How do I reset my life?

How do I reset my life?

hit the gym delete facebook lawyer up

Drugs. It's why they're illegal. The government doesn't want you to have an edge over them

become a reverse refugee. Go to Syria or Asia

Suck start a shotgun

dmt breakthrough, not even joking. if that doesn't help you can always hang yourself and hope for the best

How would I even get a hold of dmt. Like seriously my drug experience is limited solely to weed, alcohol and caffeine

Maybe a more srs answer:

Sell most of your stuff except the essentials (like a car for getting to work) and save the money in case you need it again. Be left with a laptop, clothes and food should be all you need. Kill all social media, go full minimalist and focus on some essentials. Look for free ebooks online in regards to philosophy/psychology to change your state of mind. Depends on what you want to do in terms of job/education, you might want/need to start something new needing another 2-3 years.

All in all, you will need a period of 1-2 years where you focus completely on yourself, change your views, habits and education where you might have minimal human contact, i.e. family and meeting with friends like once a month. If you "waste" more time on other things like vidya, party etc then the reset will just take longer or even never making it.

Get rid of most distractions in life which often stem from materialistic desires, focus on the essentials (fixing your state of mind and with it, your body) and don't forget to set goals with different time frames of completion to build up repeated successes that boost your confidence and keep you motivated along the way. Also important, stay the fuck away from drugs and excessive alcohol, they will give you the illusion of having fixed your problems short term but your demons will come back in a few years. If you want to get shit done, make specific goals and work towards them so that you are a better man tomorrow than you are today.

Progress makes happy.

nofap

ask the guy you buy your weed from if he knows someone. otherwise you can always get it online

>How do I reset my life?

Change your career, change your location or both.

If you don't have a degree (or have a shitty one) consider going back to school. Then move city or country and to an area which has lots of jobs in your industry.

You will basically reboot your entire life this way.

Just /b/ yourself

Just yourself

I did this successfully last year. I was trapped in a marriage with a hamplanet who was desperate for children and I knew if I ever knocked her up I'd kill myself if I had to live with her.

So I sacked up and ended things. I took a hit financially, but I moved across the country, found a new job, and started over again.

Everything was finalized a little while ago and the reboot was complete. Now I have a new job I love, a new girl who's honestly way out of my league, and got a new car and a house with a home gym.

Just pick the life you want and do whatever it takes to get to that point. No emotion, no overthinking - just bust ass and do what you have to do.

How old are you?

I'm 30 and recently single. I'm so afraid. So lonely. It feels like I've missed the boat and it's all too late now...

27, so not that far off. When I was younger I used to be terrified of getting old as I approached 30 but I've realized since dating again that 30, if you take care of yourself, is honestly just the beginning. Girl I'm dating now isn't even old enough to drink and she fucking worships me.

Don't be afraid, you're here because you're at least marginally interested in self-improvement. Part of that is not settling for what you have, but always reaching for something better. If you're not happy, change it. Whatever it takes. You won't be lonely if you try, trust me. Tinder basically makes that impossible even if you're socially impaired.

How do I find motivation to live? There's nothing I hate more than working a job. It makes me want to die. I come home every day wanting to put a bullet in my head. The problem is, I don't have a single thing I'd enjoy doing as a job. I don't mind working, I help people do shit like construction, mowing their lawns, taking care of sick family, but the second it turns into a job that I have to do every single day I just want to die.

Finding a job with a swing shift may help, since it's not as schedule oriented, or maybe an office/work from home job with a lot of downtime for you to do your own thing most of the day. Other than that, if there's truly nothing you enjoy, there's no reason you can't just wander like a nomad. Save up, buy a plane ticket, and go backpack around Europe/Asia or something doing odd jobs as necessary. Society tells you you have to have a place to live and a car and a stable job, but if it makes you miserable then just go do your own thing. You only get one shot at being alive, don't waste it in misery.

we're all going to be wiped away in a wall of nuclear fire so just find things you enjoy doing and do them. find these things by selecting a group of 7 new things to try and do one per day for a week. repeat ad infinitum (until we are annihilated). good luck, you walking corpse.

I was thinking of doing that backpacking thing, but I really love my family and like being around to help them out with shit. Working from home is so fucking hard now because every stay at home mom wants to do that shit and the internet is full of scams for it. I have a degree, so I might just do online tutoring or something. Thanks bro.

Doesn't have to be permanent, and the internet helps tremendously with the distance. I'm closer with my family than most and I live across the country from them. If anything, we got closer and talk more now thanks to Facebook messenger group chat.

I agree on the working from home thing, IT is pretty much the only field that still offers work from home jobs that aren't totally dominated by recently pregnant mothers.

1 x nervous breakdown
6 x months therapy

That'll do it

swallow a .45 pill

KEK'd audibly
Also underrated

Go see

Smid lige et billede op af din so

I had dmt once, but fucked up the vaporizing method...

Feels bad man

>Lawyer up

what do to?

This interests the /k/ommando.