The man who was like a father to me, the man who got me into lifting seriously...

The man who was like a father to me, the man who got me into lifting seriously, the man who treated me like I was his own son died last night. He lost his fight with cancer. I went to see him about 12 hours before he passed. Seeing the strongest man I know reduced to a husk, so scared and broken, it's killing me. I'm lifting for 2 tonight bros. I'm lifting for 2 for the rest of my life. Idk fucking feels thread or something.

Maybe he shouldn't have roided.

like a father?
was he your stepdad or something? where was your real dad?

His swoul has passed to you. Make him proud.

feel better user

We all meet our end sometime.
He met his after elevating your existence.
Do the same for those around you, user.
He knows you've learnt from him

death is a part of life, do u think he'd want u to be THIS torn up about him?
no he would want u to go out and lift some fuckin weights and live ur life bro

It's okay Martin.

Take the sadness and let it pass user. He's in a better place, whether or not you believe in am afterlife.

you have to be strong enough for you both now user. good luck bro we'll all make it

even through all the shitposts, we can all come together to help a bro whos seriously grieving
never change Veeky Forums

>r-reddit
>le feels thread xD ://
Lmao you sound like a fucking faggot im glad he died.

Lift the pain away.

It'd want he want.

getting old is my biggest fear too. can't imagine how it will be like slowly losing strength and sanity. i'd rather die at 60 than live to 90 and die with diapers on desu.

i wonder how arnold feels about this. seeing his old pictures of his physiques and how strong he was compared to now

Who hurt you bb

A1 post dawg glad to have u here

I'll dedicate a set to you tonight, breh. We're all gonna make it.

I'm about to gym it up. I'm squatting for you both, brah. Just remember that he was strong for you, just as you will be strong for someone else. Don't ever forget what that means.

make him proud lad
waagmi

Today we squat in honor of his swoul, user

A hug to you, be strong now.

I'll rep out a few extra for him op

He inspired you and who knows how many countless others. Most men live and die without accomplishing as much.

He deserved it

>getting cancer

lmao, what a weak cunt

He lives forever though you, just as you will forever by teaching and showing compassion to another young man..

This is life user, make him proud by being the man he taught you to be.

Sorry for your loss friend

One doesn't "lose a fight with cancer". It makes it look like surviving cancer is something you can achieve if you work for it, and by extension it makes it look like it's your fault for not fighting hard enough when you die. Sick people are not fighters, they got fucked hard and are in the hands of doctors and biology and luck. Sorry for your loss btw lifting for him tomorrow.

He would want u to go the gym and lift like a motherfucker so u can carry on his legacy to others so they can get shredded too

this

i will lift for him tomorrow user

lifting for him tonight too, first thread I saw after a week hiatus from gym.
>studentlife.finals.bat

I'm sorry man. Do the best you can and he'll be proud.

I will too

You made it user, you made it. Now keep lifting.

same here

He loved you, man. Never forget that. He passed himself onto you, and as long as you live so will he

>death is scary

Lmao not gonna make it

You're gonna die too, so get out there and lift for the two of you.

Sending you love user. That is fucking rough. Im about to hit the gym and I normally don't do any lifts when I'll be there alone (paranoid femlet) but I'll do some dumbbell exercises in his honor for you user and pour out some water before I start for him.

That's rough and just a reminder to us all to strive to do our best in life while we can because cancer is a very real possibility for many of us in the future (my grandma and mom both got breast cancer so I'm pretty much guaranteed it at some point..)

I'd rather die having accomplished something and inspiring people to accomplish things for themselves so I hope knowing your friend hopefully died with that to comfort him helps somehow user.

There's a lot of studies about human will and how it plays in regards to devastating illness and physical trauma. Cancer is very much a battle. Your whole life and those you love can change from it.

Don't be a dick when someone just died.

Tomorrow was supposed to be rest day.
Your coach is at rest for all of us, so I'll get off my ass tomorrow and lift for him.

Look at yourself, you pathetic excuse of 'human' being.

If not being autistic makes me pathetic then I'd rather be pathetic lol

>fearing death instead of loving it's sweet embrace.
Never gonna make it famalam

kys we are nice here

feel better op

3 sleeps can fix anything bro

take it easy. everyone loses loved ones its part of life

imagine being this much of a neckbeard

Kekerino