LOL... really makes you think

LOL... really makes you think...

>2 comics later
>"I hate women they're so judgemental"

And then society collapses or Russia invades and all the nu-males with dad bods can't run more then 50m and get gunned down.

>i'd rather liten to music then lift
Man I must be an amazing multitasker..Listening to music and lifting.

I bet you're all jelly af about how i can do both, huh?

>in 50 years we'll all be saggy

u wot m8?

Yeah and I lift and somehow still read. Isn't incredible how 6 hours of gym/week leaves absolutely no time for anything else? How do I do it?!!

I like listening to audiobooks while lifting occasionally. Can't do it when running, though.

>Fat powerlifters
>Heart fucked frauds
>The 30% or so of this board that come here but Don't even lift
Most of fit wouldn't be able to either.
Cardio fags inherit the earth

Let's be real, he's pretty saggy too. But at ~70, I'd much rather look like him than fucking Donald Trump.

I'd rather pull a scooby and start roiding

>I can judge you based solely on your appearance
>but if you judge me you're a dick

Let's be honest all old people are saggy, but that guy at the gym who's 63 and can still bench 150kg, he's gonna live forever.

Saggy is a bit relative. He basically looks like an ex-fat person because he has loose skin where the roid muscle used to be. If he had never been world class big I doubt he would look saggy now. Here's a better example.

Just wondering who got the lucky digs.

Is this deliberate bait? It enrages me every time it is posted.

In his defense though it basically is at a point for me where all I do is sleep, go to class, go to the gym, and eat for macros with some Veeky Forums mixed in. I'm boring.

On that note, I hate how many FPH dweebs can't admit that they're huge hypocrites when it comes to daddy. If you plan on looking like pic related when you hit 70 please remove yourself from the gene pool as well as this board.

The last thing men need in this world is body acceptance. You should be striving to be the tallest strongest most powerful man in the world all the time. That is nature. Fuck you if you love your body for what it is. No man should ever settle. Source: am a man.

>I could go to the gym

You could, but you don't, because you're weak and you will always be weak.

Enjoy your excuses you fucking manchild. I'll be over here maintaining my physique in the gym for a few hours a week while also doing everything else that you do. Faggot.

>TFW too cultured to be fit and healthy

Only complete Philistines can afford a few hours per week for physical activity.

This is that guy. So I'd take his comments with a grain of salt. And in his case a buttermilk milkshake.

>tfw too intelligent to not be a fatass

>'he'll be saggy and boring'
>"boring"
>tells you to not care what others think of you

how retarded can you be

He draws himself much thinner than he really is.

Woah, what the fuck?
The first pace of the OP comic has him admitting he draws himself slimmer than he really is, then puffs up his avatar to what's seen in the OP pic. And then IRL he's more than twice the size of his 'honest fat' version.

This guy is fucking dobby 2.0 confirmed

>page

>yfw you read books, talk to friends, and also go to the gym

What a disgusting piece of shit. Just once before I die I'd like to be led by a president who takes care of his body.

Page 2 of 3, while I'm at it (OP is 3)

Tell you what when your president, you can look however you want.

His Twitter handle is on the comic

He looks like this

damn that's good motivation right there.

> that cope

I-i could totally be f-fit I just chose n-not to

I dont understand that argument. So because in 50 years I will look certain way those 50 years prior to that dont count?

Why dont I GO kill myself now because in 50-60 years I ll b dead anyways?

>neckbeard to hide triple chin

Genius.

His wifes son is adorable

kek

n1

fuckin nice

In 50 years I'll be saggy but at least I won't be morbidly obese and saggy.

>everyone is either white or black

No azns allowed on my beaches

nice digits.
also anyone has screenshot of thread?

>the 70 year old triathlete has even less fat than the 40 year old
Captcha: lard swaldo

> If you lift weights you can't have an interesting life or conversations with friends.

> If somebody judges you based on your appareance they're idiots, forgetting that that is exactly what the author is doing himself by judging muscular people.

Whatever happened to decent comics.

>Just once before I die I'd like to be led by a president who takes care of his body
You already did.

Maybe you didn't consider him since he's not Veeky Forums enough. But at least he didn't have a bulging stomach.

It's not that great

> legacy captcha
My man

>Just once before I die I'd like to be led by a president who takes care of his body.
But he is, he's playing golf to stay in shape :^)

I have never witnessed such cringe and autism coming from somewhere outside of Veeky Forums before.

>I'd rather do X than lift and care for my body
>Lifting takes up literally all your spare time

Nu-males actually, unironically think like this

>I think they finally fixed the McFlurry machine
topkek

I think it's interesting because he lumps everyone in one category. A lot of people have different reasons for lifting than your average joe. Really, what difference does it make whether you discipline yourself practicing a fighting game or sport, or you try to push yourself to reach heavier lifts? I do not blame them. They do not yet understand that dopamine rush you get during lifting and going to the gym

There are certain things you have to partake in to understand. I think that's why one should work hard not to criticize other people's hobbies and passions, because we don't really know what it feels like to be invested in its inner workings.

