>realize that I've never really liked any girl's personality
>don't like hook ups, only want a relationship
>"how can I be in a relationship with someone I don't love?"
>now I just lift for myself
Any of you bros know this feel?

traps are next

Welcome to the life of chad
Fill the void of love with the pleasure of sex

Find God and maybe he'll give you a nice Christian girl and fits the archetype you have in your head.

That's has to be my favorite game

+1 internets

Fuck men instead

I'm slowly finally realizing this. I've been trying to date a grill for a year now. It's always soon. Soon. I give up. I'll just lift the pain away.

yeah if one just wants to get into the girls pants the dates are gonna be bad

also being fit is not as important as mindset or not being NEET

Men marry to have someone to birth and raise their children not for someone to talk to.

This is pretty much the way it has always been user. You fell for the bullshit your parents made up and fed to you.

The number of grills who have the right combination of not retarded, not crazy, not ex-whore, not ugly, not fat, etc., is fucking vanishingly small. You sort of have to pick one or two you're willing to compromise on in a LTR, or you can just fuck them and disrespect them afterwards I guess.

>Any of you bros know this feel?
Nah I lift so that I can stomp hard enough to make space ships shake.

That said, I relate to the progression of feeling frustrated, getting fit, starting to date girls and realizing they're mostly garbage/getting bored with hooking up and wanting a relationship. Lifting for girls is unsustainable and eventually leads to lifting for yourself.

> Have high standards
> Get shredded
> Standards go through the fucking roof
> every single girls starts looks like a slobs, atrophied muscle groups, horrible postures, shit tier jaw genetics
> start fantasying and having dreams about having a semi fit trap gf
Pretty sure ill end up alone for the rest of my life, I don't mind it but its troublesome when my drunk dad calls me and starts crying asking why don't I still have a gf at 25

Yep. It's weird because I instantly lose the urge to fuck a girl if she isn't funny or fun to be around or doesn't resonate with my sensibilities.

>my brother has a son to pass on the family name and 2 other daughters
>my sister has 5 kids. Genes expressed af
>my mom is dead and my dad soon will be
>they got their grandchildren

I don't gotta do shit but get fucked up, buy pussy, and get a pet that actually loves me.

Fuck you and fuck your marker

i enjoyed this and the first game though

>+1 internets
ROFL how can i send you some reddit gold?

Yes, yes I do. I mainly lift because I like being able to eat whatever I want, and not gain weight. Just get a dog for companionship.
Masturbation is honestly better then fucking random sluts. Just do it with a death grip, and do kegel exercises. It's cheaper too, and doesn't interfere with gains due to drinking/drugs.

>Masturbation is honestly better then fucking random sluts
You are having sex wrong.

no you fuckin cunt I also lifted for myself. Grow a fuckin set a balls!

> preferring 2 over 1
> 3 doesn't exist