Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUxd5EoiY4s
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"the" press
good mornings
supermans

Literally someone was doing this with the barbell in the squat rack today.

I wanted to fucking punch him.

Isn't this a good forearm EXERCIS E?

Not useless. But if some fuckhead is doing it at the gym it's obnoxious. I do them at home when I'm on the computer.

>The press™
>meme
Never gonna make it bruh

dude, dont take Veeky Forums seriously. it'll only get you body dismorphia, height insecurities and autism.

how is a wrist curl a meme? they're a decent forearm isolation. Is there a better way to hit the forearms excluding compounds?

Also balding means kys even though bald men are the greatest men on the planet when they're not useless sacks of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUxd5EoiY4s
do these

>you're only allowed to do my hardcore relatively unknown meme exercise!! haha dont skip leg day xD

kill yourself

>goodmorning
I literally have abs on my back from doing those and goodmornings

Meant to say box squats and also back extensions has to do with it too.

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar

not unknown

wrist curls made my forearms super vascular

didnt increase size but did increase firmness

Smith machine squats
>mfw seeing people waste time and effort on this shit at planet fitness

This pic hits too close to home.
>Tfw you've been talking up your tongue game

People using the word ''workout'' when they mean ''exercise'' annoys me a lot more than it should

Squats

The moral of your story is that you didn't because you're a passive-aggressive little bitch.

I just waited for him to be done.

He was bigger than me, I feel like if I got in a fight with him I'd regret it.

>I assault people at the gym doing an exercise I don't like

Did you end up going for it?

It's bittersweet. Miss my ex, but she also had mild roast action going on. That booty though....

Anything neck related unless you're big into fighting

>camo pants

Everything about this is perfect, he's the epitome of fedora

really nice to relieve elbow tension/pain, gets blood flowing into brachialis kind of like flyes do for pecs.

That guy is hot

The only good bald men are the ones that shave everything

My roommate had a faggot monk half circle and refuses to shave it, he's 29 and looks 49

Ebin meme xD

Epic*

oops. Thanks friend :-)

Anything for a fellow channer

Put me in the screencap guys XD

deadlifts

>not maxing out on the vag machine
Pls don't spread your genetics user.
End it here.

But that means you also go to planet fitness

> going to a gym without a squat rack.

>Behind the neck Lat Pulldowns.

>Lat Pulldowns when you are strong enough to do pull-ups.

>Upright Rows (Enjoy dat dere impingement).

>Using the cable machines for anything other than Flys, Crossovers, or Face Pulls.

>Attempting to hit biceps from different angles.

I go to a gym with a squat rack and see people do this and OHP all the fucking time on the Smith.

You might be retarded.

Do weighted pull-up ya bitch, also stop using the Lat Pull as a hyper-extension machine. Learn what strict form is and then kill yourself.

I can't even tell who's trolling and who's genuinely retarded on here. This board is fucked.

If you can't tell, then you're the retard who should stop lifting before you hurt yourself.

yeh, because I want to jerk off a used up sweaty barbell. no thanks. I'll do seated, forward, and reverse wrist curls in the fucking rack and you can eat my anus pussies cause you won't say a damn thing. bitch

I've been lifting for years ese. I don't need your bullshit meme workout advice.

Not him but i signed up for planet fitness for when im out of town. Theres guaranteed to be at least one in every shithole city.

No, he definitely is.
Also dubs confirm.

>bald men are the greatest men on the planet

What age did you lose it all, man? Did you shave it right away or try to hold out for hope?

>post your height brah

Also not him but it's nice having access to a nice treadmill so I can still do cardio when it's shitty outside

Also it's one of the only times I'm social ;_;

then go squat in the wrist curl rack. That should show him whose boss

it is

>workouts

STOP
BAITING

Neck is also 100% necessary for car racing/autocross and a big help for any impact sport.

