/Fraud/ steroids general

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? Yes. Scooby will cry when he sees this thread.

Read the reddit wiki.

Prev

How much caber should you take on 1g of tren e? I was doing .25mg ED but that feels like too much.

> juice? Yeah, I juice.

>1g of tren e

It's actually 2g currently but I'm dropping it down so I don't die.

I did my first cycle of Test E. I didn't use anything else with Test E.

I'm satisfied with my gains, want to do another cycle later. What is a good oral steroid to add so I can just do a TestE+oral cycle for my 2nd?

Will I die if I inject this?

dbol for alot size and some power
anadrol for some size and a lot of power
superdrol for some power and shredded tren look

All 3 it is

>Pined quads on squat day.

all 3 for who needs a liver anyway

Why does he look so sad

Anyone? How expired is too expired?

stop being a lazy fucking fatass unhealthy piece of lazy motherfucker thats all u are u drive ur car to the corner store to buy milk and bacon. u slazy fat fuck stop driving ur car stop being part of the problem

i dont workout i move my fucking body cuz i got 2 arms 2 legs i dont make excuses i fucking make my life i suggest u do to u complacent social media complainer social justice warrior. your bullshit lies u tell urself when u wake up everyday ur self esteem IS so low ur why we dropping bombs on innocent kids and women in Iraq to get u more fucking oil for your SUV you fucking phaggot you shitcunt loser. get off ur fat fucking lazy ass.

its probably fine. what is it though?

woah this a new pasta?

im goingg to say you should inject 2x as much bc it proabably degraded

LGD - you can run it for the entire cycle (non liver toxic) it 'amplifies' some steroids (including test) by lowering SHBG, you probably will need an ai when stacking it with test, free test + estrogen will be higher at the same test dose when taking it.

I like this simplification

kek dont die

>
why would you want to be a stupid roastie jerry
it makes no sense

arent you happy being an alpha male??

thats a big nose

my diet is really solid, I have been training for 1 1/2 years consistently and I've read the whole reddit steroids sticky. should i jump on with low dosage at age 18?

There are literally only benefits to being a woman
Why wouldn't you want it all?

Why do people take SARMs when there isn't sufficient research yet? Suicidal?

How low is low? TRT low isnt going to help most likely.

Most people give some shit about something going wrong at that age, but I dont think test is going to do any damage.

But your growth plates could still be open with potential for some more height and the increased hormone levels could close them.

In which case I might just take some generic HGH or even some memek677 for a modest boost (without any roids).

How would an 18 yo afford hgh

LGD is proven safe (VK5211 studies) even in extreme doses (75 mg per -kg- of body weight in monkeys), its being used in humans now.

for jews

Some 18 yos have jobs or part time jobs, or disposeable income, well off parents etc.

Some of the generics are pretty good apparently and that reduces the cost a lot.

Is PCT needed after LGD or no? And what's its' effectiveness as compared to actual Test?

hehe

Shit you're right, I though her eyes were nice desu.

Test (sust)

YMMV, but for most cases because it only suppresses (albeit heavy suppression) not fully shuts down test production and it clears quickly from the blood stream, no - LH and FSH generally arent impacted - combined with quick clearing time make recovery a lot quicker than estered steroids.

But, LGD is great when added to test as said above, which of course you should pct if youre coming off the test.

LGD is safe because like all SARMs it doesn't do anything lmao

>strength up
>weight up
>total test down on its own
>free test way up when taken with exogenous test
>does nothing

Pls go and stay go

This is what SARMdrones actually believe

maybe like 250 mg e3d or 250 mg ew test e. and I have been looking into hgh but I was going to get a bone scan done at my doctor to see if growth plates have fused yet. Mainly worried about paying so much for bunk hgh.

>SARMdrone

Nice try, its not belief, its personal experiece.

I even got slammed with estro sides hard when stacking it with test after a few weeks when I didnt use an ai (dont need an ai normally at that test dose) because of the shbg suppression.

Shoo gains goblin, shoo shoo

I know pretty much nothing about SARMS but is there any reason to take them when steroids exist?

Nice. And what about it's effectiveness? I've heard comparisons of Ostarine being about as good as Anavar, if not slightly better, but nothing about LGD.

Im not into hgh, but grey tops seem to have a good rep here? If your plates are closed it should be fine. 250mg is higher than natty so should be an improvement.

Id also stick to one compound for your first go, so you know how you respond to that particular compound and can attribute particular effects and any sides it, if you throw in a bunch of other stuff you wont know which is doing what etc.

