youtube.com/watch?v=neipMdQveXw&ab_channel=GeorgeLeeman
youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gh

Just leave humanity behind.

Ask the doctor to remove your neck

Get ye gone golem

If I woke up with a body like that I'd start cutting immediately and look perfect just in time for summer

3 scoops

SS and GOMAD

>powerlifting
>tons of food
>test

Lift heavy as possible on powerlifting program

Eat 7000+ calories per day

1.5g test ew
1.5g deca ew
150mg anadrol ed
6-8iu generic gh ed
25mg asin e3.5d
0.5mg caber e3.5d

>7000

Jesus Christ I feel like im going to throw up eating 2000+

Seriously? I cut on over 2000 cal

I agree with the first two, but thats alot of gear. most powerlifters are only taking

I-is the olive oil a joke?

Thinking you are getting that big on less than a gram of gear? Top fucking lel.

Most powerlifters are on retard amounts of gear. Go on any steroid forum and look at the dosages your average gym rat is running it won't be that far off aside from the gh. The only time those big boys drop below 1000mg total is when crusing

>all those scoops of whey
i would be scared to eat that shit, even more scared than pinning my glutes with chinese bacteria

I was the same, bro. Now I eat 4000 a day.

no. thats where most of the calories come from. you do want to get big right?

thats because the average gym rat doesnt know anything about steroids and thinks more=better. most powerlifters are on moderate dosages of test and not much else. gh isnt even really particularly beneficial for strength and is more a bb drug

larry wheels and george leeman come to mind on people who understand less is more. stan efferding has talked about gh/strength correlation

Well in terms of strength gain more does equal more expecially with strongly androgenic drugs. That is until negative sides will be too much to handle and impact your training. The gh is not for strength gain, it's for joint and connective tissue health as well as sleep quality which will enable you to lift heavy over long periods with reduced risk of injury. Also this guy dosnt come under "most powerlifters" in his weight class pushing the drugs and food to this level and beyond is essential.

Having said that the dosages a person will need to get on that level will vary wildly from person to person so in a way the generic elite could get away with less drug's.

no less =/= more. you dont know what your talking about. steroids have diminishing returns beyond a certain point (in the strength world atleast. idk about bbing)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5gYULG6Ak&ab_channel=LarryWheels

youtube.com/watch?v=neipMdQveXw&ab_channel=GeorgeLeeman

Why would you say lift like a powelifter? The guy in the picture is big. You wanna get big? Lift like a Bodybuilder. Look at clearance when pre roid. He lifted like a powrlifter and stayed small.

bait

Super Male Vitality x F

Nah i was dead serious

>lifted like a powerlifter
>He didn't even bench until recent years
Don't mix weightlifting with powerlifting kthx

Powerlifting doesnt get you big

Powerlifting training has no volume wanna get big fast? Train bb style /thread

See Genetic elite needing less....
Also they are now on moderate dosages because as larrywheels said he spent years pushing the drugs high. now he has significantly reduced his dosages and his progress has slowed but not stalled. also he is in a completely different wight class as the guy in OPs pic and will need lower doses due to those factors (genetic response to gear and overall lower LBM) .

At the end of the the day talking about dosages is completely pointless anyway because if a person has to ask how much test ect they need to take then they are not experienced enough to be even close to that level.

>no volume
>he doesnt run sheiko under the direct supervision of boris is his secret russian training bunker

leeman literally talked about other people he knows who are not genetically gifted like him and how high dose shit is a noob trap for people who dont understand

I agree with the second statement tho. people need to know how to get strong first before they even start considering gear

I agree that powerlifting doesn't get you as big as higher volume training, but one of you retards stated Clarence as an example when he's not even doing powerlifting and has done high volume oly lifting half his life while maintaining a weight class

I get the shitter from too much of it

Lifting big doesnt get you big. Lifting alot does (volume, intensity etc)

Bb not powerlift.. You can powerlift and be skinny but strong af

you are correct clearance didnt realy train PW style when he was skinny but if he did, he wouldnt have been bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I

just saying you can see in the begining he is very very strong for his size but still no gains.

strength gains and BB gains dont always come together.

i know oly and pw isnt the same but they kinda are too. its not like a didnt squat and dead ok maybe he didnt bench but he could have benched 100kg and still be small af

not dyel but also not as big as you would think someone benching 200kg would be
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

you have literally no fucking clue what youre talking about

powerlifting has weight classes

never gonna make it