Guys I need your help. This isn't fake copypasta bullshit

Guys I need your help. This isn't fake copypasta bullshit

>be me,23 and started making gains
>grew up without any close friends and was a real fucking loner
>started going out and all of a sudden I have a group of solid dudes I can go out with during the weekend
>the "alpha" of the group is a total fucking bro
>makes awesome house parties, introduces me to girls, likes fitness and we sometimes work out together.
>he is always really fucking cool towards me
>when he greets people he always give a hug, likes to get physical
>whatever its just a bro thing
>I finally feel like I am starting to live my life and feel happy
>one night when we were wasted out of our fucking minds he shares a personal experience he had with another guy in the group
>the other guy gets real nervous and dosn't want him to talk about it
>he eventually says that they two had a real gay moment and layed in bed where the alpha guy was on top of him with their clothes on and started dry humping eachother
>I was to drunk to give a fuck and started laughing my ass off yelling "that was fucking gay dude"
>he starts laughing and said "dude I am not gay. maybe bi, but not gay"
>wat

Fast forward to now he sends me a message asking me if he can sleep over at my place after a party next week.

Guys what the fuck? Does this guy really want to fuck me? FUUUUCKK this shit! FUCK EVERYTHING! Finally when I meet a guy who I think is a total fucking bro it turns out he likes to choke on dicks. What the fuck to do Veeky Forums??? And no I wont fuck him fuck you guys.

He's bi, not a rapist

Nice fitness thread

/thread

just let it happen. who knows, maybe you'll like it. It wasn't until my fourth gay experience that I realized I wasn't gay.

This is /adv/

he's an alpha chad though
chad always gets stacy, even if stacy is a dude like OP

Just have a sleepover. Nothing gay about a sleepover

fuck him OP

Let him crash at your place and if he wants something else out of it just say "Hey I think you're an awesome friend but I'm just not interested in men."

99% chance he understands and doesn't do anything. Unless, y'know, you're a closet gay and desperately need to get fucked by him.

Or maybe the alpha chad sees him as a friend and asks him for a favour

why would he be doing gay shit though?

You know what to do.
Get frilly panties.
Get frilly stocking.
Open up wide for him and get ready to be dominated.

Its pretty simple OP, don't mention anything, play it cool like you normally would.

If under the rare circumstance, chad tries to make a move literally just tell him:
>"Sorry brother, but I dont swing that way"
>"haha no problem op"

Its literally that simple man, just because the guy is gay doesnt mean you should treat him any differently.

This

Thanks for the advice. Alright I just told him that he can't stay at my place because my family is here and I only have one bed.

He might have had wanted to spend some time with you you faggot doesn't mean he wanted to fuck you in the ass,maybe even wanted to have a bro talk with you,you just put a big gap between you and him as friends faggot,you can bet your ass that he knew you were lying too.

Compromise.

Make a plan to DP a willing chick. Killing two birds with one stone. You get off, she gets off, and he gets off.

If it works at well, the girl tells her friends about these two guys...

I've only known the dude for 4 months and no I don't feel comfortable sharing a bed with another guy. Is really strange that I think that? I declined nicely and suggested to him to ask another guy.

>Same bed
Yeah ok i take my words back now that's dangerous,you're perfectly fine i assumed you knew him for longer and that he would have had slept on a different bed/couch or whatever.

Who gives a fuck dude ? He seems like a chill dude,keep on doing whatever you're doing and if he makes any kind of move just shut him down right away unless you're into that,i don't see where the problem is t b h

It's not like he explicitly told you that he was gonna force his dick into your ass whatever happens like i don't get it.Plus maybe they"re just "moments" and he's not really a full on bi sexual

If the guy is a real bro. Just let him know that you don't swing that way but want to keep hanging out as bros. Otherwise take what you've learned and be free.

Yeah you guys are right, maybe I am just overreacting.

>solid group of guys
>"alpha" of group likes to "get physical"
>casually talk about fucking each other
you've literally landed in a tribe of fags, what does that say about you?