[Theory] You should never admit to gymcelling irl

Girls HATE tryhards, if you gymcel you should just lie about it and say you dont work out, so they'll just think you're naturally muscular and high T, or just say you play sports or something

There is nothing more autistic than spending your time in a gym lifting metal rods up and down in the exact same fashion a billion times over

imo admitting to using roids is fine though, its low inhib

I just tell them I got my muscles from watching anime and playing video games. It's about as believable as naturally muscular.

I do zumba

Just say you walk a lot. Normies would believe it because they hope it's true.

Pushups and X sport

>[Theory]

Are there more lookism users on Veeky Forums than I thought or what?

Tell them you go so you can get better at your chosen sport.

You DO play sport don't you?

Totally agree, if you are jacked as fuaaark (like 99% of fit) then u should just say that you breath a lot and drink fit tea so you dont make anyone upset that you exercise

Yeah this thread is a straight copy from lookism. funny yesterday i saw some people from sluthate here. no ideq what sluthate,lookism or /r/incels are doing here if they think gymceling is a cope

Yeah lie and be dishonest about your life because you are afraid of what a girl thinks. Great way to become a confident and well rounded human being.

I think it's just fitizens who found psl trolling. These threads are hilarious to me.

for many it is. That being said, its part of /self-improvement/. being genetically less gifted does not absolve you from working out. Quite the opposite in fact

i know you just post these threads as a meme but you're still pathetic for doing it, OP

i just wanted you to know that

whomst /rug/ here

It was funny the first 100 times it happened. Now it's getting a bit tedious tbqh

This.
Instead of trying to fit in to the schema of some dumb whore who thinks muscles grow by themselves. be honest and tell that bitch straight in her face she is on some nigga tier retardation. You dont want to be with a girl with this much of a shitty personality, that will make your life hell. Because this wont be the only dumb "opinion".

If they ask you if you work out just tell them "usually but I've been slacking lately".
Makes them less intimidated by your discipline and dedication.

this is straight up true. Never reveal gym is your hobby unless you're already dating a girl.

I just say its from sports (baseball, basketball and surfing) or that I go 'every now and then' to stay in shape for sports

>admitting to using roids is fine though

Lifting is "cool", it's 2017.

Can't wait for the fitness trend to die down.

Maybe 10 years ago had a point.

What do I say if someone asks if I workout?

"Sometimes, but mostly I go swimming"

Some defusing bullshit. Like when someone asks you about your day. If its a guy maybe he cares, for a girl it's enough to say that you try to stay healthy.
Remember, unless they ask specifics, nobody will ever give a fuck.

you just need to run, lad
Gandy has said, again and again, that he does circuits, without resting between sets

lifting without cardio is trash

[Theory] if you need to tell lies to girls you want to attract, you're trying to attract the wrong type of girl

RIP Yoosty!

>Can't wait for the fitness trend to die down.

doesnt seem like its going anywhere anytime soon

if anything its got stronger and stronger since 2010

Just say yes, Jesus fucking Christ. Actually hiding that you lift is incredibly autistic

well if you are not a dyel it is pretty much an insult.

it is like going up to a nigger and asking him if he is black

No, idiot.

You have a horribly personality.

Learn to be a bit more chill instead of blaming irrelevant lifestyle factors on your perpetual virginity.

Nice cope, retard

>i do some situps and pushups when i wake up in the morning

>Oh, y'know. Just a couple of pushups before bed.

underrated

eventually you'll have to say what you do with yoru time.

gymcelling is gay, but not as gay as video games and anime.

>I just eat well and do pullups every now and again

>Oh I practice olympic lifts in my free time

They will be so in awe of the word olympic they won't dare ask anything else, works every time, and gives you an excuse to just be lifting big weights.

>you should cater your entire public appearance based on what normies think of lifting

What the fuck is this /r9k/-tier garbage? Why the fuck should I give a damn what unfit normies think about going to the gym?

I agree,i used to tell people i went to the gym whenever i was asked what i was doing the day before/weekend before or prior to seeing them
But now i just tell them that i went on a run in the morning or that i had some stuff to do beforehand if i'm seeing people after the gym

That way,there are no expectations of me to look good and i don't look like a tryhard

Additionally,one should never mention whey,creatine or any supplements around normies.Even if they say that it's steroids blabla,just nod and agree.You'll just look like a tryhard arguing about some fitness supplements with someone who doesn't even lift weights

I have a wii fit I borrow from my sister once a month

my granma gave me these 5 pound dumbels for christmas. I think that seems to work.

Wii fit and Zumba

And guys remember u dont take protein or creatine, just eat right and pizza twice a week.

>talking to girls
What are you, gay?

I tell them I go to the gym to stay in shape for boxing
I haven't boxed in years but it works

>looks like a muscle blimp
could an olympic wrestler reck this dude?

....Any girl who respects you if you admit to using roids probably has herpes, user.

If you're jacked people are going to know you work out, so just own up to it but shrug and just say "My health is important to me." Especially if you can add some sob story about being weak and sick all the time (i.e. fat).

If you're not jacked, shrugging and saying you go jogging once in awhile is enough.
But if it turns into a relationship she's going to find out you're autistically obsessed with the gym to the point you can't admit you go to the gym.

Always tell that I´m rock climbing / other dangerous sport

>"add some sob story about being weak and sick all the time (i.e. fat). "

Wtf user ? You should never admit to any weakness

This one's nice.

