Newfag here, need tips

Hiya, recently started taking better care of my body for the past 2 weeks and must say I love it way more than I thought I would. Always considered exercise a chore and something unpleasant needed in order to not die too young, but since I started doing sets and cardio every day, it ain't that bad and helps a lot with my mood. Anyways, I started with 20 Sit-ups, 20 push-ups and 10 leg raise 2 weeks ago and I am now at 60 Sit-ups, 30 Push-up, 30 Leg-raise and 20-30 min cardio per day. Trying to lose my belly fat. Any tips on how to do that maybe faster than what I already do?

READ

THE

THE

READ

FUCKING

SIPS

Fucked it up time to kill myself

DO
NOT
READ
THE
FUCKING

SS + GOMAD

At least you were better than this asshole

just track calories, avoid empty carbs like bread, fuck bread

Read it, It helps a bit, but basically it says to lift weight and I don't have any at home. Don't want to go to a gym. Any tips and or solution? Without buying some or going to the gym?

yeah i love my bread fleshlite it's great

What do you eat for breakfast then? I normally only get two slices of wheat bread with margarine and a fruit.

No, it doesn't. If you read it:

You would know that you can't spot-lose fat.
What is your TDEE?
What do you plan your daily caloric deficit to be?
How are you going to track your calories and macros?

Seriously, I try not to be an asshole, but we get the same fucking questions every day. Read the sticky like 3 times, don't skim it like an asshole, and then go to fit/bwg if you are honestly that against going to the gym, and even then you'll have trouble.

>Hiya guys I'm skinnyfat and I want to improve but I don't want any info from your sticky and I don't want to go to the gym and I don't want to work out at home and I don't want to track calories and I want to eat bread every morning WHY AREN"T YOU HELPING ME

>he thinks some baby situps will make him lose his belly fat

kek

Read the sticky or get memed

Eggs, protein shake, cottage cheese, spinach

>what else is there for breakfast

actually kys

Thanks a lot for the help. Will never come here again. And in 2 weeks I already see a lot of progress, will keep at those baby sit up and be satisfied with the result, good luck all on your pursuit of the impossible.

>Hiya
>that meme
get the fuck off my board

Have fun being a fat 28 year old in 12 years.

>Will never come here again

this whole thread has to be bait

Enjoy your belly fat faggot, and if you lose it, enjoy being a skeleton

>margarine
(You)