Non lifter jealousy

Hey fit bros

Since getting to a respectable size I've noticed that the bald manlets who are out of shape at my office are regularly pointing out my imperfections to me, publicly if possible. I know it's a defense mechanism for them because I make them feel inadequate, but I'm not sure how to deal with it. Laugh it off, or tear the apart and put them on suicide watch.

Thus far I'm taking it in stride, but my patience is wearing thin.

How do you bros handle this sheet?

yes, tear them apart, but do it playfully and jokingly

any examples of stuff you would say?

In my mind I'm like "you reek of insecurity about your height, lack of hair and body of jello. You have my sympathy"

But I feel like it's too nuclear, especially for the office, fuck

Give us a couple examples of what they usually say.

Although honestly, the best way to deal with it is to just try and let it roll off of you. If you take it a step too far they'll be complaining and you'll be in hot water, unless your boss is based.

>boss scrolls Veeky Forums
>all the manlets are fired
>wew lad

Just go straight for the juggular, a few years ago i was growing my hair out on top and was using an Alice band and some balding fag i didn't know start trying to be funny about it at the horse races so i just called him out on the fact he was very obviously balding he nearly cried kek

stuff like trying to make me sound like a dumb meat head, like, one time I asked a guy how a movie ended that I didn't catch the end of and he goes "pff, you wouldn't understand"
Or like "you look good... but you looked like shit last month one time, remember? Remember that? You don't always look good"
shit like that, trying to point out that I don't look perfect, out of no where.
It's always little passive aggressive things. Or the flabbiest one being like "Just cause you're getting bigger doesn't mean you can be 5 minutes late. Just cause you work out doesn't mean you're above the rules" Like wtf does my working out have to do with anything? Just a loser trying to squeeze in a dis about my lifting

kek. Just let it roll off you my man but don't look like a pussy pushover either. Take it in your stride and mix in a little self deprecating humour that shows you really couldn't give a shit

Walk into the office on nice sunny morning with a smile on your face and just say "sup manlets" and watch them explode as you're sitting to your chair

The fact that they are doing all this points out how much they are suffering already, you might want to spice it up a bit tho.
Say something like "remember the last month, and month before? You looked like shit all the time, wait you still do"

lmao brah, thats nice. I'll keep that in my back pocket. And yeah, I can tell it hurts their pride to b around me which has made me hesitant to rub it in

It's also worth noting that before I lifted and I was an underweight auschwitz mode guy, some of these clowns were my best bro's. The only thing that changed is that I got progressively fitter while they got progressively worse

your best bet is probably to belittle their appearance whenever they start shit
Point out their beer gut, their bald spots, etc

>How do you bros handle this sheet?
Flat out tell him that you don't appreciate him being a low key asshole to you

Fit manlet here honestly even I get this shit the best way I found to deal with it is to laugh it off then again I'm a beta at heart and not good with confrontations no matter how much confidence I put on.

Whenever someone tries to take the piss out of me under the guise of humor I usually say variations of "That was the most painfully unfunny thing I've heard today", and if they say you're just being sore I just go "Explain to me where the punch line to that joke was? You're obviously unhappy with yourself and trying to diminish others for looking better than you."

Do what any good comedian does and tear yourself down before they do. It makes the jelly fuckers trying to show off even more mad because you steal ask their ammo and makes you look even more humble in front of the girls.

>thats a really bald thing for you to say
or just be straight with them and tell them that just cause they're insecure of themselves they dont have to constantly talk shit to you

or go discuss this with your boss if this continues, workplace bullying aint nice and is usually taken more seriously nowadays.

i had a problem in my previous workplace with older ladies talking shit about customers behind their backs, general childish behaviour and trying to blame me for all their fuckups, i had enough of it and brought all this to our supervisors attention and she took it very seriously, not all of them work there anymore and i got to quit on that very day

So simple. And probably the most straight up straight to the point thing. Calls them out and makes them look petty without having to put them on blast. I like this a lot, thanks.

I'm not into self depreciating anything, or even self aggrandizing. Self depreciation to me is for fatties who want to get over the awkward bridge of fatness. I don't think it has any point for me.

