She said no, I kept going, but I eventually stopped. I lied to her...

She said no, I kept going, but I eventually stopped. I lied to her, made it seem like I wanted something serious just so I could keep hitting it for a few days. At the end she had to get hospitalized or whatever for depression or something. Half of me feels alpha as fuck, the other feels kinda bleh, I dunno. Alpha male feels

You should actually kill yourself

>rapist
>alpha
kek

Sort yourself out bruh...

This is a low point, not a high point.

>Story?

>commit rape
>"alpha male feels"

>rape
>alpha
come on

This is what happens when Veeky Forums makes betamales associate being Chad with sex while forgetting to mention that the girl actually wanting it is what makes him Chad.

I wasn't rape. She was yelling no, but before that we had only gone to first base, and she said we could try going further earlier that evening.

She doesn't get to change her mind during or halfway through. Legally, I'm in the clear.

This is bait if there ever was one. You're not gonna convince anyone with this poor display, OP

Actually she can change her mind Half way through. She can't change her mind after though, nice try raper.

You're retarded dude. I'll greentext.
>been in relationship with this whore for six months
>the furthest we had gone is kiss after I had dropped her off at her parents house
>fast forward
>we get together at my apartment and she says she's open to trying more serious things if I tell her I love her
>"lol yeah I love you dumb bitch"
>basically hold her down and rock that body for the next hour and a half
>who gives a shit if it's "morally wrong". She said yes at first, and no lawyer in the country can pretend that didn't happen.
>legal loopholes ftw. whores btfo'd.

lawyer up buddy. From what I've seen you state in this thread, you're fucked.

>actually believing this 12 year old

>still replies
have some fun m8. Don't want your bantz bone to shrivel like your dick do ya

Seriously fucking kill yourself. That is the only way you can redeem yourself besides castration. Fuck you. You're not alpha you're a pussy.

It's rape if she says no retard. It's not rape if she changes her mind after you're done that's the literal only time it isn't rape it's regret.

You raped a woman. Kill yourself.

Try this scenario user
>You're with a chick but she's not 100% attractive
>You start to fuck her anyway
>Halfway through you're not into it anymore and stop
>But she pins you down and fucks you anyway

Wouldn't you feel shitty and violated?

Kill yourself.

OP I am not one to normally say this kind of thing, but if you actually think you are in the moral clear, I would heavily consider either Toaster Steveing yourself, turning to God for forgiveness, or reporting yourself to the police so you can experience the "alpha" qualities of other inmates in the shower.

I see that you've rescued your father.

Nice.

I hope you're put in a Venezuelan prison :)

Shitty bait.
This is the plot of a movie

>confuses retardation with alpha male feels

Dear OP, I hope you choke on a dick faggot

>believing this abysmally low quality bait
Wew. Is the summer meme actually true?

What is confirmation bias

Being a moron is considered alpha now? You redpill, mgtow r9k virgin crew need to get yer shit together

this is a dream of mine oh god

>confirmation bias excuses falling for shitty bait

>t. virgin

not at all, just bored af of fucking corpse girls. The fitter they are the more of a corpse they become

> people playing along for lulz
> hurr durr sure is summer in here

>t. butthurt retard who was totally just "playing along"

>for the lulz
i can haz cheezeburger amirite xD

> Everyone on Veeky Forums is a le summer newfag meme

Man, Hayden Panettiere really let herself go

Is there some backstory here that I missed? Why is anyone taking such dull, low quality bait?

>she pins you down and fucks you anyway
Rape.
>you decide you're not into it but you keep fucking her anyway
Not rape.

kys literally...

>Things you shouldn't post on the internet