/fat/ - Fatty General

Previously on /fat/ Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Al7F5xG4rAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for muscle girl

Is the woman in the background suppressing jealousy or a desire to wear her like a feedbag?

jabalard is probably jealous.

I did my cardio for the day.

you did too, right /fat/?

Why the fuck would you make the op picture a sugar bomb?

How much cardio do you guys usually do per day/week?

On a plane sitting next to fatasses.

FML

that's what you get for flying on a plane instead of not being a huge fag.

jump rope HIIT 3x a week + 3 mile walk 5x a week
started with 20 second sets with like 30 seconds of rest lmao

up to 1 minute work, 30 seconds of rest for 10 sets
and then again after 5 minutes of rest. I aim for ~120 jumps per set.

I walk my dog about 3 miles a day at the very least

>he uses planes
>He doesnt run to his destination for cardio reasons
Lmao, never gonna make it.

Ignore You literally dont need to do any exercise to lose weight if you have a good diet.

I was stupid and listened to Veeky Forums, only to find out that i still lose almost the same weight without getting tired for an hour

>only to find out that i still lose almost the same weight without getting tired for an hour

Isn't it good to get tired?

why ignore my post? he asked

yeah you can lose weight if you sort your diet out but thats no reason to avoid exercising too

Lmao

>eating 1500 calories a day
>losing at a pretty good pace
>have a cheat meal almost three weeks ago
>gained like 7 pounds since
i fucking hate myself

>Wasting an hour of your life + shower time

You may lose the weight but with that attitude/mindset you will literally never make it.

>1 hour of your life is worth an ultra tiny amount of weight loss when you are already losing weight without doing anything
Lmao dumb cuck

plz start the fat threads w/ a wojack
also meditation has cured my insomnia
try it user
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46F20E647E59D51A82B781BAF4472578623D1F75&dn=Headspace%20v2%20%28Complete%20-%20December%202015%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6881%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce

no

Cardio is about general health not weight loss. Shoo shoo you loss leper

Enjoy your heart attack, loose skin, and looking like a middle school retard for the rest of your life without exercise.

Five days a week, less on lifting days. I only lift twice a week per suggestion of my trainer. I'm a femlet though so unless I roid out my results are going to be about the same regardless of if i lift more often or not.

I keep skipping days when I don't see my trainer though but that's from some depression i'm experiencing lately. Gotta shake it off.

>if you work out, you won't have loose skin
lol

>not wanting to be healthy
>Being okay panting like a pig when exerting even small energy
>Doesn't want to build endurance (Enjoy getting tired after two seconds of sex)
>Doesn't want to build muscle
>Probably a fat ugly chick anyway

You're retarded user.

No i agree, use the wojack. If you don't follow the format people who look for the wojack to find /fat/ are going to skim over it.

>2017
>he wants to be rambo aka something useless
Lmao

>If you work out you lessen your chances for it
lol

How good is ephedra for appetite suppression?

>2017
>Wanting to look like a skinny DYEL emo faggot
You're probably gay though so whatever user keep being lazy and fat. You'll gain all your weight back i guarantee it.

Also
>implying a 5'1 femlet is ever going to be Rambo lmfao

It's true retard, look it up.

Heart attacks

t. Dumb retard who exercises and probably doesnt even eat desserts

>crave mexican food all the time, can easily put down 2 1000 cal burritos in 1 sitting
>at the grocery store today, looking at the beans
>realize the fat free refried beans are only 300 calories for the entire can
>tastes great and ridiculously filling
>solves my mexican food cravings

today was a good day.

was it a cheat meal or a cheat day?

who /soup/ here? tomato a best

slow cutting at 2200 calories

oh well at least it's better

What are your guys' thoughts on surviving on mostly greek yogurt and multivitamins? I'd have a normal meal at least once a day.

What are the possible consequences/repercussions of this?

Yes that time could have been better spend wanking, playing video games or watching anime right fatty?

just eat normally ffs. you don't even need multivitamins if you eat vegetables.

Tfw you've lost just enough that your bmi says you are now overweight and not obese anymore

On the other hand, you'll spend less money getting micronutrients from a multivitamin instead of vegetables and fruits. Not ideal, nutrition-wise since there's non-essential substances in those foods that are beneficial to health, but you can halve your daily food expenses by cutting out foods that are low in calories-per-dollar.