SARMs are inferior to anabolic steroids the only reason to take them is on account of being a massive pussy boi

For me there are two reasons - 1 is SHBG suppression. SHBG is sex hormone binding globulin. suppressing this while taking steroids effectively 'amplifies' that steroid (its like taking a higher dose) - note some steroids already dont bind to SHBG - trest comes to mind iirc.

2 - Not liver toxic, so you can stay on the sarm the entire time - unless you want to cruise, at which point stop the sarm or lower your test dose.

You can run your oral steroid of choice for the 4 weeks or so along side your injectable steroids with LGD in the mix the whole time.

That lets you keep effectiveness of some steroids high and dont need to inject as large volumes which can be helpful.

People say some oral steroids do that as well, but you cant (or shouldnt) run them for 16 weeks etc.

I havent tried Anavar, personally Ostarine for me is very mild, its a weaker anabolic than LGD, I have also taken it high dose with test, and noticed my nagging tendon issues healed up in less than 2 weeks on it - which LGD never did for me (though I didnt high dose LGD).

I used to dismiss ostarine for being much weaker, but after that was pretty impressed - the issues never returned either.

Why not take LGD on a cruise if it's not liver toxic

If youre taking it with test, it increases your free test (and estro) it effectively turns a cruise test dose into more of a blast dose. Either you need to drop the sarm to return to a cruise dose or lower your test dose much lower than you normally would on a cruise if youre staying on LGD as well.

Are you financially independent?

Should I do dnp if I'm skinny fat before starting my first cycle

>75 mg per -kg- of body weight
finally i can use 8g of something without dying instantly, a lifelong dream come true :’)

no but I have enough of a income to purchase test and even hgh for a few cycles

for (you)

what effects do steroids have on the body have if you are, lets say 16?

Asking for a friend ;))))))

What's a good Var cycle, I've got 50 tabs of 50mg I'm reading places that say 50mg a day is enough but others say 100mg? Help bros

>50mg tabs
Probably fake

Thanks for the help friend

Stunted growth is a definite and then there's all the talk about perma fucked hormones because you're still growing and blah blah blah. Don't pin till you're 21. Learn how to train natty first. My impression is that you're in your first year of training or not even training yet and you want a boost. It's not worth being 5'6 for the rest of your life because you couldn't wait till your growth plates closed on their own.

No problem and if you were to take 100mg you would only have enough for a 25 day cycle and considering you got fake shit, you won't see any effects

And regardless what people say, you can still make great gains without steroids. Give it some time to learn how to train and eat (trust me you won't know everything about lifting/diet in your first year or even your fourth) then hop on.

Don't be like the infamous manletgains or many other trips who hopped on so they could half ass it in the gym and on their diet. They all give up eventually and are much worse off from when they started because of extreme acne, baldness, and hormone imbalances.

If you take 100mg and can chew bubblegum without a extreme jaw pump then your shit is fake. If you get a little pump then maybe it's just underdosed or winny or some shit.

Fair enough, I'm hoping it's not because the guy I got it from is a good mate and he's been using this and winny for years and has probably the best physique I personally know. But we'll just have to wait and see, took my first dose today gonna do legs later and see how I feel.

>extreme jaw pump
>var
lol wtf

sup homos

Got my raws in the mail today. Took around 80mg proviron just now to try it out. Also got 100g worth of dnp to cap

Should I store everything in the fridge?

Store it in the fridge if possible.

How do I justify buying ephedrine when I can buy speed paste for $1 a gram and DNP for a quarter of that?

>self capping dnp
lmao you've made a huge mistake

keep us updated, I want to laugh

soon to be ex-natty here
tips on clen dosage for hard fat loss?
how much/when etc
is it better than ECA? because ephedrine is not an option any more so i gotta switch to that.

in dire need of a mild otc diuretic, have dandelion root (ready for tea) laying around but i always thought it more to be a liver and digestion aid than a straight diuretic, was i memed/misinformed and can still use it to piss out half my bodyweight in prep for an event?

It didnt seem to have an improved effect above 15mg/kg (about 5mg/kg HED according to standard formula) in male monkeys, but of course the monkeys werent lifting and eating big.

A few people have dosed it much higher than normal (nowhere near the test doses above though) saying it has nice effects and muscle fullness among things, but at a certain dose some kind of sides occur.

hm ok, makes sense, i failed to factor in HED maths. still a pleasing concept, for some reason i love yolomegadosing stuff besides my usual compounds i cannot do that with, sadly. well i could, but not for long anyway.

