What's your end game when it comes to lifting?

What's your end game when it comes to lifting?

To generally live a healthier life.

Inner peace.

Dl 700 lbs natty

get as much quality pussy with as little effort as possible

500lb squat

putting it back down

To kill myself during bench press and make it look like an accident
Sometimes i wonder if i can hang myself with the lat pulldown machine fast enough before someone can stop me

POSTING MY HAWT BODY ON CBT FOR CUTE FUCCBOIS TO ADMIRE :)

Underrated

Short terms goals are

>180 lbs @ 10% BF (6'0")
>1/2/3/4

Long term goals

>Dunk basketball
>Sub 5.0 sec 40 yd dash
>1200 lb total
>Sub 50 BPM
>190 lbs @ 10% BF

If I can achieve and maintain the long term goal I will be very happy. I think those are excellent indicators of strength and athleticism for a late 20s, early 30s man.

/thread

200+ kgs squat for several reps
250+ kgs dl
100+ kgs ohp
10 km run under 30 mins
RKC level in kettlebell snatch and swing

My end game would be being in good shape all through my life while making sure im eating well and healthy

communism will win

esports

Currently 27y virgin, too scared to even make a online dating account(not even tinder).

maybe if i get buff ill get more confident(atleast i hoep)
so
basically to lose my virginity aka lifting for grills

315 Flat Bench
275 Incline Bench
225 OHP
90+lb added Pullups
5-6 Minute Mile
10-12% BF
190-200 lbs

Feel that anything more than this becomes a full time job.

I just do it to supplement my cardio

455 DL
405 Bench
185 OHP

mass monster, whether that appeals to other people I don't care, it's about what I want

Goals
Me: 2 plates
Bench: 3 plates
Squat: 4 plates
Dead: 5 plates

Actual
Me: 275
Bench: 300
Squat: 455
Dead: 515

If you OHP 225, you should be benching way more than 315, close to 405

1/2/3/4
after reaching the standards, focus on OHP for that two plate press

Look like a Greek God

to be happy

need a good physique for modeling because I have no skills other than being 6ft and good cheekbones/browline

really im just trying to get to 160lb with 10% bf which isnt that hard

Short term
> 145 Ib
Long term
> become nicest, jacked dude there has existed in order to reach bro levels only imagined

dis mang

>405 Bench
>185 OHP

Postponing my suicide through temporary boosts in my confidence.

I want to look at myself and be proud of my body and make girls go "Damn user looks like THAT?"

To get a body hot enough that women will unpromptedly lick my penis.

It was to become a superhero.
Now its to fuck your mother
questions :)
XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

imagine being a girl

not dying in the upcoming race war to be quite honest familia

Look decent before I kill myself with helium gas

I want to be strong enough to rip the head off of people.

Being strong for coming war that will turn the world into a wasteland

>walk the wasteland
>offer to help people in settlements
>settlement brothel has bandit problem
>bludgeon bandits
>thankeesai.jpg
>ride the hookers and get free board
>rob those sluts while they sleep
>leave note for trap whore
>say I will send for her when I find an oasis in the wasteland
>enjoy frottage in secluded oasis with trap whore

Gotta get ready for dat race war. And if it doesn't happen then I'll be settle with being 180lbs of fucking muscle

>Achieve genetic potential
>Other men to respect my physical presence.
>Avoid injury
>Be fit, strong and physically able
>Make hot girls wet just looking at me
>delay the negatives of aging as long as posible

>27 year old virgin

youre past the point of no return. dont even bother lifting. fuck a hooker once, realize sex is just fapping+, and that no one is capable of loving a piece of garbage like you

>realize sex is just fapping+
Don't lie to him, it's [spoiler]-[/spoiler]

Just hold out user. 3 more years and you'll reach wizardhood.

Can cast lv30 erotism and fuck from beyond spell once a wizard

to lift heavier stuff

live forever

to make it into /fraud/

Getting STRONK for wrestling and BJJ, the thought of just pointlessly lifting weights just so you're "strong" with little to no real world application is pretty arcane to me. Your average high school wrestler/ bjj blue belt can likely kick the shit out of most powerlifters

>become aesthetic
>get a qt gf
>impregnate her
>neck myself and leave her with a kid and no money

this + eventual frauding to death

Tbh I don't really know. I'm kind of doing it for grills, but grills rarely motivate me to go lift. What motivates me is looking in the mirror and seeing I could be juicier. Bigger. Leaner. I don't think I actually have an end game because that implies I'll stop at some point. Muscle dysmorphia 4 lyfe, bro.

If you held a gun to my head for a real answer, I want to be able to get turned on by my own reflection and masturbate to completion.

Manlets will be purged before the race war even starts, familia.

To not turn into my grandparents. I want to be active until the day I die. When the day comes where I need a walker, I'm just gonna end it.

be as Veeky Forums as possible. do anything any time, or die trying

1) I'm a total narcissist. I work out because the more A E S T H E T I C I get, the more I get off to myself and the more overall confidence I radiate.
2) For the babes. Anyone who says otherwise on this board is lying.
3) No cons to being healthy
4) I want to live long enough to either have my brain planted in a robot to live forever

To become the Batman.

die a virgin while attempting a too heavy squat. when they carry my corpse out of the gym everone will be shocked, but no one will know my name.

