How big can u get from sprinting only?

How big can u get from sprinting only?

Consistent and routinely

at most you'd really be making your legs big to supplement the explosive energy not generally required in distance running. As a runner you're not going to be that big in the first place which is a good thing.

Sprinting is supposedly the best cardio for keeping your muscle gains. And it will even build leg muscles so they say. You will be walking around on chicken drummers, t-rex mode

True as well. You can really push your core and legs by using shit like parachutes for added gainz

sprinters are that muscular cus they lift weights

fucking retards you'll never get that physique from just sprinting

This
Sprinting does help maintain muscle while lowering bodyfat though, so you could easily become that cut

Manlets, when will they learn?

But really hardcore sprinting uses more than just your legs, you have to work your core and upper body to go sanic fast.

Just find a college football conditioning program and do that along with your regular lifting. Their conditioning programs are primarily based around sprints.

Combined with a moderate curl bro routine or even calisthenics? Pretty goddamned big and cut.

Sprinting gains are fucking ridiculous. I got my best gains when I did nothing but 20-30 minutes of 40 yard sprinits with less then 15-30 seconds of rest between each run.

sprinters do weight training. running alone will not build huge legs

If you squat over 2 plates then don't expect anything noticeable.
If you do nothing then you will build muscle by breathing.

>very fast negro running at incredible hihg speed

You don't. Sprinters also lift weights. Ben Johnson could bench 415 and squat 700 at 5'10 175.

every sprinter is on massive amounts of roids

Where can you do sprints and not look autistic? I do not have access to a track field

>Worried about how he looks when sprinting

Never gonna make it

I'm worried about sprinting on the gym track that 10 other people are running around and is only 3m wide, cunt.

Football field, basketball court, or a quiet stretch of road.

From 1 to Pennsylvania back road, how quiet should it be for maximum gains?

Quiet enough that you're able to adhere to your rest intervals

Pick a lane that's open you literal retard

You're not getting me. Let me explain. My university gym has multiple levels. The track is on the top level. It's a balcony that goes around the outside perimeter of the structure. It does not have lanes or structured areas. It's just a track that people run in at varying speeds and consistencies. To try and do 40m sprints on it would be nigh impossible.

Then do them on a field you fucking pussy

Why don't I just do it on the highway median then?

when's the next open session through your mother's pussy? i like using that lane because it stinks so bad, but it's annoying because it's always booked. her other lanes aren't any better.

Might as well do it in traffic you cumstain