/Changes/

>Be lanklet 6'4 125lbs
>decide to start getting fit
>hit the gym hard for 4 years
>now 6'4 242lbs look like tall guy in webm
>as I was progressing started getting erections when I looked in the mirror
n-no homo
>now I literally can't look at myself in the mirror with getting rock hard

This is not what I signed up for Veeky Forums. any of you guys noticed changes you didn't expect?

pic of u? im 6'4 to and am on 2.5 years of training and wanna see my future

>6'4" 125lbs
how the fuck were you alive?

eeesh, don't ever stand next to a dude like near a girl if you're that short :(

>6'4 215 now
>175 pounds 2 years ago
>this guy was a whole 50lbs lighter

I was spooky skeleton, nigger you were a nervous system.
>OPs before pic

Not homo but it was a little arousing when they were taking their shirts off for some reason

>Gain about 120lbs in 4 years
>That's 30lbs in 1 year
>More than 1kg gained per month
>Claims to have physique/bf of Connor Murphy after only 4 years of training and being literal bag of bones
That's the biggest bullshit i've read this year you fucking liar

Truss me when your that skinny the mass comes on really fucking fast.

t.went from 120 to 160 in 5 months and actually got leaner.

>tfw no matter how hard you work, you will never be half as aesthetic as connor murphy
>you will always be like the other guy in the webm

conor is only 6 foot is that guy like 5'2

When I joined the army I was 135 lbs at 6'0, and after 4 1/2 months I shot up to 185 lbs. They put me on double rations and I would just eat a fuck ton and the muscle just kind of packed on so a ton of noob gains. After that I spent about 6 months weight lifting and I went from 185 to 205 and was at around 15-16% bf. I think it just depends on how much you eat and your natural recovery time. Now I'm dealing with staying stagnant for almost 2 years and having shot up to 250 lbs. Back down to 239 and dropping fat and keeping my lifts decent but not amazing.

175/260/325/465

Going to keep dropping until 210-220 15% bf and go from there. If I can get 10% at 200 I'd be happier but we'll see.

Thank you hungry skeleton

5'11

jk, he looks like a ftm with dem tiddies tho

I'm jewish

Sneaky merchant can survive for years on a single sheckle

yeah same. I'm not even connor murphy tier yet but I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror

this tbqh

Probably because you noticed the chick getting ready to pounce on the tall guy. Or you're just a faggot.

what is genetics right? i'm 23 now and it took me 2 years to went from 185lbs to 200lbs, a little leaner but thats it, my neighbor that is 18, he went from 150lbs to 180lbs in 10 months, he is now almost as big as me, i still outlift him in every lift easily, but it pisses me off that he is starting to look better than me in half the time that took for me to look like i do

keked

the small guy is 5"11? lol wat

just a meme there budday

oh gotcha

>125-242 in 4 years
Mirin as fuck. I went from 130 to 210 at my heaviest in 4 years.

does anyone have the version where the middle eastern guy comes in who's a perfect mix between the two and she then gets glued to him

>Be lanklet 6'4 125lbs

holy shit, any pics? i started at 5'10 130lbs and was super scrawny, cant imagine you

I'm on the road right now so I can't look for em but I'll look on my old phone when I'm home... didn't take many for obvious reasons

6'4'', 180 lbs literally 0 muscle
gonna start trying to get fit and shit
any tips?

This is me at 6'4 and 200lbs.

Genetic potential to add another 15-20lbs of muscle on my frame in my opinion.

The future is bright for us lankets boyos

that shirt lol

faggot

Lol you really are a fag for wearing that shirt. Good luck autismo

Oh man I love poptarts my kryptonite for sure

What are shirts like that even referencing?

you retards can't attack my physique so you make fun of my shirt since I'm genetically superior to you.

lol

This video makes me want to die

>you retards can't attack my physique so you make fun of my shirt since I'm genetically superior to you.
was asking a question about the shirt, but thanks for showing your insecurity

But who was forearms lel

you have to actually bulk when you're 6ft+ you just can't make leangains like a manlet can. Don't be so afraid of gaining fat because right now you look extremely weird(read:bad).

Btw you look like an ottermode guy who the spanish inquisition really worked over on the rack

But enjoy i guess lel

now you just need to start hating women and or chase traps and you have become true fitizen

this tbqh