Femanons, would you ever get breast implants?

Femanons, would you ever get breast implants?

Would you get a dick implant if there were no medical repercussions?

depends on cost

not the same, a dick implant would only help if you're already getting laid

I've talked to a lot of my female friends on the topic. Most of them prefer breast surgery than any other procedure. Girls with A and B cups of course. No point in asking a huge titted cow.

Yeah realistically a jaw implant would be more suitable.

> not flopping your giant silicone dick around in the gym showers and making everyone feel inferior.

Yes.

Those aren't fake tho

If the cost would be similar to breast implants then yeah, possibly.

But that question is not really the counterpart to breast implants. A big dick only helps you in the bed, breast implants helps you every day, so the question should be

>If there are procedures for men that greatly increases attractiveness with little to no repercussions for the same price as breast implants would you do it?

Fake tits are disgusting

I got breast implants last summer. Didn't want them to be too big (went from AA cup to a C/ small D) so it looks pretty natural. The surgery hurt like hell and was expensive but I'm really happy I got it done.

small natural tits > big fake tits

everytime

>implying a pair of well done fakes isn't better than chestlet shit

Tfw I'm a small boob guy and every grill I meet wants C at a minimum

will you be telling your future husband that you actually have shit genetics, or did the surgeon leave scars?

u may b homo

>Hurr faek titz r bad!!!!!
Some girls definitely look better with bigger tits, even if they fake.

They don't "feel" better, either. But you clearly wouldn't understand what I mean

i have big boobs already

Itty bitty fan club reporting in

dear femanons,

fake tits look like shit when not in a shirt, they're disgusting. also that shit is shamefully transparent vanity. wait for the inevitable mammary targeting hormone pill that gives you big naturals.

til then just b urself (no pun intended).

sincerely,
men who don't like cheap whores

He knows and he's happy with the result as well

Meh I'm a small looking c cup. I really don't like how fake looks and find surgery for frivolous things like boobs to be a no. Although you naturally lose fat as you age, so maybe if i could just get a mild fat injection i might later on in life

already did
went from pancake A to solid C
best decision of my life. no guys have a shit I had legs like a horse or a firm butt when I had the upper body of a teen boy.

this is accurate desu

>everyone claiming their boobs are awesome
>nobody posting pics

My last hookup had a set of falsies, don't knock em til you try em, these were perfectly done, and so tasteful, guy who did them is an artist

Don't do it femanons small are best 2bh

>thinking woman care about your opinion on the matter
you're never gonna make it lad

I used to want them but realized that having back problems and major sagging after 30 isn't something I want. Sure they can look good with bras but after you take them off they flop, whereas small boobs kinda stay in relatively the same place.

>I used to want them but realized that having back problems and major sagging after 30 isn't something I want
>t.retard that doesn't know shit
Bet you don't even know what actual sag is.
lmao

What do you define actual sagging is then, user?

My boobs are still big enough for me even after losing weight and gaining muscle. I wouldn't want to get implants, but I'd plan on getting a lift after I have a child + get fit again.

I went through gynecomastia surgery, I had huge breasts and too much fat tissue (wasn't fat elsewhere). What does that make you think of me? Am I also vain and a cheap whore? I didn't do it for health reasons, I did it to look more presentable.

ignore him he's just a fag lol. get some nice high profile titties

Depends on the cost.

Nope

honey he's just saying that because he would've left you if you didn't get them done. A cups can't satisfy any man worthy of a woman's attention.

>tfw there's no confidence implant

The position of the nipples compared to the crease of the breasts.
Pointing up or forward = no sag
pointing slightly down = a tiny bit of sag

The closer they get to the crease of the breasts (pointing down) the saggier they are.
What most people think "sag" is is just natural hang, gravity is going to pull your tits down (if you have any that is :^) because they're attached to your chest and that mass has to go somewhere .