You can add pullups to the list too (no one knows what a chin is)

>being this insecure about your hobbies
that's why you don't have a girlfriend user

Being such a cuck your life revolves around what girls think

Never gonna make it

KEK

I did this myself for those exact reasons. I never told anyone i lift and did my best to hide it so no one asks me about it because talking about it feels like tryharding. Tho now that summer is here women in college are asking me if im working out, so i tell them i used to do waterpolo and swimming before. I dont want to come off as a tryhard. People usually think youre trying to compensate for something. Im just trying to perfect myself in all ways so i can feel good about myself and have no insecurities left.

I was Never asked about gym. I would say wiifit zumba if it happens

that's the old meme. competitive pokemon go is more recent

This is dead too just say you like go swimming sometimes

You have self esteem issues

I still play it unironically.
Has helped with weight loss

If u say u dont lift but look like u lift, ppl will think you're lying lol.

Some dude said "i dont workout, i just run" and i said "okay" Then ignored him.

now these threads are a pinnacle of autism

>imo admitting to using roids is fine though
kek.
>I don't go to the gym but I do roids even though I don't have any proof of playing any sport at a high enough level to warrant roids
Bitch, girls are just gonna think you're limp dick lier.

You're retarded. Girls like providers. Providers try, but in all aspects of their life. If all you do is lift, then yeah sure hide the fact that it's the only aspect of your life you put effort into, but if you're actually ambitious then there's absolutely no reason to hide your efforts. If you can manage going to school, working full-time and still have time to kill it in the gym you set yourself apart from 99% of the guys she's around.

>worried what normies think
>assumes ppl judge instead of respec
>self esteem issuees
>LIES
Jees you're pathetic.

I lift cause i want to look masculine instead of feminine (genetics). Now i look handsome/strong, get mired, respected more and am way more confident.also aesthetics.

I tell ppl i workout, thats why i look like this. They either respect or feel intimidated
>not my prob lol

I wear singlets bro, feelsgoodman.jpg

Caring what some cum dumpster thinks. Why?

post the most brutal mogging you have

>swimming sometimes
I used this one. Like two years ago i had surgery and nurses asked me what sport I do. I told them swimming and bedroom sport.

Completely agree, except for the last part (women will get drunk and high out of their mind but theyll go "ugh u roid?").

It isnt just about lifting tho, people in general dont like to see ur effort.

>He doesnt lie to women

Everytime im out and making friends i come up with the weirdest bullshit. Its fun, it helps with bonding and everyone does it.

>Girls like providers
cope

These are great pls post more

go to the link in pic related
there's like 40 I cba dumping them

i dont like the comics he makes since coming back and changing to "black"pill. the ones he made as redpillcomics are legitimately good stuff though

The lying doesn't have anything to do with caring about what a girl thinks. It has to do with know what they do/don't want to hear in order to get them to fuck

I dont have self esteem issues. Its just that "lifting culuture" is usually fucking tryhards and obnoxious gym bros who flex any chance they get and wannabe chad dyles.
Im not any of those, because i lift to feel better about myself and because i wanna feel comfortable in my body. And lifting did that for me. As i said, most people who go to the gym dont shut up about it and it leaves a general impression that people who lift are retards.

To be fair the reverse of this could be easily made

>3 unattractive butterface scientist girls
>They go home to their cats
>Chad Squarepecs winces when he sees them by the elevator
>He goes home and finds Stacy Roundtits on Tinder, profile "Fukkkk I luv 2 partayyyyyyyyyy and succ dixxxxxx"

Yeah, it really shows how much you respect yourself that you're willing to undermine all your efforts to impress some STD slut. Maybe you should stop settling for basic bitches.

>you should cater your entire public appearance based on what normies think

Yes.

The only non retarded post

>caring what women think about me going to the gym
AUTISM

worked for teddy roosevelt

Wiifit and zumba. srs. Told a chick who was in my lab (and had previously mired my biceps) that I don't go to the gym alot anymore, and I do alot of wiifit and zumba. She picked up on the zumba part surprisngly and the conversation and it just flowed from there. My bros couldn't believe that shit was happening.

I can do a thousand now.

>straight up formatting your post like a PSL post
At least rewrite it before reposting, forum formatting looks obnoxious on imageboards.

Especially that you included a content tag is stupid

I don't think there is any point to lying, just don't talk about lifting a lot (it's a boring topic anyway)

Just say zumba and Wii fit. Do it deadpan. If they call bullshit then act offended that they think your lying. Now it's a joke and you don't seem like an insecure faggot.

Who gives a shit? Just say you hit the gym once in a while if you're really that worked up about it. Girls don't give a fuck what you say anyway

You forget that 'going to the gym' is a normie pastime now

>hey user do you work out?
>uhh well I go to the gym at the weekend when I can, don't always make it though

Easy to relate to, believable and they don't need to know I count calories and lift 5 times a week for 1.5 hours a pop

They legit don't even look like the same species

these faggots wont stop spamming the board to try to make themselves feel better

There's a lot of fucking people from Slut Hate and Lookism.

I assume half of those users are fitizenz/miscers who are psl trolling.

But I lie to every girl

>she's physiologically incapable of taking her eyes out of Big Chad. Small Chad has, LITERALLY, zero chance of fucking her.

Yeah seriously this board acts like getting laid is some magical wonderland that takes a shitton of effort to enter.

The reality of it is mix 7/10 body with some halfass charisma and suddenly you can fuck any sloot you want.

Nobody would believe I'm lifting for tennis.
Is carrying drunk girls back into their apartments considered a sport? It's what I end up doing every Saturday night.

legs are from running with my puppy dog, arms are from carrying my baby brother. I was born with a 8-pack I guess I am just lucky ;)

this

wow, people that like to show of their bodies are such assholes :(