Go to the gym every second day and train around 2 hours doing railroads. Railroads are the easiest but also the toughest way to get gains fast. What is railroading? You can apply railroads to any machine with weights. Start with 25kg and do the set 5x, move the weight up to 30kg and do it 5x again, move it up to 35kg and 5x again etc etc. All the way until you just can't. Muscle failure is the goal. After a few weeks or so you can start doing them 6x, then 7x. But the main goal is start low and work your way up until you fatigue. You may rest between sets but keep the pressure up. If you are tired between exercises, just do some light cardio like cycling or rowing whatever.

Diet is 90% of your gains. Eat around 200 grams of protein a day. Eat more on your rest days and keep your carbs low. You'll notice that you're losing fat while gaining muscle. People who say that you can't cut fat while bulking don't know what they are talking about or they just don't know any other methods than their own preconceived ones. Eat protein all day every day. 1.2g per kg bodyweight. I found the cheapest protein to be skyr, which is icelandic yoghurt/quark and lidl sells it really cheap. It has around 12g of high quality protein per 100g. If you can't get that just eat normal quark.
Common whey protein is quite shit, get egg white powder. Which is cheap in bulk and has all BCAA's aready in it in great quantities. Egg white is the OG of protein, don't question it. It tastes like shit though, so get a bullet mixer and mix it with things you like. I mix it with the icelandic joghurt and small frozen fruits like raspberries. If you want to use supplements only creatine and d-asparic acid work. Eating good fats increases your testosterone.

Sleep well. Seriously your sleep is the main factor in growing those muscles. Nothing more to add, just sleep well.
That's it.
Picture related: My body in 1 year.

is your progress supposed to be impressive? pls dont listen to this guys nonsense

What are your stats? Weight, height, squat, deadlift, bench press?

Yeah I was 110kg, and now 88kg with 15% bf

168cm, 88kg 15% bf, I only squat free weight (I pick it up and put it on my back) without a rack. 100kg squat. I deadlift around 150kg, bench only 120kg.

Why don't you railroad yourself so we don't have to look at this nonsense?

Hah you are all weak and your bloodlines are weak. Stay fat.

>some faggot actually took the time to write all of this garbage out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sorta reminds me if the time cube guy

And what are your stats after your year if 'railroading'?

>railroads
>training

Too soon

This

I can even tell with your clothes on that you are still well over 20% bf you moron.

Nope, I swear to god. Used calipers to measure it.

You're not an authority. You're not impressive. You're a self-important faggot who thinks i'm going to read all your 'advice' because you have shit lifts and havn't posted a shirtless picture. You ate less and look slightly smaller. Good job faggot.

Funfact, the self-important faggot is you. I post advice to help people that want it, if you don't then just shut the fuck up. Stay fat.

Did I hit a nerve? It's called the fucking sticky retard. Your advice is shit and you are shit. Go eat shit, shitlord of shit.

>how to become obese: the post

Calipers dont work fatass look at a bodyfat chart

Those lifts are horrible except for your bench

Lol wtf are those progress pics

Also, citation needed on all of your nutritional "Advise"

Anecdotes and me.

Best I got.

I have a injury on my right wrist from an work related accident. Don't be a nit-picking faggot.

Eating enough protein makes you fat? Ok.

U mad brah?

Take off your shirt and flex, expert.

no

Since your nutritional advice is anecdotal I have to assume your exercise advice too.

Giving out advice based on anecdotal evidence is being helpful, you're a fraud.
No-one knows who you are, your advice may be damaging to someone, and since no-one knows who you are you cannot assume responsibility for your advice. There is no proof that anything you say is true.

Fuck you.

>gives lifting advice
>is most likely dyel

>hasn't reached 1/2/3/4
>I'm ripped guis, honest!
>expects people follow his routine

it's good progress, most people here are new lifters that believe strength = size and don't believe you can look good while lifting lighter weight anyone who does is roiding, anecdotal or an outlier
it would be interesting to see less clothes (no homo) just want to see your muscles

hypertrophy is done by breaking down the muscles and then rebuilding which is exactly what doing reps to failure and rest does (your 'railroading'), there are many ways to go about it but those are basics, you won't get big numbers doing it but you'll get big muscles if diet, rest, nutrition are decent.

all these replies will be negative, I don't even have to check them
underrated

you can see the curves of his delts through his shirt, he also has big forearms that you can see some definition on

pic related has been the most truth ever spoken on this board