You don't still use the leg press do you?

You don't still use the leg press do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQGMxphAEjg/?taken-by=alexander_kang_ipf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squats are a better exercise for your legs, so no. But only retards get hurt on a leg press, like this gentleman.

not watching this webm

are legs snapping ?

yes because i know to keep my legs slightly bent

Nope. His foot slips at the end, but there's no leg snapping.

After the webms and gifs I have seen on here?

Not a fucking chance

After the leg snapping webms that got posted here I'm never setting foot near a leg press

I ain't clicking that webm trigger.

I prefer a red painted press we have at my gym which is 45 degrees (don't know the key shortcut for the little circle), whereas the one Ronnie Coleman uses(d) -- we have as well -- is about 30 degrees.

We also have a 90 degree one where you are literally flat on your back and legs above your head.

>you can see some camel toe sometimes if you don't stare

Ive shown atleast 4 vids of leg press fucking up to the manager of one gym I go to and the next day its gone

I use leg press because to more convenient and I can still make the leg gains I need. Leg press, leg curl, calf machine. Boom, full leg workout

It's that fucking vid of the lady with the leg snap. Not even the worst of /b/ gore has done this to me. I am genuinely too scared to open that shit.

He's using 1 leg, doing quarter reps, and locking his knees. If you're not a complete retard, you won't get hurt on a leg press.

he should take the squat racks away too so no one tweaks their back

And the barbells so no one breaks an arm or shoulder

I'm homegym so it's not like I have the opportunity, but you guys have successfully freaked me the fuck out. Never touching one of those things.

This. I'm dumb enough to look at all those fucked up webm's, but the one with the guy's leg bending backwards is too much.

>yea bruh don't lock out on the leg press you gon snap yo shit up
instagram.com/p/BQGMxphAEjg/?taken-by=alexander_kang_ipf
kys

>what is squat rack with safety pins
Nice false equivalency

I was meant to do squats after heavy deads the other day, but my low back was too colossally pumped to even consider it. so i did heavy leg press 5x10 instead and my legs got an amazing pump as well. so it's good for some things.

Holy shit this. To this day I will not use any leg resistance machine because of that webm. Free weights are more kino anyway.

If you arent a weak faggot your legs wont snap

the fuck is he even doing?

calf raises obviously

What's wrong with leg press?

Legs press > squats as digits confirm

>loading all the pl8s for an ROM of inches

I really don't understand this.

>GOLIATH ONLINE

I felt nothing watching this

fuck, 10 years of Veeky Forums has really fucked my brain

Fuck leg press
Fuck Locking Knees on leg press
Fuck Flamingoing
I hate that webm

>locking out at the top
there's your problem, it's safe if you don't lock out at the top

Unlucky ahmed

He breaks his shin, but it doesn't fold in half like that other video.

pretty sure he tore is achiles tendon or calf

always do high reps and never lockout your knees

easy

he's a poo, so Apoo.