How do you deal with blacks in the gym?

How do you deal with blacks in the gym?

They never wipe their equipment after they use it and always are so loud when they workout.

Thinking about joining a country club for its gym, but it is 25k just to fucking get initiated (not counting monthly dues)

They're just normal people trying to get a lift in
There are plenty of asshole who don't wipe down their shit
Take your bait to

this

fuck off back to pol

Don't live in a shithole with niggers

nu-male samefag cuck detected

if you have the money to join a country club just buy a home gym setup.

the only solution is to live where they don't

Are you white? I'll be you aren't.

Have you tried asking them to wipe off their monkey sweat? Blacks are particularly vulnerable to social shaming, especially if white girls are present.

Nigga I just came back from the gym and the WHITE people were the ones who were annoying while the BLACK people were chill

I'm in eastern europe and there used to be an english speaking black guy at the gym, and the trainer would always joke around by calling him nigger and he seemed very visibly uncumfortable

fuck off back to pol

Probably because he was afraid that you Cave Chimps were going to skin him alive

I guess

I tell them to either quit quarter squatting or to get the fuck out of the squat rack. The women go ATG at least.

Slavs are the only people niggers respect and don't fuck around with

I think it's funny that they expect some outrage when someone calls them nigger and post vids on youtube like "today a slav called me niiger ;(" etc, I think this one stuck out in my mind the most when a black guy got beat up to near death at a bar in poland and the security said "we don't help monkeys around here" or something close to that

why the fuck would i go to a gym with black people?

I would very much enjoy to insert my nepis inside the girl in blue

the whites and eastern european slav shits are the ones who never wipe up their disgusting mayonaise sweat

I don't wipe bench unless I was really sweaty and I use barbell mostly anyway

I don't know if this is some retarded thing burgers do "wipe away sweat after done", literally no one ever does this here

Shut the fuck up asshole

Yeah because you disgusting slavs are literally third world pieces of shit. Over here in the west we actually respect other peoples things so do things like wipe our sweat off a machine we use. You square headded easties need to get out of my country and fuck off back to romania or poland or whatever shithole your from and die in a ditch

Nigs tend to be terrified of any white men that will actually fight back if threatened(rednecks, Chavs, football hooligans, Slavs ect)

nah, poland projected superpower by 2040

I want slavs to conquer the world, or rather I want gopniks to conquer the world. The world is too dull, we need more fun

Steady on Ahmed

Huh how did I end up on pol?

Keep believing that Vlad.

pol neckbeard bluepilled cuck detected

decades of communism turns even white people into niggers

Slavs and hooligans will only pick on law abiding african freshie blacks who literally go to work everyday and come home because they are simply fucking cowards. slavs are the biggest cowards especially in packs of 3 or 4.

stop posting your fucking fantasys. any time you snow chimps get into an actual fight with blacks you get fucking anihilated. look at this video stupid cracker
world star / videos/video.php?v=wshhNx0Y27MDgbyFs4yl

whites are weak, this upsurge in racism is just a coping mechanism because you know your shitty race of people are DYING and going EXTINCT

As soon as the rest of us nuke ourselves

Country club gyms are usually trash, the one at mine had only one bench and no squat rack or incline bench

this

Please, leave. You shits never have anything to contribute save for race baiting and general off topic bullshit.

I can we talk about the real problem at the gym such as the paki's and indian guys

kek I thought you were just shitposting but you're actually a nigger, nice vid of some monkey punching drunk fat guys

Hahaha that shitty edit

>getting this butthurt

why is your race so prone to violent outbursts?

It's not edited fuck face

>doens't immediatley use sweaty equipment to absord nigger gains

heh kid, your never gonna make it.

seriously though, i rather have 5 nigs in my gym rather than 2 indians

No one wants to pay the Nigger tax Jamal.

fpbp

Why are niggers so insecure?

Whenever I read something a nigger wrote it's like reading something from a lower dimension, I can't imagine what jews feel like when they read something an abo wrote

Abos don't know how to read and write user

>if i swear people wont notice my shitty mistake

I know, but it's interesting to imagine two beings with such a huge differnce in intelligence trying to comprehend each other

this has to be false-flagging

>we have to gang up on one guy and fight without honor becuz we iz mastur race n shieeet

This is why I learned to do one-armed pullups

At a college gym at least, the people who leave a mess are not a specific racial group but rather all the DYELs. People with a modicum of fitness, regardless of race, always rerack and clean after themselves while DYELs will do shit like leave a bunch of different dumbells at a bench or rerack a slew of different weight plates on the same peg.

Actually if you were to look at more of this "worldstar" "liveleak" vids you'd see it's black "people" ganging up on one white guy 99% of the time

fpbp

I always wipe equipment and I've never been loud.

>whites are weak
>dominate all strongman competitions
hmm, really activates those almonds

That

Niggers can't comprehend facts, don't even bother.

kek wtf