Why are you guys hating on him? He's bearmode, literally goal body for like 1/3 of Veeky Forums

Bearmode requires muscle not just fat.

You can literally look like a relatively fit guy that takes decent care of his body by working out 3 hours a week and eating semi-healthy

People not willing to do that small bit of effort get no respect from me

Typical nu-male coping strategy:

>Go to gym once or twice as new years resolution
>Spend 2-3 hours on some shitty machine going through motion on low ass weight
>Get no results
>Draw conclusion that you need to spend 5 hours a day, every day in the gym to get results
>Tell themselves its not worth it
>Think every fit guy has no life because theyre in the gym 40 hours a week

>complaining about FPH

It's nothing but cancerous fucking redditors posting the same pictures every thread

If you unironically browse FPH frequently please blow your own brains out

noice

Nah, having a president who bans Muslims and trolls shithead Berniebros is way better

Back in the day it used to be fat people stories and funny shit, not autistic blind hatred of everyone fat; but like everything else redditors infect they took the joke too far to an autistic level to the point where "HURR DURR U GOTTA HATE EM IF THEYRE FAT"

It used to be funny, now you just have dumbasses who try way too hard to fit in and try to make everyone else hate everyone who is fat. It's stupid as fuck.

>inb4 tumblr

No, I just remember old Veeky Forums before cunts like () ruined it

Think about how pathetic leftists are?

Yeah. Yeah it does.

>Obama
>took care of his body
literally the definition of skinnyfat right there

I wonder why it's only fitness that draws this sort of ire. Why not other areas of self improvement?

>I could totally be a brain surgeon too if I really wanted, I'm just too busy HAVING A LIFE instead of sitting in a library studying medical manuals all day

Out of context the third and fourth pics are actually true if you remove the word weight

What about getting rich? Never heard of the "hurr durr, he drives a big car, he must have a small peepee"-stereotype?

>body shaming in your anti body shaming comic

lol

Gold Jerry! Gold

> old Veeky Forums

How old?

I've been here 5 years and they still hated fatties

>I can't spend an hour a day or less lifting because I'm too buisy doing interesting things
watching football, drinking beer and surfing the web doesn't count as something "interesting"

nice

It used to be fat people stories

If you were here 5 years ago you'd remember

you callin me a liar

Yes, go neck yourself.

yeah that sounds fun,when will we have one???

Because taking an hour out to improve your physical fitness is so time consuming

Do these people not realize that dedicating 6-8 hours a week to self-improvement doesn't automatically mean there's no personality or interesting hobbies? I spend nearly every night at the gym, and I eat healthy now, but I also dabble in guitar, I read a lot, and I'm beginning to write. I'm a decent cook, and I've been told several times that I'm funny enough to be a comedian. I do more shit with my spare time than this guy ever will, because I have the willpower to dedicate myself to creating whatever I see in my mind's eye. And I look better than him while doing all of it.

I spent about 12 hours a week on my martial art and gym.

>about to finish law school
>be Veeky Forums
>paint
>watch too much series/movies
>play vidya
>work 20 hours a week
>(tfw no more gf to pour all my life into)

And I still feel like I waste time on a daily basis. Like right now.

OP is fucking retarded.

>he doesn't listen to audiobooks while multiplying 8 digit numbers in his head during his big 5

This. I budget my time well, so I'm able to do at least one or two of my other hobbies every day. It's so easy to throw exercise into the mix and still get everything done that you want to. And fitness is the only area that gets chastised in this way. When I tell people that I read nobody thinks "Wow, what a meaningless endeavor, did you know that eventually your mind goes when you're old so it's pointless. Also, I bet you don't even have time for any other hobbies like I do. You're so boring." Only in fitness have I been told that it's a waste of my time and effort. Besides, most people's personalities and lives today are whatever popular show they find on Netflix and fucking memes.

Someone post the obama workout webm

>smokes cigs
>takes care of his body

...hmmm

That's not bearmode. That's a bearded fatty, retard. And he looks like a pussy.

He said led, not sold out for globalist interests.

we have one in the United States of America currently. come join us but only if you contribute to society pls, no illegals and no akbars

But I do remember. You didnt ask. There was a whale that sad FPS above it. They still hated fatties.

>n-no one thinks about my body l-like that
>better write a comic about it

Yea it's not like I'm lifting or running for self defense scenarios or because my job requires strength and good endurance.

FULL ON COPE
U
L
L

O
N

C
O
P
E

He quit smoking though.

He'll probably get brolic like his wife during his post presidency

>wife

Its because its a fear response.

Money and muscles are signs of a man who is both physically and financially capable of supporting himself

Men are attempting to lower their perceived status (in the presence of potential mates) when they make negative comments about these qualities.

"He drives a sports car? must have a tiny dick"

"He dresses well? must be gay"

"He's wealthy? probably inherited it from his daddy"

"He's muscular? probably spends all his time at the gym injecting steroids and cock into his ass"

>as I grow older, I'm learning the truth: No-one actually cares
LMAO, this is what incels ACTUALLY BELIEVE

that baby is adorable tho

>married
>incel
okay senpai
But he's right though, nobody cares about you unless you're better than them