This funny looking imp couldn't possibly be that dangerous

This funny looking imp couldn't possibly be that dangerous

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO
amazon.com/Ravished-Triceratops-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00NXKATTQ/ref=pd_sim_351_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9J9YQDAMW7QPQ8HQHHSN
amazon.com/Taken-Pterodactyl-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00NP1NNR8/ref=pd_sim_351_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4A82HSKKTRTJG3RBHS8V
instagram.com/p/BR2jobxgnxU/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*counter punches your face off*

*says uncle*

His wife seems really loyal.

>your gf will never support and pay for your training and believe in you even though you are on welfare

Really don't like those glasses
especially the bit where they don't have lenses in them

Aw, you don't like them? :(

Fook off, yeah?

you take that back
you take all of that back

Nope. not one bit.
I would like them if they had a sweat bar, single bridge aviator-style frames are an abomination.

If you actually look at what you're doing it's really clever.

He's holding his hand in the other guys face to obscure his vision, and he's got his legs wide af to preemptively stuff the take down.

Eddie can't really see how far away Conor truly is, because his wide stance and the hand in his face obscure and slightly alter how far away he looks

So he shoots for the take down thinking Conor is a bit closer than he is (Or maybe trying to hide his hands behind it), Conor knows he's not gonna get the takedown and is likely gonna follow it up with a punch. So instead of falling for the bait and trying to counter the takedown he starts moving away, and you notice he actually takes 2 steps back because he knows that Eddie is not gonna throw just one shot, he's gonna throw his left and then his right.

Eddie actually ends up giving up on the right hand because he can see Conor has gotten out of range, so you'll notice he only kinda half raises his hand.

Then Conor throws the jab, he's been throwing it all night and he knows that when he jabs Eddie moves his head towards his right to dodge it, but halfway through throwing the jab Conor is already setting up his left and Eddie basically moves his head into it.

It was actually a great play, he knows exactly how Eddie will fight and exactly how Eddie will react to his own strikes, he was setting up these traps at will, he basically only took 2 punches and a few leg kicks that whole night

>anime

virgin lmao

>posting on Veeky Forums
>calling people virgins

???

>tfw only one user gets it

you sound like you JUST realized that Conor has the best counter punching and boxing in general in the UFC. it's obvious as fuck m8

I was explaining it for the rest of the board buddeh

I really hope after he gets his payday with that other tiny fighter he requalifies as an accountant or something like that. You just wouldn't think it would you?

But nobody denied it.... You were explaining to someone who already said exactly what you said

If you had been on this board more than a day you'd see people talking shit about how he can't fight for shit all the time.

The literal OP is "Couldn't possibly be dangerous"

Lurk moar

Lol OP is either making a funny or baiting. You responded to a pro-Mcgregor post not the OP btw
Also the whole argument against mcgregor on this board is that hes short and light, nobody talks shit about his hands

delet this

>le newfag meme
Lel u must be such an epic oldfag i bet you were part of some pretty l33t raids back in ur hayday

how are you supposed to shoot him with that gun if you missed his post?

there's something so aesthetic about conor's striking

there has been nobody like him since anderson silva was in his prime, it's beautiful to watch

mcgregor haters sustain me

its so satisfying watching you eat your words when he wins

I enjoyed reading your post user

You're welcome

peck off, um

PECK OFF, MUM

>have to pay diaz to not take him down
>still have to have judges give you free rounds
>im so dominate
>muh irish heritage

I like when people take fighting sport the way you do
Thinking that way make it so much better

PECK OFF MUM

The fuck. Did he age 20 years suddenly or what the flying fuck is this? Faceapp?

PECK OFF, MUM

George R.R Martin kek

If you read Conors story you respect him alot more

He was a total foreveralone loser before he got into fighting
If anything, he's like a Veeky Forums user who actually made it

Definetely our guy

PECK OFF MUM

A lot of people like him because DUDE TRASHTALKING but I enjoy the man beyond that. He inspires me personally with his optimism.

Even moreso because we have nearly the same stats :3

>5'9
>73.5 inch reach
>stand up guy

PECK OFF, MUM

>zero title defenses
Epic

And he never will have. I'm betting he retires this year.

haha awww, it's retarded :^)

I almost can't believe this. Link?

where would I read this

>liking someone because they're the same height as you

lmao insecure as fuck dude

PECK OFF MUM

Well I also love Michael Bisping and he is 6'1 I believe. Just like Conor more because his stats are similar to mine.

