>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmnwxMbljKA
youtube.com/watch?v=ade1rqHQqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=YwFmEsa_lIk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wztr9JiUpc
youtube.com/user/flaviocipriano23/videos
youtube.com/user/thetysonedwards
youtube.com/watch?v=LhNqp1M5eM4
youtube.com/watch?v=BVdID1L0GXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf_2PcTaaXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

Any 1000+ rep people here?

>tfw your joints transform into jello and you ascend to aestetic god

Right elbow aches a little after a set of chin ups well within what I'm used to. Feels tendon related, and I'm paranoid about snapping my shit as usual. Would regular applications of heat help?

Welcome back Karen

have you had elbow problems before? I fucked my triceps tendon and if I do biceps before triceps, it starts to hurt again, I try to do triceps first, then biceps, never do biceps or triceps without the other

>previous elbow problems
Not to any significant extent, no.

do you do triceps work after chin ups? what rep ranges are you working with

5 x 3 chin ups. Do bridges count, or should I add some dips once I stop aching?

bridges for triceps work? well it's minor, dips would be better
your biceps is tensed now, try to relax the biceps, table is good for that, just don't overdoit with deltoid stretching in it, and yes any antiinflamatory gel should help with as well

Off out to look for a park with bars.

Can somebody explain to me the safest static hold progression thing(Steady state cycle) in the OP? Does anyone do this shit?

I do Foundation, that link is only in OP as it used to be in old /bwg/

Yeah I also do Foundation. Steady state cycle SSC is doing some holds with 50% intensity between the warm up and the main workout, in order to strengthen ligaments and prevent injury. But I don't get how to schedule it.

I just glanced at the article, you strengthen your tendons and connective tissue by advancing slowly like Foundation suggests, that article doesn't apply to people who already follow a program for static holds (like Foundation)

Yep, I've got walking [spoiler]and fapping[/spoiler] down to a tee.

What do you guys diets look like?

I'm doing bodyweight + weighted belt
Dips, push ups, pull ups, chin ups, muscle ups, pistol squats, L sits, running, how do I turn this into a routine? Wanna be making optimal gains starting from right now as I wanna slay some sunshine festival puss

is it possible to do foundation along with other lifting routines which stress the upper body?

how many faps on average do you need to cum?

half a liter of milk for breakfast, soup and chicken for lunch (in a cafeteria), usually make chicken or beef with macaroni for dinner (sometimes with mashed potatoes)

to make it a routine, decide how man days a week you want to do it, going by the shit you are doing now
>A: dips, chin ups, pistol squats, running
>B: wide grip pull ups, archer push ups, L sits, running

depends what you want to focus on in Foundation, if you want to do it all, just squat and DL with weights, don't do SLS.

ok then, if i do 3 days a week of OHP and weighted pull ups + bodybuilding shit is doing foundation pretty much off the table then?

well, pull ups are in RC progression, doing OHP hits your front deltoids and triceos, so FL and SPL progression is out, all you have left is Manna and SL

I do keto, have been for 6 years. 95% of what I eat is cottage cheese, tuna, sauerkraut and the same but with more fats and cheese if not cutting, which is most of the time since body image issues.
Way too many, I can barely find something fappable last 2 years. I did nofap last year, which was when I began bodyweight training and strict diet.
It's not homo to enjoy looking at built, greek god-looking dudes, r-right?

n-not if you are looking in the m-mirror
I usually fap once a week, but this month has been horrible, I want my pee-pee tickled so badly...

is Manna a good ab workout? i want gymnast abs to aesthetify my texas method physique

it's adequate, dude doing manna final form easier variation of manna L-sit is in Manna progression

ok thanks for your help. will begin next week.

one final question - we all know that with lifting, more food/energy = bigger muscles and more strength. i assume the same applies to bw but there's the added problem of higher bodyweight increasing the load lifted, so what is the optimal diet strategy for calisthenics/gymnastics?

you can't be inceasing your weight all the time, general rule of thumb, BW is easier when cutting and harder when bulking, as opposed to lifting

Should I squat with barbell? I hate squatting on one leg, I think it hurts my knee.

Same shit. I use light rubber band and do 2x15 of bicep curls and 2x15 tricep extensions before chin ups. It helps a lot. I also do tons of band pull aparts, I heard it very important for shoulder and elbow health.
Planche leans can also strengthen your bicep tendons.

