I'm 30. Has my ship sailed?

I'm 30. Has my ship sailed?

>be recently single after several years
>life is in shambles
>unsure future ahead
>afraid to love ever again
>intend to get fit, but unsure why

Any other anons managed to come back from a lost cause at a later age? Both physically as mentally? Please share...

You still have time 30-35 can still be your prime. You need to get the fuck in the gym and out there dude. Not tomorrow to fucking day. Yoir gonna basically be a creepy old dude in 5 years GET FUCKING GOING GOD DAMNIT WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Your ship only sails when you decide it left without you. Some men end up looking fucking fantastic in their 40's and being in their prime then. Your 20's isn't your only chance to live a good life.

no matter how old u are u can always do things to improve your life

Lost a decade to booze and drugs
Went to school at 28.
Now 32 with an okay job, interviewing wasn't much fun.
Started lifting in school, strongfat

Still a loser(I'm here) but pay my bills, go to meetings, stay clean. Getting a cat and a gf next, but "dating" especially of the online sort is really grim post 30.

>but "dating" especially of the online sort is really grim post 30.

As I feared.

I'm 41 and having a great time. Life just keeps getting better.

30 is pretty young tbhdesu

stop wasting time and just start. you still have like 7 years of great progress ahead. you'll probably even get stronger much faster than kids you'll see at the gym. you don't start noticing the decline until you're start to push 50 and even then it all depends on how much you work out.

That isn't true, don't listen to him.

Wat this bro says. I feel like if you live in the middle of nowhere this is true, but just move to a big community or some shit.

You don't realize it yet, but 30-40 IS your prime if you're not a loser and taking care of yourself.

Met a kiwi guy through work, his like 5"7 but jacked, 50 years old and an absolute weapon, every respects him and he hasn't touched roids but is considering it because of age

why in the world would you get some stinky animal to stink up your house with its piss and shit? cat sounds like a bad idea too.

>I'm 30. Has my ship sailed?
You're an idiot. Quit making excuses.

I'm 32 years old. I'm 185 lbs. I lift 195/325/450/550 (OHP/BP/SQ/DL).

I also run a mile under 6 minutes, track timed.

I work full time and have a family. Get to work.

Underrated

No.

Get your shit together now.

You will be rolling in the cooch.

Average person is downhill from mid twenties. Fast.

Yeah, it'd be better if you started earlier.
But now you are mature.
You are discipline.
You don't party all the time.

Put this to work. Get gains. Prophet.

Those twenty year old grils don't want the twenty year old curl bros. they want a sophisticated gentleman who is in shape.

But listen to your body. You aren't a kid. Don't push it before your body is ready.
Like fisting.
Work up to it.

Can confirm. I live with 2 of them due to my girlfriend.

What's the best way to kill or get rid of them?

Get a dog instead

I'm 31 and finally decided to stop being fat. Dropped 36 lbs in the past two months. Have a family and good job, but mirin' dem fitness stats, bro. Good work.

Just, watch American Beauty.

OP here.

I'm in such a low point of my life right now, but... thanks.

I won't give up. I will keep fighting.

My apt is small, I "work" long hours, I live in the city.

Cat is better for my life style

I'm 34 and just met a 26yo sexy yoga chick through online dating.

Boating accident for gf.

Your ship hasn't sailed until you're lying in a hospital bed, about to do. And even when I get to that point, I expect to pump out a few bicep curls with some hospital pens before I go out.

Fuck being complacent. "Oh I'm too old to be fit and do anything with my life." FUCK THAT, you can be a sick cunt if you wanna be. You just have to try.

The saying is "We're all gonna make it", and I still believe it. All you have to do is fucking try.

Not true, women like older men without kids. One of my female friends is 26 and looks for guys on tinder between 26 to 36.

Fair enough

>Like fisting

Have you heard the term "Sexual Marketplace Value"?
Women are born rich and grow poor, while men are born poor and grow rich.
at 30 men SHOULD be in their prime.

based jake is 35 years old. you can do it

But doesn't this assume that most people will date/fuck strictly within their age group, instead of older women seeking out younger men in their prime?

Holy shit, is that even the same person? I didn't know he did (what appears to be) boxing.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but how do I get Jake Gyllenhall mode?

???

9/10 women want to date older men.

Is that right? Maybe I misinterpreted the chart then.

Although from personal experience, it seems like women of all ages do want to get with men in their early to mid twenties. Am I just looking in the wrong places?

Fuck, too early for all this motivation

Pretty much me minus the job but that's next. I'm never going to be chad but after the shit I've made myself live through just being basically OK and appreciating what I do have feels incredible. I also know lots of people who were even bigger fuckups and have great lives now so I'm not worried I missed some kind of cosmic deadline

The women in my city like dating up 3+ years typically. There are 2 good female friends I know right now that have dated men 10 years older than them. The girls are both about 25-26.

Also, if these girls are redpilled and know their biological clock is ticking, they want to get married sooner rather than later so like finding men with their shit together in their mid-30s.

Go to the gym, lift heavy ass weights, eat better, do good for yourself. Stop being a sad cunt, and start being a sick cunt.

Oh.

Guess that explains why my ex left me for a 28 y/o bald art teacher's assitant.

Jokes on her, she's getting an art degree and is probably gonna be poor when she graduates, so it's a bittersweet kind of victory desu

>also mfw I look back at old pictures and kinda start feeling sad, until I realize I essentially dated a chubby-fat ugly girl for most of my college years instead of slaying poon

30 is the new 20, dude.

32 Here, started taking fitness seriously at 30
Have a nice job and a long term GF.
Lift regularly and eat well most of the time.
Decent body and facial aesthetics.

180cm 82KG 12%BF

Why not embrace loneliness? Society tells you that you need to have a wife and children by the time you're 30 years old. Society tell you that you need to be sociable and fake in order to impress strangers/friends/family. Why not just live your own life without any external influences pressured on you?

It was a movie about a boxer.

>Jake Gyllenhall mode

-workout 6 days per week, twice per day
-eat 4k calories (mostly breast chicken and vegetables) per day
-stay motivated

>no gf
>living with parents in small hometown
>Low stress desk job where I can shitpost on Veeky Forums all day
>disposable income out the ass

I can do this.

I'd love a family. I'd love to care of a loving wife and be the best goddamned dad I could possibly be to my son or daughter.

But poof, this image of my future did.

That's why I'm so afraid.

Left- 31, unemployed, wanking and playing video games all day,
Right- 32, successfully self employed, hobbies and projects and interests, social, healthy, passed 1/2/3/4, goals and targets, etc

No, get your shit together