SELF IMPROVEMENT

Why are there always threads about manlets/ugly/ things you can't change.

I get the threads about fat people hate, all that jazz. Although where are the threads about improving personality and just general mindset?

tl;dr why is there always manlet hate threads ugly hate threads and why doesn't Veeky Forums just make more threads on actually self improving?

Damn! OP is looking good! Whats her secret!?

there are mental gainz generals on Veeky Forums all the time

people like to feel superior to other people for things out of their control

and because people get salty as fuck about it

Ew she went from thiccbrap to stick, ruined herself.

like these threads are on the frontpage alone I just don't understand the point of them apart from making other people feel like shit, im not here for a safe space kind of thing but the fuck is the point of these threads quite literally contribute nothing

atleast fat people hate has more of a point than this useless garbage

image related

dumping images of people improving themselves from fat to fit, or ugly to good looking. general self improvement.

old image but this chick still shares her stuff on facebook she is still fit to this day and encourages others to become a better version of themselves.

So... progress thread?

Gym coach told me yesterday I should start clean bulk asap after a few weeks of maintenance. His weight machine says I'm 13% bf but I still feel like 17%, because of my blobby meat belt. The machine also gave 2.5 of "visceral fat". He said we want that number down to 1.0 but at the same time suggested the bulk...

what's the point in self improving if you'll always be shit?

very nice, although i think she'd look better at about 130

wtf ? frist pic looks like a flabby 40yo and last pic looks like 25yo raver.

This is almost making me want to get fat so i can get this insane progress later.

Exercise and eating less, the same as everyone's secret

He was taking all our onitis by the third picture. Chad by fourth, and the rest is just overkill.

it's not even August you lying fuck

>self improvement
Stopped reading there. You're a faggot, kill yourself.

Feb 2015

Fee weeks ago. Apologies for the dumbass grins in both photos. I'm really unphotogenic and try to hide it with goofy smiles

Holy shit that transformation

Yeah, but what the fuck does she eat and what exercise does she do? Someone give actual advice plz about any of these transformations.

read the sticky

This can't be legit, what the fuck.

I think this must be what it feels like to see a tranny's man pics after getting trapped. No homo.

burn more calories than you consume, be consistent, work hard, stop looking for secret ways to look the way you want to.

Good for you, user!

Height??

dem facial gains

fucking americans and their retarded date format

from THICC TO STICC

Thank you very much went from 250 to 185.

Idk whether to continue cutting or start clean bulking

Did ... did I make it senpai?

They are delusional, incel, aspies with defeatist mentalities from /r9k/ and sluthate who post these threads. Misery loves company and they want to "redpill" others into being as pathetic and worthless as they are.

This is a seriously crazy transformation. If I had just send the first and last, I would have never believed they were the same person.

Isn't he an incel though?

If you're grinning that means you're happy. Why be embarrassed about sharing your happiness with others?

Would suck off/10
I'd say you're making it, bro

>skin

she is eternally fucked or she has to undergo surgery

Oh stop it you, Idc if you a grl or boi but you got me blushing hard.

Always was a fat body and was reminded of it daily. It did some dmg to my confidence.

well yes, in one picture youre posing and sucked your stomache in, anything else?

You forgot the no homo, bro

I'm a grill, but if I were a guy it'd be full on homo m8

My progress

Me

Good thing there is a tl;dr. I'm not about to read three sentences

there are no grills on the internet

yo keep that shit up user

get a haircut and dont wear that gay ass necklace and cap and you would look good as fuck

How'd you avoid a massive amount of loose skin?

2015 is goal physique

It''s a combination of the physical change, his possible personal outlook of himself, and change in his grooming. The haircut and grooming help a lot, along with his improved physique.

I would say try and work a bit more on your shoulders, rotary cuff, front and back delts to help offset your belt.

From the looks of her after picture, she likely got the surgery, or since there's a lack of a timestamp, might've been able to ease her body back on it.

He didn't. Notice it's not a shirtless pic

>shave
>proper haircut
>ditch the hat and necklace
you'd look much better if you did those three things

Stop browsing /b/.

Make me bich boy

salty fatties