>coming on Veeky Forums when you don't care about being /fit
I like to come in here to cheer you fatties on but you disgust me and will never make it.

Sounds awful and you'll get bored and tired of it. Also, terrible poops.

Instead focus on adding more vegetables to your diet. Crowd your plate with vegetables so you have less room for unhealthy stuff. You can still eat it, just eat less of it.

It's fucking happening lads. 5'11", down below 185 for the first time since I started weighing myself like a decade ago. That's the least I've weighed in my adult life. Now that I've beaten my initial goal of 185, where should I stop? Middle of healthy BMI, or just cut till I like how I look?

I concur, please use the Wojak.

Thanks for the input guys.

I normally do have chicken and broccoli/cauliflower/carrots (and some more greek yogurt) at least once a day.

I've mainly substituted greek yogurt for snacks and breakfast mostly. Essentially, whenever I get hungry and it's not mealtime, I just eat some greek yogurt. It's only been maybe a month and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. More than most things I eat, consuming greek yogurt actually makes my body feel good/positive, so I find it decent and satisfying enough to regularly eat.

I don't have any advice but just congrats nigga, I'm proud of you. you're doing good shit.

I'm 6' and 220 now, and i'm hoping for under 200 by this summer. I've been fat for 80% of my life, and I want to get that sorted for my health.

We're all gonna make it lads, let's keep persevering.

Greek yogurt + liquid water flavoring squirt bottle shit = ice cream. It's god-tier for a diet food.

Hey man, greek yogurt is great and I eat it as a snack every day. It's awesome that it keeps you full and makes you feel good, but replacing all your meals with yogurt definitely isn't the answer.

I've noticed too that I feel a lot better on days when I eat clean and pump myself full of vegetables than if I have a cheat day or end up slipping. Keep it up, we're gonna make it!

you guys have any idea why bronkaid + caffeine doesn't curb my hunger at all?

iktfb

Is canned food any good for lazies like myself?

The longer you take it the more potent it gets

Do you mean like a complete meal in a can, like chili or soup? Or things like tuna or chicken, canned vegetables, etc.?

Any of those, really

Alright, the only meal in a can type things I've used are corned beef hash and canned chili. I like to have a few cans around for days when I'm out of fresh food but can't be assed to go shopping. They're heavier on the carbs than meets my macros, but as long as it's not an every day thing it's fine if it fits your deficit. There's also soup, that tends to be lighter on calories, just check labels.

Tuna and chicken in the can are godsend pantry staples, no question there. I'm not a veg expert but if you don't mind the texture of canned vegetables I think they're okay. I'm far too lazy to soak beans, so black beans in the can are the only way I get them.

I'm not sure if your question was about completely structuring your diet around canned food, but if it is, that's probably a bad idea.

If you're too lazy to cook, how do you expect to not be lazy and go to the gym? Sort your fucking life out, mate.

>completely structuring your diet around canned food
Nah, it's just for days where I don't feel like making anything. Thanks for answering.

I'd rather see someone throw a can of chicken together with some black beans and spices and put that on rice or a tortilla than have them say "Fuck it, cooking is too hard, I'll get a big mac." It's not ideal but it's a decent backup option for days when you are rushed or unmotivated.

True, I thought he meant making that an all the time thing. Just trying to motivate with tough love, user.

started SS in october, was so weak cardio was too much for me so I didn't make any significant weight loss. started a new, volume based program I made in february and added cardio. Went from 245lbs to 233 in less than two months. still far from my goal, but I hate myself a bit less now.

>didn't cheat or eat chocolate
>take drugs
>dance for 10 hours straight
>lost 1kg
Good easter desu senpai

>Start losing weight in Late Feb.
>Go from 245 to 220 by early April
>Final weigh in before two week long vacation is 222.
>Originally plan on eating light and healthy but end up eating a lot of shit.
>Lots of fast food and candy the first couple days
>Fully expect to come up and be 228 - 235.
>Come home today and first thing I do is weigh in.

>222.

Hell yeah. I'm going to eat the one thing of Easter candy I got yesterday and refused to eat because I was afraid that I was going to gain a shit ton of weight.

