QTDDTOT Vol III

Before posting a question please do a quick scan or search(ctrl+f) to see if your question has already been answered

pastebin.com/iAAhzNQZ

So here it is boys, and girl

Gib me your Q's dat ya need answers 2's and I will do Do's just what I can Dew

-Black Hip-Hop Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lobster
pastebin.com/iAAhzNQZ
youtu.be/gROTHHprZWw?t=817
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=1295
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=752
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2084
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2410
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2430
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=689
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R u gay?

I have a Chloe Moretz refrigerator body. How fix, Veeky Forums?

no

post pics m8

I dont have a camera but my body is actually pretty similar to hers except longer torso

then your only hope is powerlifter/doorbrah mode

Well, my body is fridgemode mainly because of the fat in the stomach area (my skinny arms dont help either) but bone structure wise im more like a male hourglass

oh, look up
visceral fat

u might not b fucked brah

just work on arms and shoulder mayn, and you will look better

Cool vids homo

t-thanks

How is Retin A creams supposed to smell like? Mine smells like a baby rash cream, those with zinc. It's 0.025%

whats retin a cream, i think you spelled it wrong

i cant go to the gym because my throwaway cellphone/mp3 finally stopped working and i hate working out without music so i started working out at home, the problem is you cant do shit to your back besides one dumbell excersise and pullups

how many pullups should i do?
i can only train my back once a week thanks to job/college

3.) If your retinoid changes color or acquires a strange smell, it still will work some (but you should get a new bottle if you can).

Yep, it’s true: If your retinoid changes color or acquires a strange smell, it means it has lost some of its antioxidant power, as some of its electrons have been used to neutralize other free radical species. Most of the time, these electrons are lost to the environment.

But, at the same time, retinoids are not like vitamin C in that their central function is not just donating electrons to neutralize free radicals. Retinoids also work by inhibiting collagen-degrading enzymes, which researchers say may effectively preserve collagen for longer (Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2008).

So, is it optimal to use retinoids that have oxidized some? No. But they still will work to some extent.

How the fuck did you find this? I've been googling for hours

Is HIIT as good for improving general cardiovascular health as say regular endurance cardio? I heard it's more for burning fat or something

if you are paying for the gym just go, one months gym membership should be able to buy a cheap mp3 players bro

>not retarded
srsly i was in a 1min LoL que and found it

yeah more for fat, but it is good for cardio if your session is long enough

What's a sure fire way to get out of a choke hold against someone stronger than me

keep a knife in your pocket at all times and use it to stab them

I need to stop ageing completely. Wat do?

become a lobster

Very funny... That song 'Rock Lobster' in Family Guy and cartoon characters never age... Ha ha...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lobster

when they dont get the reference

also lobsters are immortal

Pulled/stretched a muscle I hope in my back today. In between shoulder blades on spine. Hurts to move neck. At time it happened it took my breath away like getting the wind knocked out of me. Was sore af earlier but feeling better now. What do? So disappointing because I was finally starting to make some progress back after being sick

do you guys think we're gonna get nuclear annihilated?

How do I get a big chest when I have long arms? I can't target the pecs

Anyone got that shop of piano as a manlet with the monster can?

Also whats a good carb heavy food? Trying to hit over 600g a day and 18 cups of rice is inordinate.

Who cares?

When do I stop SS?

take atleast a week upt to 2 off lifting, if not fixed by then go see doc

yes

yes you can pic relato, do db bench and get tris stronger so you can bench more, also DO CABLE FLIES

2400kcal carbs.... okey bread, if not drink sugery drink hopefully protein shake user

when you don't need to train for strength anymore or when you can make your non stupid program

Okay so I was just done my upper body, and I said fuck it might as well do some short low weight squats to keep everything fresh.

So I ended my upper body with some basic farmer walks, then I went with some lunges with a 10 kg medicine ball, and felt a bit of a burn in my legs. I then literally grabbed some 12 lb (TWELVE LBS) dumbells and as soon as lowered I felt a tightness/cramp form in my inner/rear right leg. I did one more and it felt super weird so I stopped.

I apologize for my wall of text, but like I am super nervous like I have heard about leg damage by squating and I am kinda nervous I almost fucked myself. Does anyone have any advice or thoughts?

>pastebin.com/iAAhzNQZ
unless you had a spasm it sounds like the joint or muscle connecting to join may be damaged if so

youtu.be/gROTHHprZWw?t=817

either way you need a week or 2 off

Whats that fat burner I sometimes see generals on that has a half life and makes you OD if your not careful?

Do you think I could still at least squat like I said I just got back from taking a week off from being sick 2 weeks ago

probably DNP, stay safe user shits dangerous, heres my advice on tryna get abs if interest

youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=1295

your call man, I would but only if it doesn't hurt when you do anything in the gym and it doesn't make your current injury worse.