Don't have one

Race war.

Newfag here, what's 1/2/3/4?

Lurk more faggot.

to be a big guy

That implies that I stop at some point

be able to do several pullups still when I'm 80

>implying she won't find some beta to help support her

you lose no matter what brah

To lift at a functional weight that doesn't hinder my running, so as to be strong but not die off in shtf.

for you

To catch up to an old rival and friend

To be ready for the (unlikely) ideological/race war.

Have women mire me so I can reject them and call them fat

To fight crime

No it doesn't. You just reach max lvl and keep on playing.

Because I hate myself

Trying to fix as many of the things I don't like about myself but it's fucking futile. Even at the pool on holiday I have the best body there and yet I'm still covering myself up with my towel when I get out incase people see negative aspects of me.

Don't get me wrong I can have heaps of fun and be confident as fuck with girls, guys, coworkers etc. But underneath I have this constant quiet voice nagging me that I'm not good enough... Trying to silence this voice is the reason I lift.

10/10

To be no longer fat and at least decently toned.

IPF squat world record in either the 83,93, or 105kg weight classes. Also a 5 plate bench

Same here pretty much. I have so many confidence issues/mental health problems but at the end of the day I just have to keep moving forward.

Every so often I'll have a dream about my ex-gf after getting over her and it'll all keep coming back and I'll feel suicidal but I just hit the gym hard as fuck, do intense cardio on my off days and it seems to take away the pain/makes me feel slightly normal.

My goals for lifting are generally 1/2/3/4 but the post workout feeling is something that I lift the most for.

As I said, just gotta keep moving forward.

To be a Jojo. I already have a girl and a stand, I just need to look it.

I just wanted to be healthier. Now i enjoy it so much im thinking about doing some amateur powerlifting meets. Im nowhere near strong enough but i made myself a goal next year to at least be in one.

Many things: All attributes of life that come with looking like I push serious weight and have a great physique that I've cultivated, meticulously, to boot.
1) maybe parlay into nutrition/PT for living.
2) get quality promos, jobs because look tons better.
3) have people give you attention for right reasons.
4) not ache, have stamina, strong mind through mind/muscle connect and nutrition.
5) of course, pussy. But we all know money buys taht. Lifting won't get you a personality.
6) but, the real end game is to be aesthetic yet strong and limber for utility purposes. I grapple with whether or not I really want to gain mass, not saying I even could (at age 33) but not sure I would want to. Might go for it though, what the hell.

Fucking this. I just want to be happy and stop the frantic neurotic rambling inside my own head

>make a mixed kid
>a nu-mane cuck will still support her and it
>rofl in the afterlife
still a win

To be big and strong for my waifu once anime becomes real.
If the inverse happens and we get full immersion in the 2D world but can't create new bodies, I'd want to be ahead of the competition and have a great body that carries over into that world.

wut racewar newfag here help before too late pls user

>What's your end game when it comes to lifting?
I want to die as the swolest motherfucker in the land, donate my body for higher learning and have young med students take up lifting out of embarassment that an old dead guy they cut up is still bigger than they are.

To look great so I can conclude once and for all that the reason I don't have a gf is because I'm autistic

The thougth of pointlessly training combat sports just so you could "kick some ass" with little to no real world application is pretty arcane to me. Your average high school math/computer club member can likely kill most "fighters" with a gun

Reaching 100kg as 6'4", that's it.

i want to be a strong motherfucker. and its nice to look and feel good too.

I don't even know any more man.
Chasing the pump and the good feels I guess.

Damn son
>As I said, just gotta keep moving forward.
and the ex-gf feels are 100% me.

We gonna make it one day my dude.

Be extra thick with a little chub and good strength

I don't wanna be a beta lanklet skelly anymore that LITERALLY gets pushed around by the FUCKING WIND

My girlfriend doesn't fuck me enough

kgf

Man this is awkward

Don't insult kgirls

To be able to complete any physical task

>hike with 100 lb ruck through the mountains/jungle/desert
>engage enemy in hand to hand combat and kill him
>sprint to a position 100m away with gun+ammo and get my breathing back under control fast enough to take a precision shot
>pull a wounded buddy in full gear out of the kill zone
>get a gf

College football varsity team

Honestly im pretty much a neet with 4-5 free days a week and I got bored of video gaming.
So I decided to lift in my free time and it's actually pretty fulfilling

also
>more confident is not a meme
>girls mirin
>feel healthier

>be stronger than my brother in OHP, DL, SQ. Right now he's a bit stronger >:3 BUT AT THIS RATE IT WONT TAKE LONG
>good form on cleans
>handstand pushup
>press my own BW
>1 pl Klokov Press
>do the splits
>stay healthy, lean out a bit
In no particular order.