I miss old Connor when he was humble not this nigger persona he has going on

He has always been humble

From Porier to Alvarez (don't remember how his first fight ended) he always shows respect.

But I will admit, his ego has been a bit inflated.

What is Conor's walking weight? He claimed 170 for Aldo but now his team claims 177 post Diaz.

goddamn mirin that footwork

I know shit about fighting except what I've gotten from anime but that looks fucking amazing

>have to pay diaz to not take him down
Do tell

>nigger persona
You mean average Chad who doesn't give a fuck?
No yeah. He should be a humble faggot so he doesn't upset the limpdicked twinks.
No, pretending he's some low level "respectable" fighter who will be quickly forgotten and doesn't put asses in the seats. That's really what brings in the munney.

I admit the attitude is to bring in more money, but then he is looking like a mini Mayweather in terma of his shit talking. Now because of this, we have many fighters doing the same shit just to get the same amount to exposure as McGregor. Plus they are there to talk with their fists not their mouths

A couple years ago people were saying that Anderson Silva was the GOAT MMA fighter, now they're saying it's McGregor.

They're probably different weight classes, but who do you reckon would win between the two of them?

at the top rungs of MMA weightclass and height makes a tremendous difference, prime anderson silva would very easily dispose of conor mcgregor

It's pretty much bullshit. He's a fighter since he was 12. He never was a frog posting autist.

Yeah, and until they started playing up that angle MMA was getting no play in social media.

>where would I read this

amazon.com/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

amazon.com/Ravished-Triceratops-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00NXKATTQ/ref=pd_sim_351_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9J9YQDAMW7QPQ8HQHHSN

amazon.com/Taken-Pterodactyl-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00NP1NNR8/ref=pd_sim_351_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4A82HSKKTRTJG3RBHS8V

Pick your dinosaur fetishes

>not being the same height as elon musk
lmao

He does the same shit as Mayweather except he doesn't have the record/money/accomplishments that Mayweather has. Zero title defenses and fought smaller men, how legendary

Not a cent to my name and I owed my bollox out I decided to stay in my pyjamas that year hahaha still smiling like I was sitting on the Forbes list tho god bless everyone on the climb you can do it happy Monday

instagram.com/p/BR2jobxgnxU/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma&hl=en

One of the only insta favs i have, how can you not like that attitude

>dominate McGregor on the ground last fight
>win via ground game
>pay out is meh
>we will give you much more money this fight
>1 lazy take down attempt in 5 rounds
>makes you think

MMA fighters always be dropping their hands. Shit looks sloppy.

Peck off, mum

Yeah, he totally didn't deserve that win

(you)

nice reddit spacing

But I learnded some stuff ); don't be rude to user

Shit, wrong user

Peck off mutter

because they have to be ready to defend the takedown

also conor has a freakish reach and good head movement so he doesnt get hit much

is this my boy Ted K?

Still couldn't put away Diaz. A guy who is nothing more than a golden gloves champ.

>inb4 hurr won muhh rematch by decision

> Couldn't finish a guy who's famous for being not being able to finish

I mean, yeah

PECK OFF, MUM

So you didn't watch the fight then?

Diaz went for 6 takedowns in 5 rounds, he only landed one. He also tried to bait Conor into engaging him on the ground the three times Conor knocked him down.

So, all in all, 9 attempts to fight Conor on the ground.

So before spouting off about judges giving him free rounds how about you actually go watch the fight?

Lmao his very first fight in the UFC he was shouting in the guys face how he was gonna knock him out in one round.

He's never been humble before a fight. He's always been humble after a fight and gives respect but before every fight he always played up the persona to sell fights

Both are likely true, when he was cutting to 145 it wouldn't make sense to walk around heavier, when he made the jump to 155 (And 170) he would've bulked up

> Not boxing
> WHY AREN'T THEY FIGHTING EXACTLY LIKE BOXERS?

his face is fucking annoying and makes me want to punch him
hes also a manlet
i bet I could take him since this 'sport' is a joke

i think you'd get ko'd before you thought about what you were doing