Gym sins general

You know what time it is, user.

Tell me your gym sins so you may be forgiven.

Ever since I lifted the bar for first time, I'm always fearing what could go wrong

Forgive me Bro-dude, for I am sipped... I mean sinned.

For a long time now I've been treading the line between being healthy and being driven by ego.

The lines can blur so easily, and I am without guidance without your love.

The gains are a celestial and holy reward, and a hard body I wish to attain, but Bro help me, I don't know if I can only use the power for good.

Sometimes I take put in the work for my own satisfaction, knowing if I can attain a semblance of your might. I can be your faithful avatar of desire, with the shredded six pack and thick shoulder that make a complete package that 95% dudes don't have.

Upon the veiny altar of my rock hard cock I will provide sacrifice of really hawt chicks and sometimes sloots, only to honor your quite masculine majesty.

But then I wonder, and my faith falters, if I don't regularly score. I question if scoring a fatty would please you, just to keep it going.

Guide my lifts father, so I may now how to please them bizches in order to please you.

What shall I do?

Forgive me breh, for I have sinned.

I only do bodyweight exercises now and pay more attention to my hair, skin and teeth than I do my physique. I feel like there's no point in lifting heavy or going balls out unless I'm on gear.

May your worries flee from you.

Disregard females and let the Gods lead them to you, only then will you score.

Lift with purpose and have faith, you will make it.

Now go

Hygiene and looks are the cornerstone of aesthetics, but do not become so vain you forget why you even began.

Hit one PR as penance.

Forgive me for I have sinned.
I constantly go off script for my cutting exercises and have no discipline when it comes to core work. I usually last about 2 months before I deviate back to lifting for strength and am now about ~18-20% body fat. Please help me.

Slowly work cutting/core exercises back into your regimen. Start with 3 days per week, that way you still have 2 to 3 days for strength in between. Consider a morning meditation and reflect on why you need to cut.

Do a scooby at-home ab workout tonight as penance

im scared of lifting in public and in densely populated gyms because my lifts are weak and i dont like people in general

also i lift exclusively for aesthetics and looks because i have a adonis complex

Lift in front of the mirror at the gym. The battle is between you and the man in front of you.

Go lift tonight as penance

i lied by accident without even noticing it

i dont even lift. i cant even lift right now because i lost a very noticeable amount of weight and all of a sudden my back fucking hurts and i need to see a chiropractor. although i did use to lift

when im skinny enough ill start lifting, although ive never in my life had this low bodyfat %. im 160 naked at 5'11" barefoot, down from 190-200 pounds

Today I broke my streak of clean eating, and ate mcdonalds with my roommates. Nuggets, mcdouble, and a shake. Please save me from this guilt

I lift for a lesbian chubby girl who never gonna date with me ;_;

Sounds like you need to learn the benefits of bulking. I eat mcdoubles at least twice a week.

I like to watch retards workout so I wear sunglasses at the gym... also to look at asses

I just drank out of some one else's water bottle accidentally and then put it back without saying anything. I already know my penance, it's either mono or AIDS.

Forgive me breh, for I have sinned.
I accidentally walked in front of someone doing curls to pick up my weights.

Forgive me Breh for i have sinned.
I have not been to the gym in 3 days because ive been to tired in the morning.

i secretly eyeball the teenage girls at the gym

Don't listen to the fake gods

Trade your natty card for gains untold

Forgive me for I drink at least 1 beer a night. And also have snack foods I don't count calories for. Like 1 bite things. Like 4 cadburry chocolate eggs and mouthfuls of sunflower seeds

I always say
>If I go to the gym, and get one leg day in, all my sins will be forgiven

It gets me through the day

i've been masturbating almost every week so far this year. idunno man

There is no shame in this act, as long as your own lifts aren't affected.

I skipped my last exercise my first night back at the gym from a 2 week long break. Please forgive me.

im sure there are 10 day periods in my life where i masturbated more than you have in the last 365 days if your statement is true

good thing im on no fap :^)

do weighted versions of your exercises and all will be fine

I'm not ashamed. It almost seems like some kind of fopa though. I'm at the gym most days and haven't seen literally one other person wear shades.... lots of hats though.