Is GB Thrive worth it?

I just discovered flax seed, sesame seed and chia seed.

I get flax seed 100g for 0.54lv which is 0.30$ and has 18g of protein.
I get sesame seed 100g for 1lv which is 0.55$ and has 18g of protein

Cheapest shit I have ever found, I put it in my oats, no taste, you only notice the texture. Lately I've been hanging around the nuts shelf in the store quite a lot.

I don't see a problem.
If you can squat your weight you should be able/almost able to do a Single Leg Squat (SLS). You hate it probably because you need to train your mobility a bit, tight hamstrings and shit. Or maybe you think it hurts your knees and avoid it. Barbell squats are fine in my book.

yeah, don't forget to share it when you buy it.

Seriously, are Omega 6 concerns a meme?
I see quite a few of us use Flax, but I've read so much contra dictionary shite, don't know what to believe.

Yeah they are meme. The only non-meme concern is protein concern. That's why I eat flax. Flax will help you with your omega 3 but it's more valuable as a means to increase protein intake. Especially when you are a broke as shit slav

how to get that fucking free handstand i dropped my usual routine (except some muscleups theyre too fun )and autistically try to achieve it but no results

Maybe you could try doing a headstand first. I haven't reached HS yet.

can do headstand for minutes, same for wall handstand

That's a bit discouraging to hear.

Btw. How do you warm up for Handstand? Can you give me some advice? I want to reshuffle my routine. I do Foundation and currently am doing this.

Manna (abs)
Side Lever (lower back)
Single Leg Squat

I want to do change it to
Manna
Side Lever
Handstand

The problem is that Handstand in foundation includes stretches and forearm exercises prior to doing the actual Handstand and they take at least half an hour. What do you think? Is it okay to do forearm exercises and squats later?

Ok so my shoulders started to hurt when I do pullups. It's not during the reps, but after I finish the set. It doesn't happen with chin-ups or any other exercise that hits the shoulders. The fuck is happening?

Can I get ottermode with bodyweight? Getting concerned at this point cause chest doesn't seem to improve too much looks wise

How does your routine look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmnwxMbljKA

youtube.com/watch?v=ade1rqHQqD0

Plebbit one, trying to add some volume to it too

Foundation?

I'm interested in doing reddit's routine too, what's your opinion on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=YwFmEsa_lIk
do this. There are lots of videos on this.

>adduct arms at the top of a push up.
>profit

If you do it on a rough surface it will still work, even though you won't move. You could try putting towels under your arms and squeezing your arms at the top of the push up. I do it with rings, which makes it comfortable and a natural movement.

i just stretch my wrists for a moment but i can do foundations handstand series last forearm progressions easy

I've hopped on it just recently, but it's good to start and includes both skill work and strength work with is great.
Sadly progression is kinda poor and you'll need rings after a while.
Try it out yourself user :3

To reply to "foundation?", I'm already at mastery level regarding HBP pbar dips (been doing them on a 90° angle),but don't own equipment to continue the progression

Thank you

you can do 5 fingertip push ups? wow. Last question. What should I do first? Side lever or Handstand. After Side lever my lower back is exhausted af. Maybe Side Lever, wrist stretches for 10 mins and then handstand?

This seems to make sense, I'll try it out right now
Thanks user :3

Wouldn't archer pushups be a better solution? Or diamonds?

What helped me most with my handstand is pressing into it. Jumping into a handstand over and over wont achieve much results.

I've given a read to foundation. And I want to practice it.

I must say that I really enjoy the very slow progression approach. However I come from 1 year of consistent street workout, right now I can do 11 muscle ups and a decent front lever and human flag.

I've seen that unless you can master a certain PE you're required by the program to practice that for 3 months (12 weeks) before moving on. However if I'm already close to mastering a movement, just a few seconds or reps short. Is it a sensible approach to reduce the time spent on mastering it to 1 month or less?

If you were to follow the program as intended I would need about 5 or 6 years to get to a front lever which seems a bit excessive.

Don't know, I am on the workout hype train for 3 months. To me archers sound better than diamonds.

Dude, you can start them from week 1, 5 or 9. No need to spend 3 months on everything. (fuck I wish I was more confident in myself when I wrote this. If I am wrong, pls give page where it says you have to start from week 1.)

What are some good hamstring exercises? I don't feel like I'm gitting gud from hamstring bridges.

You calling him Karen too now? Good to see.