Look at Tessa Fowler's tits for example, her breasts are pretty much perfect (I use them the most as reference when I'm drawing tits)

>implying your opinion matters
Aren't you precious

>tfw just a myself

Yes but only because my breasts are asymmetrical and it's very annoying.

Yes there is, it's called "alcohol".

>"lol i'm getting implants for myself not because i care what others think"

You do make a good argument, however, skin becomes more elastic with age and saggage is just going to happen regardless (unless (possibly even more) cosmetic surgery is done but there are limitations to what the majority of doctors are willing to do). I mean, have you ever seen a woman past 50 or 60 with firm/non-saggy breasts that are 100% natural or don't require a lot of upkeeping? I highly doubt it.

I agree, she does have perfect boobs.

I know that feel, mine were asymmetrical by a fair bit but went on birth control for a couple months and they grew in size and leveled out a bit better. Still not perfect but better than they were before.

How old are you, user? Breasts usually settle down with growing (unless pregnant) in the early to mid twenties. You might still have some time.

Of course a woman that's 50 or 60 isn't going to have perfect tits but they can get a breast lift if they for whatever reason want one now I don't know how good that's going to work or look but the option is there.

>asking the most insecure board about breast implants
prepare for the autism

But I never said I was getting breast implants? I actually said I wouldn't in a previous post.
>dude thinks every female in the thread is the same singular one
>thinking his opinion actually matters
Lol delusional AF brah

>I use them the most as reference when I'm drawing tits

speak for yourself faggot, implants look way better than natural tits in a lot of cases

shape>size anyways unless they're really small

>opinion doesn't matter
>respond anyway

pro-tip: it's the internet, ur completely anonymous, the only reason not to post ur tits after saying how great they are is because you know they ain't shit

Lots of people here take steroids even though there are medical repurcussions - of course they would get a bigger dick at no cost.

Why did you bother to pay only to end up small nonetheless? It's like paying for a home cooked meal by nigella lawson and asking her to make a slice of toast;.

If I lost my breasts in a mastectomy, yes. I'm not insecure about my breasts, so that would be the only situation that would warrant augmentation.

t. never actually seen fake breasts

>shape>size

same is try for muscles

I have a friend who paid for them when she was 18, went from an A to about a F, seems like it was the best decision of her life - she was way more confident and didnt even slut it up with them, just got a chad and has been with him since. I dont think he knows either.

>ur completely anonymous

Not for long :^)

am I the only one that gets swollen pants when I see big boobs?

>went from an A to about a F
>I dont think he knows either
impossible

Itty bitty titty committee, you mong

Protip; when someone isn't a completely insecure fuck, they don't need to seek validation from meaningless strangers, especially Veeky Forums strangers.
I reply to you as someone who hopes you take such information and use it to make yourself a better person; I'd prefer a world where im not completely surrounded by deluded bumblimg idiots

is it another "let's pretend we are on Veeky Forums for girls" thread?

>not being a d/ic/k
What's the problem

I've never seen them naked obviously but in revealing tops there is literally nothing about them that looks unnatural. May be hidden scars but i hear they can do fat injections now.

In conversation with them it has never been mentioned despite having talked about surgery before. I dont see her very much any more though. They were phenomenal though.

"wrong"

you going to show them, or are you going to keep ranting on an anonymous image board on a saturday afternoon?

Literally just searched it up, its correct you can get "autologous fat injections" as breast augmentation now. She had hers done about 4 years ago so that might well be it seen as she paid a tonne.

As for whether her bf knows, im not certain but its very conspicuously never arisen in conversation when it would naturally.

I never said it couldnt be done i said youd be able to tell.

C > D > B > E+ > A > AA > pectus excavatum chesticles > Implants of any size

But im saying from my experience they were completely natural from all normal perspectives and he didn't appear to have been told/know. Then i just googled and found there was a very real technique by which no-one would know. Don't know if she had that, but i would not be surprised.