Forgive me breh, for I have sinned. I did OHP in the squat rack

dont wait until you get skinny enough

I keep under-eating because I can't know the exact calorie content of the food my college dining hall serves, and I'm afraid of going over maintenance.
My testosterone and energy have both been affected.
I still feel like I can't break the cycle, though. I don't want to get chubby/skinny fat.

This is unforgivable.

I've been smoking cigars lately, and I feel like it might become a habit in the future. Is this a sin?

I-I had no other place to do it, I swear, I only used the old school squat rack to do it too!

I deadlifted in the smith machine for a solid year or so before someone told me not to. I don't go to that gym anymore.

That's faux pas you mong.

been going to the various gyms for the past 5 years and all of them were paid by stuff i stole from them and from the members

i steal soap, toilet paper and paper towels from the bathrooms and good shoes from people that don't put them in lockers. stole a few wl shoes when people were showering

forgive me daddy for I have sinned

I went vegan and now I'm not hitting my protein macros

thank you daddy

Not mine, but saw a grill doing some sort of scissor squat today

Not on computer, so can't paint a masterpiece, but.. Cross one leg over the other... Then put that foot behind the other, awkward enough just to stand... Now squat with a barbell without twisting. Rip knees. Was so stupid I didn't even correct her

Went to the gym last night, got changed and ready. I walked around a bit and looked at all the regulars and other folks lifting and running and sweating and decided I just couldn't do it today. I felt unfocused, lazy and overwhelmed at the thought of an hour of hard lifting and just left the gym and went to burger king and had a jalapeno whopper instead :( I felt shitty today and didn't go to the gym either and am actually heading out now to drink a couple (2) beers. Tomorrow I will hit the gym with renewed enthusiasm and focus.

Why

I squat more than I deadlift

I'm on my third sarms cycle but I tell my friend I'm natty because he wants to look like me so bad.

I just don't think he's ready for the truth, I'm scared he would just give up and lose motivation.

>sarms cycle
brand?

buying from a guy I know in person, he gets them as liquids to cut and distribute so not sure. when I looked online sarms.ca sold the liquids themselves so it looked legit but the price is way high.

Forgive me for I have sinned

I only use weight machines

top kek.

That last rep I was struggling on, and my spotter nudged the weight up... I... I counted the rep.

Been eating protein powder and farting in these torture chambers on the way out of the gym

Heard people choking, sobbing and even seen one guy clawing at the door to escape

>didn't squat for my first year of lifting
>now I'm a little more than two years in to lifting and my squat is embarrassingly weak

>got caught under the bar benching in my first ~3 months of lifting so I stuck to dumb bells for almost a year
>recently getting back into benching and I'm pretty weak

>never The Press until recently
>weak

Basically I was skipping the big barbell lifts and now I'm paying the price. I look stronger than I really am and it's kind of embarrassing.
My deadlifts are good though.

Devilish.

Also what is that?
You have to go in that chamber and then wait for an employee to actually let you through into the gym?

is that just a revolving door? holy fuck that's hilarious

I might try that next time I go to work

>tfw i'm the opposite
>never do any volume work so i don't look as big but slightly above average
>people are always surprised

I don't curl

looks like entrance to 24h gym where you use your card

I've learned to respect people with that smaller but muscular build more than the Big Guys at my gym. They're almost always always stronger and more athletic, and they're usually more down-to-earth, chill people.

Nothin' wrong with that.

Yeah, 24 hour gym airlock doors. You use a code and you're only sealed in there for 10 seconds but that's been long enough to make grown men cry

I don't re-rack the weights.

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

I only do diddlys, chins, dips and ohp. I almost entirely do sets of singles or doubles. I do this 5 days a week, minimum 15 sets per exercise per day.

Forgive me gainsgod, it's the only routine I've stuck at consistently.

Better to be constant with a routine than to keep jumping ship.

I dropped a 400lb barbell on a guy while supposedly spotting him. His thorax got crushed, he died that same day and it was written off as an accident (thankfully he was not able to tell them I did it on purpose). The thing is...he was a manlet, and I thought I would do him a favor.
Should I apologize to the gym equipment?

do you sell them? Or wear them?

you will be sent straight to hell, where everyone eats a vegan diet.
repent and save your soul on the treadmill; run 7 miles in under 1 hour.

i sell everything i steal. not worth the risk getting caught. the only thing i ever kept was a pair of dbs and some plates

There's nothing wrong with this. Pretty unconventional but it should be effective enough. Sounds pretty much like greasing the grove but with higher intensity and lower volume.