Dont link me your shitty YT tripfag
Also thanks DNP was it

whatever dumbass, there are better methods now you won't know because i wont post them here for you

>bcus already on video

I have loose skin cuz used to be obese as fuck.

Lost 110lbs (need to lose 20lbs more but using this time to get muscle mass before 'The Final Cut'

Have loose skin. Helium exit bag or gunshot?

How do i avoid getting terrible gyno like you?

Thanks. I will give it couple days at least see what happens. I felt something pull or move at least. Was strange. Wasn't during lift but getting position set up to ohp. Felt pop feeling lifted bar and was like something isn't right here so I stopped. Been doing some stretches and it seems to help

When people say to work in a rep scheme of 6-8 reps per set, do they mean reaching failure between 6-8 reps or picking a number between 6-8 and stopping at that number regardless of reaching failure?

My face is fat, am I cucked for life?
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=752

What does mushy belly fat mean?
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2084

How do I fix flabby butt after weight loss?
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2410

If you watch these 3 questions (less than 5 min together) promise you will feel better

pls help.
I find it really hard to isolate my hamstrings.
Have tried romanian deadlifts and good mornings but don't feel it in my hamstrings at all?
More feels like just a stretch?

The only thing I can feel my hamstrings actually burning on is the leg curl machine.
Also the lying one down leg curl machine but that one is only at an another gym where I don't get to go often.

So help, what do I do??

I feel like my hamstrings are not growing at all. Do they grow very slowly compared to quads and glutes?

(im a girl if that makes a difference)

Planing on starting Phraks Greyskull LP but it says I have to add 1 or 2 kgs every workout.
My gym doesn't weights that small, the smallest is 1.25 and after that 2.5.
What should I do?

don't be born a 6'5" beast that avoided being born a cuck like you?

the best is to get as close to failure on the last rep as possible, when they say 6 to 8 they mean shoot for around 7, if your not close go for 8(if you end up goign way past 8 you need to up weight) if you fail early you did 6 gratz

I was gunna say do the leg curl machine, that is the best desu, if romanian or stick leg deads aren't doing much do them from a deficit (that means stand on something while you do them so bar starts lower) , not alot of good hammie excercises besides dead and hammie curl but if you can find someone or something or a weight heavy enough try FLOOR GLUTE-HAM RAISE

don't obsess, do what you can, you are taking those measurements way to seriously

How important are ab workouts for a skinnyfat dyel bodytype? I'm on a Stronglifts routine right now, about to hit one plate on squats(I'm a super beginner). I just want to know if Ab workouts in between days of lifting would better to do early, or later down the line. I'm at 20% BF right now and have been dieting well.

I sort of try do a glute ham raise on this thing....
I just try only use my hamstrings and quads to lift myself up and then squeeze my glutes at the top??

is this pointless lol

also can i post a pic of my hamstrings here coz im not sure if they are non existent or maybe growing a little I need some opinions? Is this the right thread for that tho

do i drink the juice from my steak for extra protein

dats for ur lower back mayn, it pointless

ab workouts are at the same level as working out your seratus

i drink for flavor, or save for later to cook w/ veggies

pic related is floor gloot ham raise, i know u dont have that machine, nobody does, again if you can find a way to hold ur legs in place, using another person, an object or part of a machiene or even a barbell or bench and do it then you in the money grrrl...

if not look up deficit deadlifts or better drive to gym with the gloot curl machin

also if that machine in ur pic goes down a lot or your desperate and wanna do half rom of the one i showed you and maybe look weird then go for it

its not pointless but it isnt as efficient, you can use a barbell to keep you in place

thank you! I've tried doing it with my feet under the couch and I hit my face on the floor

i will try doing deficit deadlifts thankuu

Lifter interested in getting into running.
I think I've studied form enough. Stay vertical, shoulders open, neutral head, land on a mostly flat foot on midfoot to ball of foot.
What's the best cheap running shoe? I don't really want to put a ton of money into this until I see if I'm really going to get into it, but I need something.

>best cheap running shoe
Tesla Running Shoes $20
Asics Gel-Contend 3 $45.
Champion Gusto Runner $40

Anything about those shoes in particular that make them good?

quality, look up reviews if you dont believe me

i live in SA, mp3s do not exist here anymore and if they do they are chinese made shit or if they are from a well known brand they are going to be a lot more expensive, and i dont have the money to buy some expensive outdated device and i dont want it sounding like shit so theres no fucking way im buying a chinese one
i saw a 20$ mp3 on amazon but i have to wait until someone i know goes to the states and then comes back and that happens maybe 4 times a year

It's not that I don't believe you, I want to know what to look for.

i've been doing ss for about 3 months, 5'9"/145
dl: 205/squat: 180/bench:100/ohp:75
does this seem right?