For cutting, people normally use a cruise dose of test. What do you guys like to add onto that?

I know a lot of you use DNP. Clen seems to not be popular anymore (I think it was sides?). Some people also use thyroid hormones, right? What about other common compounds like mast and tren?

How does it feel to be cheating at gains, Scooby will never love you ;)

I use dnp if I'm in a hurry and it's not a hundred degrees outside

otherwise psmf with ec stack on cruise dose of test is good enough

clen is a mistake

I getcha, was mostly curious of the effects it had on the body. "friend" is 6'4" so height isnt a problem, been training for about a year =)

Thank's for the help, steroids can wait a bit ;)

>clen is a mistake

why?

From all I hear about accutane I figure I'll only start it when I develop worse acne on cycle.

550 test e
650 EQ

I am worried about side effects and the possibility that they could last forever i.e. Dry skin or shit like crohns I've heard being related.

On 20mg/day or even 20mg/a few times during the week, what are your experiences? Any sides besides chapped lips?

Doesnt accutane permanently lower natty test or igf or some crap like that

>80mg proviron

Enjoy your faps m8

bump. i have tons of the stuff and really dont want to resort to flushing like back when i boxed, that shit destroys any good feels i may get from looking dry and lean in the first place kek

test no, igf yes

it's why you don't use hgh with accutane

How long does it take test-e to work?

1. What to do with the Arimidex dust? Basically I take a knife and cut my dose out of a 1mg pill and put the dust back in my bottle. Do you guys just throw it out? I probably have enough pills to do this with every dose.

2. You guys just store your gear in a dark place 20-25 degrees celcius right.

3. Also, I love pinning. Something so satisfying about it.

I didnt know he is gay

I'm only my second pin but I felt the test-e almost immediately. First pin day was leg day, and was not sore whatsoever the next day.

Read the reddit wiki, answers in there
placebo

Was not placebo

Look at steroid calc

>What to do with the Arimidex dust?
Snort it, or else you are missing part of your dose

Starting 600mg test-e per week soon. Should I take arimidex 0.25mg eod OR just keep it on hand and take only when symptoms arise?

You have better bioavailability shooting it. Go to a pharmacy and pick up a box of BD short tip 30 guage maybe as low as 27. Shoot it right into your neck

Okay the first part is a joke okay but the second part, I'm not missing a dose if my dose is only half or a quarter of a pill.

I am taking .5mg E3D. I am on 550mg test and 650mg EQ

0.25 a week

If your dose is .5mg and you cut a 1mg pill in half and there is enough dust that you collect and keep it, you are missing some of your dose. I'd rail it, desu.

cant wait to be shredded again, if i am bulking i want to shredd, if i wanna shredd i wanna bulk HAHAH HES TALKING TO ME AGAIN, yes i see.. whatever you say.. What is that? I am fat and skinny

yo masT can you give me a hand?

Any of you guys got eczema? I have a special kind called Dermatographia where friction/scratches causes hives.

I take about 2 180mg allegra pills/90lbs of body weight.

Since it gets worse with dryness I am avoiding accutane although I have it on hand with my cycle. which is 550mg test and 650mg EQ. So far no worse acne so hopefully I'll be able to completely avoid the accutane.

Although I have months supply of it that costed me quite a bit but hopefully I don't need it. I don't mind the money loss. Here's to hoping ;)

Usually one side gets more pulverized than the other and I just take the side that was left intact

hey buds, im gonna get on a cutting stack using test-p(200 mg eod) mast(100mg eod) and winnie(pills 30 mg everyday)
my guy sent me a tren for free, ive never done tren, is it worth it to use together with these shit or do i save it for a future cycle? its ace 100 mg/ml

fucking terrified of trensomnia lads how real is it?

What the FUCK is the difference between meth tren and tren enanthate?

I've been on tren-e since forever and might want to change.

They say 1mg of meth tren is equal to 100mg of tren ace, is that shit true?

Is the anabolic/fat burning and progesterone effect of meth tren the same as enanthate/acetate?

Does it use the same pills as the ones brewers use (ie it has built in estrogen)?

No, you shouldn't do any AAS if you're skinnyfat, idiot. Work out first.

>aas
>dnp
retard

Very real. Unless you can function on 5 hours of sleep don't fuck with it

Did my first pin sat. Woke up today with a golf ball sized lump in my ass. Skin around it is red and pretty warm, sore but not debilitating.

Normal or worry?