I don't get how this works. There's no resistance, the bar is just rotating. Aren't you supposed to have a rope attached which pulls up a weight as you rotate the bar so that you actually do work?

>Using the cable machines for anything other than Flys, Crossovers, or Face Pulls.

What about supinated reverse wrist curls? Hard to anywhere else since you need the resistance to be either toward your chest or up toward your head.

post back

>making race car noises in your head when you see some homo doing this gay lil exercise

>nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNEEEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWwwwwww

kek

Triceps kick backs and Dumbbell Pull-Over

Both of those are retarded. And people acutally think dumbell pull-over work the chest to any significant degree, but i guess they also have no clue about anatomy.

the fuck is that

>tfw small town gym

>tfw lower the volume on my music so I can hear the local milf moan while using this

it's not a meme. I do them at the end of my arm workout until my forearms are burning and they feel like they're going to rip apart. They've made my forearms juicer and harder than they were.

>Not eating spoonfuls of lard.

How are dumbbell pullovers useless? They stretch the chest and they've been used by old school bodybuilders for years

>THE PRESS
are you stupid user? please visit your nearest gym before visiting Veeky Forums, thank you

dont get me started dude, this motherfucker was curling the 45lbs bar in the squat rack, no weights on, just the bar, what a fucking retard

I've been shaving my head since I hit 19, dress well, lift heavy, eat clean and bitches still love me, you can be bald if it looks good, you can't be a bald mess, you have to try to look a little nicer than a non bald dude but as long as you out the effort in women like it

Fuck man, don't make me laugh like that when I'm sick.
Almost died from coughing

Starting Strength

I'm actually still hair-on-head for a while yet. Not nearly bad enough to shave it all off, but I'll get there eventually.

if you're wondering why your shitty forearms aren't as good as his, it's because he does that and you don't

not a meme workout, I've added 1/2 inch to my forearms doing these 4 sets of 8 6 times a week in the last month

Rack pulls
Sumo deadlifts
Benching with a back arc, boards, or slingshot
and le "low bar" squat.
Yeah, powerlifters really represent the essence of POWER when they alter a movement to require less STRENGTH lmfao.
I focus on aesthetics, do the difficult version of these movements, and still lift more than a majority of them.

Idc what you say man, nothing else gets rid of the cramps in the right of my hip whenever I bench press, so I do this at the start of every workout. My ass is fucking huge now though.
Yeah that shit is gay. just put a rope in a pvc pipe, tie it to a gallon of water, and twist it until failure

You're right about all of them except rack pulls. Nothing else will build your traps and mid back like rack pulls do. I'd say deadlifts are more of a meme, just because they're inferior to rack pulls unless you want to hit your hamstrings.

god damn wrist curl tore my forearm monday

That looks like an autistic focus curl

how

subtle, just lol

did you????

what are you talking about, gotta burn those forearms baka-senpai.

I do that for Tommy Johns therapy OP! :)

Sure maybe he shouldn't have been doing it in the squat rack but provided he was upright and not doing the retarded shit like in OP then there's nothing wrong

You expected to be on steroids?

my sides

>isolation exercises

for what purpose

Women work out.
Men train.

That's what makes this board so great.
It's not like /tv/ where everyone is a troll; here it's the perfect blend.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

>supinated reverse wrist curls

nice bait fag

1 gallon of water= ~5kgs
1 barbell= ~20kgs

>Muh no resistance
Are you guys mentally deficient or something? Did any of you actuallly stop and think before mouthing off?

Did these today for the first time, and while my forearms were on fire after doing these, i realized i was rubbing all the dead skin/grime of the barbel into my hands

Butter has basically no protein.

>Behind the neck Lat Pulldowns.

>Upright Rows (Enjoy dat dere impingement).

I have tight or shitty shoulder mobility so that means everyone else is stupid doing exercises I can't do.

>5kgs

Yea if your bottle is made out metal

>behind the neck lat pulldowns
That actually fucks up your necks and shoulders