I can't do a single situp and my torso in unfortunately long
What exercises do I do to remedy

BN, redpill me on Rackpulls.

today I rackpull 250kg

am i on the way to juicy traps or snapcity?

sucks man here walmart u can buy ok $15 mp3, maybe see if ebay?

then just trust me

not enough information please tel em whole life story but srsly

youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2430

youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=689

never did rackpull, think my tarps are mostly genetics but I did work traps, I did dumb bell shrugs occasionally, gunan guess my traps are from doing deadlifts and pulling almost 8 pleat

Nice shirt nigger

Are you 90 lbs?

thanks

I'm doing the Reg Park routine from the sticky, should I drop it for SS? Does it matter? /fat/ guy losing weight and shooting for noob gains.

noob gains in strength or mass?

I haven't even read it but im assuming his workout is mass since he was a bodybuilder....

Is it better to go for Strength then Mass? I want mass but not if my lifts are shit. Parks routine is exactly like SS except a little higher volume.

just lift dude. push yourself no matter what rep range/intensity you're doing. youll gain both size and strength. dont try to overanalyze this, your body isnt that complicated.

that would be strength and mass, im assuming if you mean more reps (8-12) then do dat

Warning: Gains Goblin

I get pain in my adductors when I'm laying in bed at night

what do

what kind of pain user, deep pain, lactic acid pain, bone pain, pain near joints, sharp pain, combo of any of those?

will do, thanks my dude

My gym buddy had a medical issue with his hips when he was a kid, so now he has really bad flexibility and is unable to squat (and i dont think he would be able to deadlift) Hes been active pretty much all of hes life and stretches daily, so his flexibility wont be able to improve. Outside of leg press, what can we add to 'replace' squats?

My lower back does not hurt when I attempt these exercises.
How do I do leg raises at home?

did u watch video..... captains chair at gym man, do tht, u cant do at home

hack sqaut or hack squat machine and other leg machines

Can i escape my nipples by working heavy on my chest? Or is it gyno.

1/2

2/2

I am dyel and a month into lifting after quitting a while ago. My knees and lower back feel like shit after doing squats for a few weeks. Every time I step I can feel it in my knees, and my lower back feels tingly and whenever I press on a spot (Lower back above the hip bones on the spine). Even when I bodyweight squat I feel a dull pain in my knee lots of the time and whener I bend backwards my lower back pinches.

I have a lot of trouble leaning back in squats, I can never get the balance right, and I feel very uncomfortable going below parallel. I feel like my joints are doing more of the work than my muscles. I try to put the weight on my heels as much as possible but I tend to lean forward.

I practice form and do research, but almost every variation doesn't feel right. Should I just do leg press?

very slight go gyno, get ripped and let skin tighten and nobody will care

lets body rest for couple weeks, tell doc about joint pain next visit, might be a sign of bad things to come unfortunately and work on form > weight

if you want go practice do 100-200 bodyweight squats EVERYDAY and by bodyweight i dont mean your weight on the fucking bar i mean no bar just ur body, don't become a meme, stay safe user

just sharp pain

...bone or muscle

if muscle what part

I'm going to the gym with my friend to orrow and I'm just going to stick with legpress and do aome stretches. I will practice bodyweight squats like you said. I will also lower my deadlift for now. Thank you.

What kind of bad things to come in the future? Now I'm nervous.

why do you do these threads?
do you just like helping people?

osteoporosis, low estrogen causes joints damage

not saying u have it just something to worry about and a reason to see doc

no, i make $1k per thread

I autistically track my caloric intake with MyFitnessPal. I never calculate the olive oil spray that I spray in the pan before I cook on it to prevent sticking.

>realistically
>should I factor this spray in?

I was completely fine before except for some bad running form which I corrected a while ago. Are you sure it just wasn't bad form or long femurs?

no

a doctor will tell you for sure

(For smaller at-home workouts) Is it better to start with lower weight dumbbell so I can do more reps at once, or higher weight for endurance and to push myself more?

if ur training for endurance shoot for reps of ~15 for upperbody and 20-25 lower body

You can find 0.5kg microplates online pretty cheap. They're essential for upper body if you plan on following Greyskull correctly.

Is it okay if my breakfast is a banana, everyday?

I've been trying to help my mother lose some weight. She isn't that overweight. Even though her diet now is much healthier. she started doing cardio, she seems to not be losing weight. We don't understand, I counted her calories a couple days and it was really good. She's getting hungry, I don't think less calories is even an option. And like I said, she started cardio but no results. I also doubt she's developing muscle, what could be it?