, and the biggest things to prevent muscle loss during a cut are keeping up on lifting and eating lots of protein. Talking like 40-50% of your calories from macros depending on your estimated lean mass. Don't expect to gain much or any lean mass, though you might get some newbie gains if you're really dyel.

HereI was 96 kg/212 lbs in June last year.

I'm so used to the caloric deficit by now that even eating at maintenance seems scary.

Down 5 pounds.
Stats: 6'2" 201 pounds used to weigh 206. Goal is 192, should be around 11 or 10 percent bf then.

I cant stop drinking....i am a failure.

I have some muscle definition but im still kinda weak. Just for reference I dl 3pl8 and squat 2pl8.
I've been working out for a year but with shit diet.

105 lbs down.

God only know how many to go until the gut and lovehandles are gone.

Not as good as MFP in terms of keeping track of macros and huge database

But it's nicer about goal setting and pretty accurate with the TDEE

If I'm eating at a deficit but with high protein intake, can I grow my chest slightly? I'm not very aesthetic but I can't stand my small gut.