>thats a really bald thing for you to say
lmfao man. There's some good gold in this thread

pathetic women behaviour. makes me grimmace in disgust. Good that you got outta there. I'm always so glad when the toxic shits leave the office

Why get butthurt when you're the one with the leverage? If you got the advantage, you control the match. Be the bigger man and laugh it off.

I have been, but it's consistent and annoying
and they're getting comfortable tossing thinly veiled insults my way - I don't wanna go postal or anything, but it needs to be addressed

Then I'd probably agree with this one , I even like the wording.
any more than that is just unnecessary.

>the bald manlets are out of control
fuckin awesome visual

>they insult you
just say something simple like "better than being a balding midget" you dont want to come off like you actually care about their insults enough to spend time thinking of your own. also say it in a jovial way

Prolly don't even let them know you're insulting them, just say shit like "oh, HAIR he is again! come over hair, will you?" that way you get your chuckles and no troubles from the boss

I'd say 80% ignore them and 20% witty retorts (don't be openly offensive or you'll be the bad guy). Seriously tho, you have no idea how effective ignoring people is, it hurts on a deep level

dont be rude back to them, just agree and amplify what they're saying

they don't deserve the privilege of having someone show them their flaws so they change themselves

Mm yah
I've been withdrawing from all voluntary situations to meet up
They can hate from afar
But there's still the odd time we're at the same place at the same time
The ones that do it out rank me as well, which emboldens them and probably makes it harder for them to feel inferior physically to me

> I don't appreciate you being a low key asshole to me

I'll give this one a spin

post a pic to prove they aren't right

I'm nothing special but I used to be a twig - and people try and remind me of it constantly. Ugly fat bald people

What kind of office setting is this?
Usually I'll agree and turn it around.
> "you look good... but you looked like shit last month one time, remember? Remember that? You don't always look good"

> Yeah I don't always look good, but always better than you

just ignore the negative shit to their face and roll over them with 'Yeah I love going to the Gym, you should definitely start going'

or go Golden One: 'You are but a dog, and I am your master'

lookin THICC

Accounting office full of people who either let themselves go or never were anything to begin with. Low morale in that place overall.

Thanks senpai )

Just confront them and be like "why are you trying to hurt my feelings lmao"
Either they realize they're doing it for no reason or you get to laugh at them trying to do these mental gymnastics to make it seem rational
Either way I always wind up leaving the situation with a chuckle and a "whatever, guy"

Ask them if they will fight or perish like dogs.

OHP them

Lol no prob brah. But if you want to keep it in good terms, you should try to have a conversation with them and point out, that they should rethink their behavior, because it's straight jealousy and coping mechanism because they look like shits. Offer them guiding hand in fitness. Either your friendship will thrive again, you will hear no more bitching and constant bullshitting about your physique, they will better themselves, or they will get offended and it will continue. If it's a former, it's good for both sides, if it's the latter, you can just start throwing defensive bantz not caring what they will think and not feeling guilty while ravaging their egos.

>In my mind I'm like "you reek of insecurity about your height, lack of hair and body of jello. You have my sympathy"
autism

The fact that you're even making this thread proves that they got to you, if you think comedic self depreciation is for "fatties" you may actually be autistic. This isn't Veeky Forums where the biggest roast wins and you mouth off in some awkward cringeworthy way, in real life it's whoever gives a shit first loses. If you don't give a fuck about them just agree with what they say, and throw some witty one liners every once in a while. You're not 17, are you?

> in real life it's whoever gives a shit first loses

So true. I've got this issue not at the office but with my family, where it's even more true. In-laws trying to tear you down whenever you see them are just the worst, and putting them in their place just isn't an option. Putting them beneath notice is, but there's still residual frustration and next thing I know I'm bitching about it on Veeky Forums.

TLDR: just silently internalise everything

no homo but GOD DAMN BOY

Ask them why they're so desperate to bring you down. If you're just a dick back, most of them will identify with the balding manlet, and you'll look like the bully. Also, then it just gives him just cause in his mind to keep being a cunt, and he'll also start trying to verbally hit you below the belt. Trust me, just ask him why he's being a dick to you. Ask him what you did to piss him off, and see if there's possibly another reason for him being a dick.

