Ok my niggas, I have a question

Is this physique achievable without steroids or protein supplements? Only good diet-a lot of chicken, eggs, etc.

It seems like that I have been working out for like 1.5 years but I didn't get that much big. Is it possible

What the hell makes you think 'protien supplements' are something special?

because i didnt see any improvements to my body. what am i doing wrong? how can i be like the guy in the pic?

what i mean is that i see other guys that take supplements and they are big while i am not. what can i do?

EAT BIG TO GET BIG, FUCKING FAGGOT
aaaaeasdmjkasndaiuasdipnq2j4asdfsfq3fsd

I know I'm going to sound like a moron but every time I'm eating big i end up getting fat and not big. and im eating lean as well. chicken in oven and the white of the eggs

Increase your volume and eat more it's not fucking rocket science user...

please for the love of god read the sticky

READ THEN FUCKING STICKY

Please tell me English is your second or third language. Whey protein is fine for you and if your not making gains your not working hard enough when you train. I don't know what routine your on but if it's a steady progression program and your getting proper sleep not eating a ridiculous surplus and adding weight to the bar every session then you may have a rare disease which causes your muscles to dystrophy and gain fat.

>without protein supplements

y-you mean food ?

100% you're arab, read the sticky Ahmed

is the things being said in the link of the sticky accurate or should I look in another sites for accurate information?

>Increase your volume
sorry but when you say increase your volume?

yes, is it possible to get like pic related only with food?

SS+GOMAD

>I have been working out for like 1.5 years

did this "working out" include any actual lifting? or were you doing your faggy little steps with your fitbit?

i didn't lift weights but i did on the machines of the gym with a lot of kilos

yeah but it will take a few years

It means that you need to do stuff like grunting really loud during each rep, putting your weights down really loudly, stuff like that. A good way that I learned is to stomp around everywhere you go. It really pumps up your volume

No, that physique is only achievable with heavy photoshop

Either you're truly stupid or successfully taking the piss out of us

why stupid? machines don't help?

>GOMAD
0% or full fat?

>SS
what SS is?

Full fat and Starting Strength

thanks

>is this achievable natty
>posts a dyel

Bruh up your goals