He's wearing a black t-shirt in the gym

>he's wearing a black t-shirt in the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off autist
sage

My gym provides workout clothes and they're black

So that everyone can spot the fags right away.

but it hides my gyno

So what?

my only longish t-shirt is black so i wear it on OHP day so that my flabby belly isn't exposed

deal with it

>not wearing favorite band tshirt

us metalbros, right?

>caring about the color of other people's clothes at the gym instead of focusing

fuck you it hides the sweat
and it makes me look generic

I love how retards post here just to demotivate others

>Veeky Forums attacks my comfort zone by saying mean things because I'm an insecure bitch

i'll dead you cancer ho, better hit that fucking call button if you want someone besides a demon to hear your last words

>he hasn't joined ISIS

why even goto the gym then?

So? Are you retarded?

She appears to be ill.

>hello
>yes, where are legs?

lmao do you have long hair also?

Metallica, am I right?

Who are you quoting you cunt?

Jokes on you OP. All by black Shirts are so washed out they're all grey. :)

His fat, promiscuous mother.

Your insecure ass.

busy deadlifting and squatting more than you

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk

>Metallica, am I right?
no you're not right

I'm not giving your shit channel a view. Stop wearing your mothers jeans and maybe you wont have twink legs.

Megadeth is better, correct.

You're projecting. We all know that.

>he's being a fag

par for the course, OP
sage

both are mediocre at best

>tips fedora

You're not quoting anyone you dumb bitch

>actually believing this

>saying that people post here to demotivate others makes you insecure

>tfw you know if you acknowledge information that can't be disputed you will look like a dumbass on an internet forum

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

post a pic of your legs

seems like too much load for lower back m9

It does a better job than white, ja?

post pic of anything

lmao so rustled, brb refuse to look at video and refuse to post pics yourself but want him to post pics

R U S T L E D

Form's a little iffy, but I'm pretty impressed all the same.

relax big guy

Big Nig you look like you're cross eyed. Other than that you're way bigger than I thought. GJKIU

>she's in a hospital bed giving fashion advice

i don't wear anything when i work out. home gym master race.

you have never lived until you go balls deep on squat and almost touch the ground with them

>lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

I smell a new copypasta

>implying you wouldn't fuck her thin, malnourished body senseless as she tries to push you off, but due to your muscles you just push her limp, skinny arms away easier than brushing dirt off your shoulder.

>he's paying attention to what people wear to the gym

fag

>not repping bullworth

>not a qt
>not a brappie
Literally why do I care

Sage

Oh I would totally fuck her right into the afterlife. I'm not about to take her fashion advice though.

>Oh I would totally fuck her right into the afterlife. I'm not about to take her fashion advice though.

Is this a meme? Are you memeing me?

You will injure your back idiot, do it the right way.

>He's wearing a t-shirt in the gym

Every thread with the nigger in it is about the nigger.
Why don't you try to get the validation you desperately crave from someone not on the internet?

I already injured my back piledriving your moms spam purse, how much worse could it get?

>video titled "awesum"
braindead nigger can't even spell

Because the only thing the American Negro has in life is the fact that he's a negro

>Because the only thing the American Negro has in life is the fact that he's a negro

Muscles can only help so much, until you get shot by a fellow negroid. Enjoy yourself though, maybe you'll outlive your father and live to be 35.

That's the point of Veeky Forums you faggot.

needs the gif

>sorted

>be nigger
>get shot

OPs post gave her cancer too.

Yo stfu nigger it makes u look slimmer ok nigger? Go fuck urself skinny white boi cocksucking piece of shit. Go suck ur nans asshole and drink ye dads wad u fucking worthless tiny spic shit. Tiny dick 5 feet 5 subhuman incel piece of shit go neck yourself by ur mothers elongated pussy lips.

My negro, no need to waste time on these incels lmfao.

>Here you can see the negro's attempts at communicating with more intelligent beings break down, as he reverts back to his aggressive ramblings. While effective among other apes, it holds little to no meaning to those with an IQ about 70, as onlookers begin to chuckle.

holy shit big nig you're still here

>taking the bait

That's right. What color shirt did we decide we wear on Monday anyways?

It was pink, right?

Subtle.

I got one of those at their concerts. Some skinnyfag tried to take it from me afterwards, but I ended up getting it back and shoving him to the ground.

Why does it seem like all of their fans are weak lanky white guys?

what the fuck is a brappie

I'm assuming it's any girl that is slightly bigger than a skinny girl, and doesn't have a bony ass.
It's referring to that meme where the girl farts and the guy inhales the fart, the noise being made is "braaaaaaaaaap".
Basically it's like calling the girl "thicc"

Whoa mama

>tfw got kicked out and banned for wearing my favorite band shirt

>tfw always wear edgy band shirts to the gym

feelsgoodman

Is she in a hospital bed?

shes dying and is giving make up advise on the tubes.

>shes dying
Why exactly?

cancer.

cancer

What kind of cancer?

Make up advice
>hey youtube, so today we will be learning what summer looks are sure to shake up your lymphoma.

Whatever kind you have.

Thanks for the pasta BIGNIGger

who is she?

baka baka

>noncotton t-shirts

whats her channel called

Wearing that shit right now, always wear it to the gym

She looks like someone I know.

That someone is a guy.

ITT everyone bites

Sauce?

>2017