I would just flex my biceps and say something along the lines "whatever baldy, I'll be out fucking your girl"

But then again, I'm not autistic like you

It hurts more than reacting because a reaction is what they are looking for. If you just give them a sad smile as if you are looking at an autistic child and feel sorry for him it will make them boil internally.

Its better to look like shit sometimes and have a body like this than to always look like shit and have a beer gut bucko. And then ask the guy for a drink since he loves talking to you so much.

Aw shit breh. I hope they dont get into your head too much. I would go with the user saying to ignore them or just throw a smile/smirk. You look breddy damn solid my man. No wonder they hate-mire.

best advice in thread.

This.
Whenever i try to rustle opponent even in online games and they just ignore me,that fucking rustles me

>or go Golden One: 'You are but a dog, and I am your master'

how can one man be so aesthetic yet so autistic

Personally I'd just reply with something like 'sure thing danny devito'

that's fucking awesome to be honest

i don't have the balls to say something like that tho

Be the bigger man. I don't have a good bod on account of gyno and legit real gyno not just being fat. And everyone roasts me on a daily basis for it. And can't afford surgery right now.

So you can either make fun of yourself with people and laugh it off which if they are friends they expect or just ignore it.

i dont. i live in shitskin territory and have long blonde hair. So when some turks again begin to talk shit i stomp them. Most people here are taught to just ignore it ,so they dont expect people to fight back. And shitskins are manlets so it isnt that hard

Just stare at them. make them realize their own insecurities and make them stammer more and more until they know they're shit compared to you and walk away. kind of like staring a dog in the eyes and making it look away first. make it known you're the better person

If you have the balls, you can ask them why they feel they need to make that kind of comments all the time. Tell them that it bothers you and that you don't feel you've done anything to deserve it.

Offer to help them out at a gym or something.

Do NOT start belittling them or giving them shit back. If they decide to be shit to you after you tried to be the bigger man, that's on them. They are taking their insecurities out on you and refuse correct themselves. Don't let them drag you down with them.

I laugh for a moment and then suddenly change my expression to completely still, serious, emotionless, stone cold statue. No words come out, my reaction is just a long gaze into their soul, ever judging, making them think deeply about their previous life choices.

>This isn't Veeky Forums
...breh...

Wtf is wrong with you.

That is straight up harrassment, my co workers joke about my muscles in a complimentary way. If they insulted theyd get in shits with me.

>you wouldnt understand it(movie)
Say "haha well ive seen (name good old school movies like seven samurai), so please explain your brilliant knowledge of the ending ienstine(dnno how to spell it)

^see u mock back, dont go autistic and say hes insecture, learn to banter more but assert dominance with banter.

If you're late just dont come late to workdip shit.

If someone says you look shit or looked better before simply say
"haha i look shit? (look him up and down) hahaha! Made my day buddy"

Me and my bro are like the most successfulâ„¢ Of our friend group in terms of looks, girls, charisma, and generally living life.
We get a lot of traction from some of our "friends" that carry crippling insecureties about their own lives.
Generally I don't get bothered by this because hating on people comes from self loathing, but sometimes it pisses me off when they hit an insecurity or something.
My response to that is generally to question their joke at your expense, like "I don't understand what do you mean?" Because they now have to retreat their point or put it plainly and make themselves look like an arsehole.
I've also pulled one aside that was a particular offender with a list of times he'd done it in my head.
I stated to him the times he said x, y, z. Said they aren't particular nice things to say and that if it's because he has a problem with me let's iron it out, or if it's an attempt at humour I'm not getting it and would he mind not doing it in future.

One of them I really despise and so I will rip on him full time and generally he won't retaliate anymore

Not bad

Just insult them back your ego is clearly stronger than theirs

ienstine, pretty good bro. got it on the first try.

just watch videos of gordon ramsay

also if they insult your intelligence or your body, just do the exact same thing and a bit more. to make sure they dont do it again. if they keep doing it just go nuclear.

You need new friends. You need Chad and Stacy friends. They will be more supportive of your fitness journey. And they won't put you down because they're already attractive so why do they need to put down others?

>this is impressive to normies
Why do I try so hard?

Fuuck routine? How long?

>Fuck routine
usually i just let the guy blow his load in my face while i'm watching dance moms
>How long
2.5 inches

Out of all the 6 replies you've gotten this one is the only real not autistic answer.

