Tfw fell for the kombucha meme

>tfw fell for the kombucha meme
>muh fermented tea
>muh healthy probiotics
>rewarded with foul diarrhea all morning

I-it's just the toxins leaving my body, r-right /fit?

>drinking meme tea

How much did you drink?

I drink kombucha with every big meal

You're just a bitch, op

THE
KOMBUCHA
MUSHROOM
PEOPLE

half a bottle, nothing crazy.

If im not mistaken, kombucha has alcohol in it, right?

%0.5 alcohol

it has a little bit of alcohol

>still shitting every 20 minutes
>no end in sight

I'll be healthy as shit after this, right? Zero toxins left in my body. H-hold me /fit

>having this weak of a digestive system

I bet you think Sriracha is spicy

I drink that stuff every day with 4 tbs of chia seeds and have normal solid shits every day. If you're getting diarrhea, you had some serious digestion issues and your diet is absolute shit.
>blaming the kombucha
Bitch please, your inner workings were fucked long before you bought the kombucha. Fix ur nasty fucking diet

Kombucha isn't yea, it's the cultures and how they're produced. Kombucha I drink is basically ginger juice and isn't any more expensive than any other bottled drink. Better than shit like monster

SITTING
AROUND
ALL
DAY

>toxins leaving my bod
Detox is a meme and you fell for it like a good goy

I actually love spicy food, like really spicy food

half joking about the detox, it's definitely a meme for good goys. Was into this more for the probiotics, which now is also starting to seem like a shitty meme. I'll stick to yogurt I think

my diet is actually meme tier, fell for lots of memes, like flax seeds, Greek yogurt (great meme actually), lots of baked chicken and beef and what not. I am currently cutting though, so maybe the lack of volume in my dinner last night prompted this total colon cleanse

You have a weak, american, digestive system. Anything that is not processed or preserved will make you sick.

I make my own kombucha and it's pretty great. Never had any problems with it.

Don't know how real the supposed health benefis are though.

Except kombucha is not advertised to give you "cleansing diarrhea ". It advertises healthy cultures , like you find in yogurt.
>Not knowing ur memes
Step it up brah

Oddly enough I love kefir and yogurt, which are filled with probiotics, but the kombucha wrecked my insides. What gives?

So you mean that someone let's his tea fermeny and sells that shit and people buy it? Master troll