Is this achievable at 17 el naturale way?

Is this achievable at 17 el naturale way?
instagram.com/patrick.leblanc69/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdTAQoIjfyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, much like William James Sidis could read before he was 1. Possible but unlikely.

I know many swimming athletes at that age who have similar bodies with a bit less mass.

yeah just take ur creatine and foam roll :)

lmao wtf

>foam roll

he said natural

>swimmers
>bit less mass
lmao. Swimmers have much less mass
t. trained swimming for 9yrs and then water polo 3yrs with guys some of whom later went pro

why do all these 'teenage' bodybuilders look like they're in their late 20s or mid 30s? are they lying about their age, or does heavy gear usage really fuck you up that badly?

Being buff makes you look older in general. Even totally natty guys I know who've only been lifting for like 3yrs look older just because they look muscular.

That's some fucked up proportions. Looks like his waist/hips would snap in half if somebody ran into him.

no, that's not it. these frauding faggots physically look older, i was wondering what it is specifically that does that? is it HGH?

I'm guessing HGH and/or test would cause that

yes but no one here will say it is

lats are pushing his arms out in every pic making them look huge

you'd be surprise the gains you can make in your teen years, and this kids been at it for years making steady gains

This. That dude's face looks like he's 25, not a junior in highschool.

nah he's not natural, too much mass at low bf% for that (judging by videos where he isnt exploiting lighting and angles) and not at that age either. maybe if he was in his 30s, it could possibly be natty, if he was

have you seen some high schoolers nowadays?

this kid doesnt even look that older in particular but plenty of them, especially ones with beards can look late 20s and 30s

lol just checked out his videos

if anything confirms what I said that hes natural

and really, 30s to achieve a physique like that, dyel?

then again Veeky Forums says the same shit about david laid not being natty lel

>Test is what giving you manly features
>Running a fat boost makes you look like a fully mature man
Really activated my almonds.

how tall be he

David Laid is not natty. Unless you're natural and look like them, stfu. I doubt anyone who's been lifting for more than 1-2 years would even consider Laid, this kid in the OP, or Seid to be natural

in his other pics he looks a lot younger

I know do not

This.
>This entire thread is a troll meme.

please, post a pic of yourself i know you're dyel

david laids size isnt anywhere near not natural

good lightning + low bf + good insertions

watch ANY video of him and you will see his size is not that impressive

i've seen plenty of guys who look way better and bigger, natural in /cbt/

>natural in cbt

get a load of this guy

>Implying /CBT/ aren't also /fraud/

Almost got em my dude

>implying

theirs plenty of natties in the cbts

if theyre /fraud/ theyre usually called out right away because it's pretty obvious

guys on stacks with tren are obvious, just taking test isn't at all. There is no possible way guy in OP isn't on at least test to look like that at his age.

That's the thing tho, it ISNT always obvious who is and isn't on gear

I AM dyel faggot, and I've been lifting on and off since like 2012. I have decent lifts and size when I'm bulking but when I cut I lose it all. SUCH IS THE LIFE OF A NATTY, phaggot

ye david laid looked so embarrasingly small in one of the 2016 expo vids that it was actually cringe to watch lol. he definitely did not fit in.
don't know if he has hopped on gear lately tho but he abused the fuck out of photoshop and ig filters to make him look jacked when i first saw him

And ops pic would be. That leanness ain't natty. I trained with world class prepatory and collegiate athletes (me, I'm a scrub just a good gymbro) and I can tell you that dude is pumping test.

>both dyels

thank you for confirming my suspicions

like this guy said, look at an actual video of him, he looks much, much different, still very impressive, but definitely natural

So where is this pic of you lmao

It's called being on / off cycle.

ITT: delusional, gullible retards

>he thinks this is not possible natty

you should honestly just stop wasting time its not working out for you

Impressive huge armsticles

HAHAHAHA that faggot won't post.
>A dyel who can't tell the difference between natty and gear calls others dyel on Veeky Forums
But what else is new?

your turn

just turned 18 in this pic

So you are implying this is due to steroids?

>tfw you'll never taste his natty seed

probably has small calves

>David Laid is not natty. Unless you're natural and look like them, stfu.

