SARMS

Anyone here use SARMS?

And more importantly which companies are legit?

Bump

researched sarms for like 6 months and ended up saying fuck it I'll just roid

nothing tony sells will help you build muscle

Just roid

sarmstore1 looks overpriced, but is it the best guaranteed quality?

Sarms are ok but you might as well roid
Mk677 is fucking kickass though

Where can I get mk677?

I heard it's a bit pricey though.

Enhanced Athlete.

On my second day of ostarine mk677 from enhancedathlete myself. This thread is relevant to my interests.
Also taking blue ox test booster during and clomid as pct just in case.

Starting light 20mg/day 4 weeks

Aren't roids even harder to find online?

I'm waiting for lgd and gw from enhanced athlete

I'm just praying they're legit

I've researched sarms for so long and I'm still not sure which are the most legit sources.

any difference in liquid sarmstore vs caps on enhanced athlete?

Why is every SARMs thread the same - OP asks if anyone uses them, then what companies are legit, then there are only a few replies that list the same 2-3 sources as "legit" sources of SARMs.

Makes you think.

Not shilling

But seems like most of the results when you google buy sarms are sketchy

wasnt trying to shill for sarmstore, its more expensive so i thought maybe that = legit? hoped someone else could confirm

Shit man, price does not equal real.

Idk about sarmsstore but check the forms that are independent

Not evolutionary

waste of time, I tried them before. You just end up being a massive faggot for not doing roids instead. Just read more about being /fraud/ and be diligent about proper cycling/blasting. SARMS are too novel to be well researched

It's way to hard finding legit gear online as it's illegal.

I'd want to know what I'm injecting

get it from the onion network. Just make sure you are buying from a supplier in your country, so it doesn't have to go through customs.

even a thread just talking about sarms is a shill thread, its normalizing an experimental drug through constant exposure

waste of time/money

just use real orals

Wtf do SARMS even do?

Better question, why even steroid or /fraud/ in general if you haven't hit the natty limit?

I don't understand.

Because it's faster? What's there not to get? Obviously thats not the best reason but it's still a valid reason

I was actually reading about ostarine today and it seems god tier. Little to no side effects if taken at low doses while still promoting muscle growth

Why not just... put the work in and experience achievement on your own merit?

I don't mean to troll or be the 'NATTY LYF' guy, but I struggle to grasp this. Its the same thing as fatties using a crash diet to achieve huge weight loss but nothing sustainable.

nunu

kek

It's like protein and supplements: better and quicker gainz

This.

Creatine, amino acid and all the that other junk are a complete waste compared to what you get from sarms.

And sarms are a waste compared to roids

Should I feed my little brother (17) MK677 so he can escape manlet tier unlike me.

Which is why you should roid.

Go for it. Make sure to tell us the results in a few years.

The caps enhanced athlete sells is sarm powder in caps, 99% of other caps are fake , liquid sarms are much more legit as long as you find a good supplier and not some evolutionary or isarm shill

desu I'd roid if I was any more dedicated than I am, I'm just simply too lazy to remember every single thing that you have to manage, like weekly injections, AIs, etc.

I'd just roid to get as strong as pic related

Do you think enhancedathlete is legit? Where can you get liquid sarms?

Got some s4 andarine from sarms1.com love it but really expensive fuck sake

irc dot bio, if you buy from anywhere else you're a shill

research grade only

What about Olympus Labs?

any expereice yourself with IRCBIO??
Im on my second day of their LGD, hoping it's legit....

They don't ship to Canada pretty sure

I only see OL ostarine, no other sarms

hey look, a shill thread

I'm just praying they're real sarms

I'm currently midway through a cycle of Ostarine that I purchased from sarms1.com

Its called Ostabolic MK-2866

Heres the truth: Its no insane wonder drug. Yes, you will increase in strength, and you will grow in mass slightly faster than you would without. There have been literally no side effects. It is not as effective as sterioids, but it is more effective than any supplements.

>sarms1

Did you do any research before ordering?

Lmao

yup. I did. I'm seeing pretty nice strength gains on it too. I've been lifting regularly for about 6 years now so I can tell when strength picks up faster than normal.

What does your SARMS routine look like?
Can you provide your cycle and pct?

I take 25mg each day at about noon. That would be .50 ml of liquid. I am not taking a pct as I am in my early thirties and ostarine is not particularly suppressive. I am in week 6 of 12. I will take at least 4-6 weeks off and then I'll be doing another 12 weeks. I will then take several months off before considering another cycle.

bought some mk677 from them familampai, seems to be good so far

they sell to research labs across the US so its about as legit as you can get

also I ordered 2 bottles, and they threw in a 3rd bottle for free.

name a research lab they sell to

I've read some pretty sketchy things about them

yeah bullshit reviews from fat neckbeards who dont know what they are doing in the gym in the first place

sarms are trash - took lgd and gw stack with a pct for one cycle - lifts went up but stored a fuck ton of water gained 15lbs that were a bitch to shed. Even worse - test went down to literally a number 4 and my liver enzymes were fucked. Doc told me to eat natty - not even proton powder to give the liver a break. That was 8 mos ago test is up to 1000 liver is back to normal- the first time in my life lifting without anything getting all protons from food and I'm stronger and bigger than I've ever been. Long story short eat real food or take steroidals.

Where did you get your sarms out of interest?

my buddy owns a supp shop across from my gym i forgot the brand - it came in blue bottle - liquid with dropper ..not isarms or sarms 1.

Ostarine is a fuxking waste. Bought from a trusted source and didnt get any results i didnt think i could get naturally

>not even proton powder to give the liver a break.