Can you get big from just calisthenics?

Can you get big from just doing calisthenics/street workout stuff?

Perhaps with added weight vests and such too

Gyms are really overpriced in my country

yes but it'll take much longer because it's harder to progress with calisthenics

no

>WE
From what I've gathered, calisthenics only get you up to a certain point. I know for myself, I used it to build a "foundation strength" when I started lifting. But after a while, calisthenics become overshadowed by weights if you want to build mass and strength. I use calisthenics to warm up, or when I can't go to the gym but still want to work out.

However, adding weights can help this, but that costs money, and you'll have to increase the weights over time. Might as well just save up for a community center pass or something.

You can achieve ottermode and maybe a bit beyond. You will need
>Gymnast rings
>Pull up bar
Optional:
>Parallel bars/ paralleletes
>Dip belt and weights
>Resistance bands

I personally made great gains doing calisthenics along with weighted dips and chins. Pistol squats get too easy too quick so if you want that extra size start doing depth jumps, sprints, hill sprints and cycling. Godspeed.

You can get a little over ottermode, everything more will take unreasonable amounts of time.

If you're black, yes.

where should you do depth jumps? and how should you do sprints?

I don't see why if you actually eat a shitload

Like, it takes a lot of fucking effort to do a muscle up, and your muscles hurt in a similar way afterwards

I don't see why you won't see fast progress desu . Isn't ottermode achieved from not eating enough while working out?

Since is tarted lifting I have done
SS
Bro-split = push/pull/legs
5/3/1
some Oly lifting
and now doing calisthenics, while still doing the big 4 barbell lifts as well.

I definitly got more 'defined' since doing calisthenics (didnt change my diet). But in overall size, I think i was the biggest when doing oly lifting or 5/3/1.

>Like, it takes a lot of fucking effort to do a muscle up, and your muscles hurt in a similar way afterwards
Muscle-ups is more about technique imo..

Without using absurd amounts of momentum

>Like, it takes a lot of fucking effort to do a muscle up, and your muscles hurt in a similar way afterwards

sure, but you're still never lifting more than your own bodyweight. Weight vests are bad for your back and if you're going to be adding weight to them progressively you might as well just invest in a barbell setup.

Barbells are intimidating when you've never lifted them before, but it's really the only avenue worth pursuing.

Are they really bad for your back or are you just saying that?

I just don't have room for barbells

Just do them off a wall or table or anything big enough. Be careful with them tho because go too hard and you'll have a bum knee for sure. Wtf do you mean how should you do sprints? Do fucking sprints that's how.

>sprint for a random amount of time
>stop sprinting for a random amount of time
>repeat 1000 times

did i get it right? you see what i mean

>Put shoes on
>Sprint in over to a search engine of your choice
>Type in what you wish to know
>Be amazed as answers appear in seconds

i thought this is an automated search engine? are you human?

Depends, are you?

If you want more size you can slow down your movements (if you aren't already) to fight the planet longer

>years in the gym
>tons of money on roids

doesn't take an hour to learn about good lighting
teehee

dont pullup-bars and gymnast rings break your house into pieces?

No because the pullup bar rests against the doorframe and not on the doorframe, which is only half of the action

>Are they really bad for your back or are you just saying that?
A lot of them are advertised for runners, which is fucking retarded and will result in pic related. Walking with them and weighted calisthenics are god-tier. The key is to make sure you get a QUALITY adjustable weight vest so you can get progressive overload like with freeweights.. MiR is probably the best brand for this. It's going to be as expensive as a lower-end barbell set, though. Cheap weight vests will only disappoint you.

Depends, do you live in a fucking tarpaper shack?

Yes u can. Weighted dips and chins are one of my staples.

With just those 2 exercises and weighted belt u can look big but ur legs will be chicken

Weight vests can go up to 120lbs. You can gain massive size off of pull-ups and dips with them.

For legs do pistol squats and standing long jumps

Is there anything in the pic that is evidence of roiding?

Calisthenics are body weight only. Why would you need a dip belt.