Forgive me Breh for i have Sinned
It has been 2 years since my last gym session
I Now do Judo 2x times a week instead

How in the fuck do you sell soap and paper? Shoes I can actually imagine getting sold. But this petty shit?
>Big as fuck dude approaches you
>Oi mate, wanna buy some soap?

Forgive me brah, for I have sinned.

First I started skipping warmup before workout.
Then I started wearing sleeveless hoodies at the gym.
The last straw before I noticed that I had strayed too far from the flock was when I started spending a fourth of my gym time chatting with people.

Please guide me back to HIS grace and let me bask in his glory.
>no homo

i obviously keep that for myself. i was talking about clothes and shoes that i steal from people and gym equipment like belts, gloves, dbs, kettle balls, etc.

i basically built my home gym with the money i made from stealing shit. i stole most of the weights i needed. the only reason why i still go to public gyms is because i'm making decent money from

keep your shit locked or you never know

how the fuck do you sneak a 20kg plate out of the gym

backpack?

pls gym thief provide us with more stories

>learn where the cameras are so i don't get caught
>bring home gym equipment in big gym bag like chalk, belt, etc
>make a mess at squat rack with weights all over the floor
>place bag next to squat rack but behind stacked weight
>start doing warm up sets constantly changing weight and dropping it on the floor
>oops, one accidentally fell into bag

I regularly leave weight on the bar

and have no intentions of stopping >:)

similar thing with stealing other shit. best way to go is when it's packed because it's a mess and people obscure the camera view so when there are 10 dbs laying around the floor nobody notices that one goes missing

i regularly masturbate and come on the locker room bench
also sometimes on the shower door

Lo!
look upon the asses of the fair maidens, but do not touch that which is not yours.
Remember to keep squatting deep and proclaiming your strength given to you by the lord-zazz.
exclaim, "light weight, baby" every rep
use the mirrors to gaze upon others.

all is forgiven after a penance of one week only drinking the gift of cows.
no more, no less.

Forgive me, I've been hitting the gym for over a month now and I still don't know how to adjust the exercise benches

for your sins you will do 100 burpees before every exercise.
Learn that the gym is a holy place.
You shall be made an example of.

forgive me breh, for I have sinned.

I cannot seem to stop eating unhealthy food, no matter how hard I try. I am not a fat shit or anything lord. I just have no self control when it comes to foods. I can go several days without really screwing up, but when the weekend comes along, i fail.

Last week I had curry for dinner and the next morning I was doing SBDs all in the squat rack. A few minutes after I left a kid came over and he got setup and I saw his face contorted slightly when he finally smelled the stink, but he didn't leave or even look around just started squatting.

Still feel a little bad desu

calories are calories breh,

heart disease is heart disease breh

y'know eating cholesterol doesnt get you high cholesterol, right?

one time i was so mad after failing a deadlift i walked out and left all the weights on the bar

i went back the next morning and they were still there

Forgive me Sikkunts, I have performed a most unholy set of squats. Leaning several inches forward, worst form you've ever seen.

I discretely stare at hot guys, especially when they squat. Every time you squat I might be behind you, staring at your ass and you'll never know

I've been going to the gym 2 days if the week tops, and all I do is squat/deadlift/pull-ups

I never deadlift. Maybe I'm afraid of change. Am I missing out?

My bench press is better than my squat.

I fucking hate squats.

Nope. I smoke a cigar three or four times a week, always enjoy it after a heavy day.

I squat 15kg more than I bench (120/135) and I hate bench but love squats

are you nigger(white/black) ?
because you behave like a nigger(hite/black)

S-sometimes when I 3/4 rep I still count it senpai

You're a fuckin waste of skin

I buff up my pr's by about 30pounds when ppl ask because my lifts are weak as shit

Don't ever let yourself not lift just cause you didn't feel like it. Hell your excuse today is also weak as fuck. You know you did wrong and you'll give yourself a penance.
Anyone can make it if they try

How do I know you're finished with it reeeeeee