> "you look good... but you looked like shit last month one time, remember? Remember that? You don't always look good"
Just either respond with a positive attitude "oh hey, thanks for noticing. We all have our bad days *and laugh*", or ignore it. Don't stop down to their level. Had the same shit happening to me, and still I'm DYEL

Become stoic desu
pic not related

Just pat them on the head and smile like they were a small child

>"you reek of insecurity about your height, lack of hair and body of jello. You have my sympathy"

yeah dont ever say that

Busting balls and pointing out flaws in a "funny" way is something only close friends can do. When a coworker or adversary does it, they are projecting insecurity onto you and trying to knock you down to their level.

Radiate positivity and do not perpetuate drama at work. It does not accomplish a thing.

you sound like the least autistic one here.

the people saying mean shit to OP are unhappy people, no need to make them even less happy. this guy's advice will fix the problem and they will hate that it doesnt let them hate you

>flex a 'cep

Getting mad is not what an alpha would do.

"Come to the gym with me and build a nice body. Don't be lazy, you can just do steroids. It's not like you have any hair left to lose."

This is the only good way to handle it.

Just ignore them cause you know you're better. That's probably the easiest thing to do and it makes you look like a ryan gosling drive badass.

If you don't plan on leaving your job for a while , make some career gainz until you get a promotion. It should really get to them.

low key asshole here, can confirm this would be devastating.

>Thinking this is DYEL

You look good bro

you need to keep it light, sharp, and jovial. don't try to say something well put together and thoughtful, you'll end up sounding like you're repeating an insult you practiced. just say something like
>at least i still have my hair.
or turn it around as satirical self depreciation.
>yeah i was late today because i couldn't leave my reflection in the morning.

it doesn't matter what you say, just let it appear that you are unbothered. whatever you say, let it be natural and light. it can be slightly insulting and light, or self depreciating, doesn't matter as long as it's not super thought provoking or heart crushingly insulting. best thing to do is always appear happy around them and give them a slight air that you feel sorry for them having to insult you, like as if someone in a wheelchair made fun of your legs. because essentially that's what's happening and they're opinions shouldn't bother you. look towards administration for friendship or upwards in general if your peers are a bunch of pussies.

>>yeah i was late today because i couldn't leave my reflection in the morning.

>their
fuck, that's what happens when you're typing and not thinking.

So you thought using the f-word was an appropriate way to redeem yourself?

It's just banter man.

Every time they do that just comb your fingers through your hair in some elaborate way. I'm bald and I don't get the insecurity shit about it but if I did care I think that would piss me off. Bonus points because they can't go to HR over you combing your hair.

>>thats a really bald thing for you to say

> how's that push-up coming along? :D

ITT: lots and lots of weaponized autism.

> just be confident bro
pretend you are now their manager. they are beneath you. a good manager will take a little shit from his underlings. but you cannot engage. when someone says a stupid comment, just completely ignore it, like, "is this relevant to our job performance right now? then i'm not even paying attention to you". like, allow them to see that you did hear what they said, but that in your mind you simply discarded it as completely irrelevant to what you are doing and have moved on. you can show a tiny smile, but that's it.

if they persist, say "HUH?" really loud and make them repeat the whole thing out loud. often times, they won't because it's lame. even better follow that one with "still didn't catch that..." until they just give up.

if you show yourself as being very professional, and you are physically superior to the rest of the schlubs, you are going to get noticed, fast.

it's not just banter, man. when you move out of your mommys house and get a job, you'll eventually understand that this is how men jockey for social position in the workplace. if you are deemed weak and inferior, you are going to get ostracized from the group and stuck cleaning toilets with Miguel, who speaks no english and smells like a burrito farts.

>I'm nothing special but I used to be a twig

i know that feeling brother.

>or go Golden One: 'You are but a dog, and I am your master'

Next level autism.

>Einstein

You were close

A for Attempt

Why is everyone freaking otu about this fat dadbod?

My routine is super basic
A -
Squat 3x5
bench press 3x5
Accessory- curls either hammer, preacher, dumbbell, barbell

B
Deadlift 1x5
Close grip bench 3x8
Lat pull downs 3x10
Seated rows 3x10

I've gone through a few variants over the years but that's what I'm at now
Lifting 5 years