>isn't a completely insecure fuck
>won't anonymously post her tits after telling everyone they're awesome

u have less balls than the people posting in the CBT

Late twenties and the areolas are also different sizes
;_;

>found there was a very real technique by which no-one would know
Im saying you would still know. Unless they develop naturally over time youd be able to tell. Give it up lady people will know.

>its very conspicuously never arisen in conversation when it would naturally
>natural conversations about fake tits

Ain't nothing like slamming back a coupla brewskis, pulling the cover off the foosball table and shooting the shit about all the invasive cosmetic operations you've inflicted on yourselves. I gotta get some implants, then get a boyfriend who'll bring up my implants at every social gathering I attend thereafter.

Objectively wrong.
> 30 best band size
> H > G > F > E > D > I > J > C > AA > A > B

The reversal at the end is due to if a girl is going to be a double X chromosomed boy then at least if she is totally flat chested she will be desperate and insecure enough to become a depraved slave and id just pay for implants down the line.

He didn't know her when she had it done, they met at uni.
Just one main conversation where we were at a bar and talking about some girl who clearly had her lips done and talked about our feelings on plastic surgery. She was pretty quiet, so it seemed like maybe she didnt want the conversation to move to her.

>He didn't know her when she had it done
Obviously that isnt what i meant you dumby. Of course you could tell if a girl who was flat grew beach balls on her chest. Im saying natural tits look a certain way and when your body goes from a - f there will be giveaways. They way the skin looks and hangs when she bends over. Plus they most likely wont feel perfect either.

As i've said ive never seen them naked, but she wears low cut tops a lot and they sit and move exactly like natural breasts, including braless in black tie dresses. I wouldnt know they were fake in a million years. If there are scars underneath id never know though.

I should say A was a hazard of a guess, she had no chest whatsoever but i never asked what she was before, she just said what they were now.

>being insecure about ur fake tits

If you're that insecure you shouldn't get them, people will find out. Better to be loud and proud about them no fucks given.

Fuck yeah son
5-7" here I come

>t. hambeast

>I wouldnt know they were fake in a million years.
And? Most women are dumb as rocks. Like your attention whoring friend.

> im female

Got mine done last Friday. Had a severe birthdefect on both my breasts which made them look awful. Like a bad case of male gyno. Feeling terrific, only issue is the bad bruising.

>Inb4 theyre ugly and u r fake hurr hurr

Im way happier and im not as insecure now.

You're not even a woman are you?

Only a woman would say she couldnt tell a pair of fake tits when you them.

Well we can't even see them a little bit, but if it makes you feel better, I think that most boob jobs look pretty good, so unless you got one of the few bad ones, good for you.

Look good, what size did you move to?

My own gf is 32E, i know breasts pretty well.

Pls be in L O N D O N, O N T A R I O

Iam 100% a woman.

Thank you, I went from a very small B-cup to what now looks like a D-cup, but when the swelling goes down it will probably be a full C-cup

Shame D/E is the dream. That said im sure its a small enough change that you wont feel awkward or it be pointed out too much.

>tfw no available surgery for chest gap

I've always had self image problems and my thicc Amazon genes giving me thunder thighs has not helped; it makes the fact I have pretty small tits stick out, and losing weight only makes them smaller, but if someone DOES like the way I look I would rather they compliment the authentic me, which reassures me that don't need fake hair, tits, nails or anything else. This is why I don't ever photoshop my pics and wear minimal makeup if any, though I like playing with it for art's sake and people have a right to experiment with their look in whatever way makes them happy.

My shoulders and hips make me an hourglass, but at only a 30E, I don't quite fit the bill. I found wearing the right size and circles bra can really boost the appearance of your rack. I just assumed I was an A cup for years and experienced breast tissue migration, but after getting into the right size, I've felt a lot happier with the visible transformation and think lots of women contemplating a boob on might reconsider if they tried the same thing too. 80% of women are wearing the wrong size.

You are not a 30E if you were getting in A cups before. People might be wearing the wrong size but vanity sizing has gone the other way now and you see endless flat chested whales wearing 28H because it makes them feel better.