>ask parents for small portions for dinner
>next day comes, less chicken than everyone else, amount of chips is the same

this isnt what i had in mind

>expecting parents to not be retarded
Lmao, get a job fast

theres these tortillas I've been buying that are great called Lets Skip The Sandwhich. They're like 60 cal and made of chia seeds and you can't even taste the difference.

i will when im out of uni, otherwise i am going to die here

canned tuna, sardines, and pinto/kidney beans have been a staple of my diet for awhile. Wouldn't recommend any of those already made chili and shit.

make your own goddamn plate

>make your own goddamn plate
>Being this retarded
It is like you never have been a kid

If you are old enough to post of Veeky Forums you are old enough to make your own goddamn plate of food.

Stop being underage

>CTRL+F
>0 KETO

Just go keto and repair your natural hormonal balance , you should never need willpower to " not eat"

Well /fat/, Easter has come and gone and with that, so has Lent.

I gave up beef and pork for lent. I wanted to clear my system because my doctor suggested I cut it out as I have low good cholesterol.

With Easter past, I don't really feel the need to go back to eating red meat. Fish and chicken are top tier foods and when you eat them it doesn't make you feel shit (emotionally and physically) like eating a burger does.

>scallion
>bamboo
>shrimps in soy sauce
>garlic
>ginger

r8 low carb dinner

I don't think I'll ever cut read meat entirely (muh grilled steak), but I do typically eat chicken and turkey breast for pretty much every meal throughout the week.

Depends on your frame. Just look in the mirror. I say go until 165 and if you still feel fat then push to 155 but more than that would be excessive. Then u gotta choose to maintain skinny and build ottermode or start bulking.

>earn my good boy points
>watch what I eat
>count my calories
>work out
>make sure my bloog sugar level stays under 100mg/dl
>normally is around 70mg
>eat a single slice of easter cake
>make sure that I'm still within my deficient
>blood sugar spikes up to almost 200 and takes almost a full day to taper down to normal
I just wanted to have a nice dinner with my family, fuck you pancreas

lookshealthymeng

>dropped 60 pounds so far
>fellow overweight coworker says they're gonna try it too
>after 2 months at some weight loss club they say they're quitting because they're not losing any weight
>explains to me that they're going gym so of course they're not losing weight because they're gaining muscle

Weird how every fat slob is actually 5%bf and almost 300lbs of pure muscle.

Can't tell if you're Brazilian or Italian. Looks good either way.

Keep going user, you're gonna make it.

Is two hours of cardio(like indoor bike) a day too much? My new workload fucks up my free time so I can only exercise on certain days. Will cycling two hours 3 days a week have similar results like 1 hour 6 days?

Are beans okay to eat? Like if i just have a can of beans as a meal would that be good or bad?

>Weighed 235 last November
>Weigh ~180 now
>Lost my virginity with my best friend last night
>Since it's spring the sun is out and flowers are everywhere
>My anxiety and self-doubt is slowly going away

I think we're gonna make it lads

20-30 minutes of LISS at least 5x/week, I aim for about 25km of running every week

You can also make refried beans at home, they're really easy and you can control the macros to your preferences
youtube.com/watch?v=Al7F5xG4rAw

>tfw best friend is cute blondie who keeps telling me she loves me
>has asked me out a few times and i've said i'm not interested
>secretly in love with her but i got severe gyno and a small benis

>swap out some of the fat in my diet for protein
>slightly fewer calories
>way more full all day

5 9, 300. Brutal summer is coming. Cant hide my moobs like i did during the winter lads.legitimately hoping for big gambling winnings so i canquit my job for the rest of the year and not have to go outside this sumer. Dont think i have it in me to survive another summer

Jesus Christ if you're not going to reciprocate the feelings just because of your small penis then you are truly pathetic.

i never claimed to not be pathetic
i fully acknowledge i am a wretched worthless scum who doesnt deserve to live

small bepis is not a deal breaker unless it's under 4"

dont let that get in the way of fugging.

2nd day of running for about 20 mins, hurts my shins like hell. Will my body eventually adapt?

Focus on diet, m80. Add in some exercise. There's nothing stopping you.

Remember to take a day off if the pain stays. last year, I tried running past my shin pain for a couple weeks. that fucked me up, and i ended up getting a stress fracture, and couldn't run for months. take care, bro.

How fat are you, fatty?