ITT we post our goal physiques an discuss them

ITT we post our goal physiques an discuss them.

Is this achievable for a 6'2" natty lifter?

definitely achievable natty given a lot of years of good training and dieting. My pic related however, is not.

no

No that level of bodyfat and muscle fullness is not achievable naturally.

The size is achievable naturally probably, but you will never get that lean with that size naturally.

Also you can tell that guy is not natty, the acne on his shoulders is a dead giveaway.

That's the max natty limit if it's even possible and that's a big 'if'.
Maybe pick a goal with slightly more fat or slightly less muscle because that's a top 5% natty body if it's even natty.

That density?
That fullness
At that bodyweight and size?
Fuck no.

You'll be lucky to get that size at a bodyfat of 20% and after nearly a dedicated 10 years of hard training.

This is my goal body.

Achievable natty?

Requires Zeus genetics

only acceptable goal itt

He's leaner than you think.

You can get closer than what some are saying tho. Also the idea that acne is a dead giveaway is bullshit.

He looks bigger and leaner than Jason Blaha.

So no not possible.

>Also the idea that acne is a dead giveaway is bullshit.

lol you sound like a fake natty.
Roid acne is easy to identify.

>>Is this achievable for a 6'2" natty lifter?
No, how stupid are you?

This has really nothing to do with the pic, but I just want to share this with someone, because I'm so happy. I think I've found the girl I want to marry one day. She's smart, beautiful, fit and has the same core value as I do. She reads and writes just like I do, plays multiple instruments, and sings more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard. It might take a while, even months before I see her again, but I have a feeling she just might be the one.

Go blogpost on facebook or whatever

why months?

you're a cuck that's about to get heartbroken, she's not special you fucking idiot

wish you the best of luck bud, I hope it works out for you.

The one on the left. No joke.
I just want to be not skinnyfat anymore. ;_;

You faggots always just say "hurr lift for two months and don't eat" but fuck you I've been stuck at skinnyfat for two years.

Let me rephrase: I wanted to share this with someone anonymously. Post your goal physique, friend.

We live in different cities. I sometimes meet her when I'm visiting my hometown, but not very often, and I haven't yet told her that I'm interested in her.

You don't know her. She's the most special girl to have ever lived. She's Aphrodite, Calliope and Athena in the same person :^)

Thanks bro.

I'm a high test natty that needs to use topical androgen blockers for my hormonal acne. If I'm around smokers that makes it worse for some reason too. People don't just get acne from exogenous test.

Now that leanness and vascularity... and somewhat his delts and traps...

>plays multiple instruments, and sings more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard
wish I had a musician gf that isn't some weird hippie or a slut

Many musicians are like that.

maybe I've met the wrong kind

Again, you're a retard, no girl is special, you're an idiot.
I don't need to know her.

sure, no one's special and his heart will probably end up broken
he might just ignore all the negatives because he's in love

but still, she sounds like a good catch and I hope all the best to him

Is this achievable natty?

this

that fucking flexibility he has is insane for someone his size imo

size should not be an excuse for bad mobility

No person is special, if you really think about it, because is 7.5 billion of us. Of course she's not perfect, because no-one is, but as far as I know, she's pretty much my ideal woman. Also, notice of the :^) in my post, which implies that I might not be fully serious when I call her the most special girl to have ever lived. Why are you so negative?

Not one bit.

i have acnes on my shoulders and im a skelly fuck. its just kinda shitty skin is all.

Yeah, do SS for a year

I'm a 22 yo male who hasn't lifted regularly in about a year. I miss it, but starting school back up has drained me of time and motivation.

Anyway my real problem is that I got blood work done twice this past month and the first one showed serum test of about 290, the second at about 360. Since it got into the "normal zone" the doc won't give me anything to help it, but it sucks knowing I'm scraping the barrel in terms of test. Will lifting again naturally bring this up? I'm thinking about purchasing a DIM supplement to block T conversion into estrogen.

I just want to be a test freak

Of course, just have to stop being natty to get there.

>Also you can tell that guy is not natty, the acne on his shoulders is a dead giveaway.

I've always had acne on my shoulders. I don't think that's a good way to judge steroid use. You're basically saying if I get jacked I'm going to be assumed to be a steroid user because I have acne on my shoulders which I've had since a kid. Please stop this stuff.