THIS

Good job, you saved a pic from one of your beloved /CBT/s color me impressed.

you think you can get this big and lean in 1 (one) year from auschwitz?

lmao I bet you do SS and expect to look the same after a year of lifting

no, it's literally just his body, if he were a skinny twink you'd think he was 17

lol no

for whatever reason people think that unless you're taking grams of test and look like arnold, you're natural

you can cycle 500mg of test and 30mg of dbol and fool so many people

ill take that as a mire, considering it's me

and no i don't think so, considering you can look at his progress pics, he's made steady gains over the years

Well that was a video he made after 1 year of lifting so you're agreeing that he used steroids

yeah I didn't even read the title my bad was wondering why he looked smaller

still think hes natty

arms not that big, even like I said with his lats flared pushing his arms out in every single pic, and looks pretty short

also the fact that he looked like that 2 years ago compared to now shows hes been making consistent gains and not just blowing the fuck up from juice

Hmm yeah now you mention it he does look short, probably natty I guess, those are just his noob gains

well then lol

pic i posted above was also after about half a year of serious lifting, 16 yrs old, I had a slight base though, a little above auschwitz

also a lanklet

literally the complete opposite is true, evident in this thread

of course it's not, not in that timeframe

youtube.com/watch?v=xdTAQoIjfyM

anyone who's telling me that a 15 year old is going to look like this after a year natty is full of it.

He may have grown since

Highly unlikely but possible. The amount of mass is possible if you lifted throughout a big growth spurt, I would have to see how tall he is. There were some guys in my highschool who were his size senior year but no where near that low of BF %. If it wasn't for the low BF i'd say its possible but being that lean makes me skeptical. The more important question tho is WHO CARES

test ramps up your metabolic and cell division rate

hence your body suffer more wear and tear all over

>all his pictures are him alone
>none with girls

This guy is just a beta who got jacket while chad is ottermode and fucks the tightest teenage sluts.

'no'

his face looks like the face of someone in their mid 20s, not mid-late teens, which is my point

anyway it seems the answer is yes, it's just HGH and test doing what they're meant to do. he'll look like a 40 year old by the time he's early 20s, which is kind of sad.

chad is not really ottermode, chad just has low bodyfat and muscles

this

Yes i.e. both.

>chad with gf.jpg
>15 year old boy who looks like he weighs 140-150lbs

excuse me, what?

That's what a high school chad looks like and he slays all the prime pussy. See how she's look at him, pure lust.

Hahaha, no.

>does heavy gear usage really fuck you up that badly?
Yes.

>That's the thing tho, it ISNT always obvious who is and isn't on gear
If you're not a total newfag to lifting, it's obvious as fuck. Rule of the thumb: If you have to ask if someone is natty, he isn't.

>roid delts
>natty

Not natty.
In b4 "I'm totally natty!"
You aren't and anyone who knows anything about lifting sees it from a mile away. You can't hide it.
Protip: Delts and upper chest.

I'm slightly creeped out in your willingness to sexualize a barely-pubescent dude, and idolize him at that. Get your noggin checked, mate

>not wanting to fuck 14-18 yo girls

Get your test levels checked my man

"no"

t. /fraud/

The way she looks at him is admirable but actually look at the man in that picture.

His arms and torso are both straight twig mode. His lack of size and definition suggest a complete lack of athleticism. Couple that with the fact that his jersey and gear are in pristine condition after the crowd has rushed the field at the end of the game and you can tell this man is a beta bitch back up QB.

Considering that girl is famous I doubt it, also most athletic people are skinny with low BF not the hulk.

not natty

on the other hand, david laid is most likely natty

>Really activated my almonds.

>HGH
>making you look older

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about if you seriously think is roiding. he's not even that big

fuck no its not
ive gotten huge gains swimming, secret is protien+ weights!

>Not natty.
>In b4 "I'm totally natty!"
wait I'm not natty? shit whose been injecting me

lmao if I look like this and im not natty I would be severely dissapointed in myself

Nice lats and traps bro

You're fucking delusional. Unless he's 5'7 A sophomore in high school is not gonna have that mass while being that shredded unless he was cycling something.

>chad is not ottermode, he's just ottermode
Stfu and kys yourself

take creatine and run alphadestiny's naturally enhanced program :^)