Danell Leyva is bae.

do whats your priority first

cyber bullying is not a laughing matter

I can currently do 18 tucked knee planche push ups consecutively, how many should i do to be able to increase my total number set/rep wise

Best gymnastic rings?

cheap ones

Eh, for my legs I found that DL's were enough, I don't like the feeling my spine when I squat with BB, it's easy to untrain legs with BW alone

eh I just eat fish oil for that vitamin D and omega 3 (not 6)

try following Foundation Headstand progression?

it won't, you doing archer push ups?

do SL on different day than headstand

the program is made with aushwitz and landwhales in mind, for starting point, you can easily test for masteries, if you can do front lever, obviously there is nothing for you to do in FL, human flag is in manna progression, so start there, muscles ups are in RC progression (pull over or something)

w-which one is h-he, a-asking for a f-friend

wooden ones

weird question, if you can do 5x15 move on

>last name Levya
The one on the left.

>do SL on different day than headstand

No days left in the week. 5 days doing Foundation and I am always slacking in the weekend.

At page 18 of foundation one it says:

"You may
continue on in this fashion demonstrating MASTERY of a new HBP /PE and
HBP/PE>iM
per workout day, until you reach a HBP/PE OR HBP/PE>iM where you fail to
complete
the week 12 programming with correct form and tempo.
Once you reach this point, you will begin the next week at week 1 of the 12 week
cycle for the HBP /PE which you now need to master."

So the program wants you to start from week 1. However it seems to me like a sensible approach to start from week 9, or maybe do week 3-7-11-12 instead of all of them in case my mastery is almost there.

Yeah I can do those exercises but I wouldn't say I'm mastering it, I would like to try and respect the progression the coach has devised. This could help me reinforce some lacking movements and avoid injuries.

>At page 18

You are right. But check out what it says on the same topic at FoundationTwo p12. I think he forgot to mention it in FoundationOne. I am going to keep starting each element at weeks 12/9 or even 5 for the really hard ones.

Ahhh very nice, this makes perfect sense and makes it all more approachable.
Very well then. ty for the info.

Glute and ham raise

Thanks, senpai.

What a disgusting language.

been implementing the routines from this book the past week. i know im skinny but im slowly starting to see my abs and my chest is getting more defined just from some basic stuff. on top of taking creatine everyday. 5'8 120

god damn i still have a long ways to go looking at this pic in full view. btw what are some good bodyweight leg exercises bros?

I want to be able to do 3x8 chin ups and 3x8 pull ups

What can I do? I already can do 3x8 chin ups and 3x5 pull ups with a rest between sets of 60-90 seconds.

If I do 3x8 pull ups then I only can do 3x6 chin ups and vice versa.

Did you use a cookie cutter for this?

lol idk man, it seems like it. how do i fill in my sides

>Spending money on books when you ought to just buy something to eat

weighted pullups
or just pullups since wieghts are illegal in bodywieght

lol just drink 20 pounds of water before you do them

can i just bulk on mcdoubles then? i dont usually eat at work from 8am-4pm, then eat a big meal or two when i get home. i use to have a belly on me but at this point ive lost all the weight i want to. would eating fast food speed up my bulk? ive cut out most sugars and processed foods and have been only drinking water and coffee so ive lost quite a bit of weight pretty fast

idk if you can tell but i was pretty pudgy with not that much muscle. but i started drinking black coffee every morning and fasting once a week for health purposes. im definitely alot healthier but i want to stack on the muscle now

lol i love it, thanks bro.

this is a better pic right?... right?

It may not be bodyweight but I don't know a better place to ask, should I stretch my legs together or one by one?

i would do both and single. for a better stretch, but if you want to pick one, single might be better

I'm worried that I might not be able to treat them symmetrically.

>120

top lel mate.

are you saying you are doing all the foundation movement in one day and x5?

spooky
>creatine
ugh, why breh

if you are strong enough to do pistol squats, you are done with BW for legs

well no shit, do 15rep progression from Foundation, start week 5 (4x6)

mmm sure, but you will pack some fat with that

which part do you want to stretch? can't really stretch hips doing both at a time

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wztr9JiUpc

youtube.com/user/flaviocipriano23/videos

youtube.com/user/thetysonedwards

posting obscure

anyone for videos on chest flys, more specifically forearm chest flys?

youtube.com/watch?v=LhNqp1M5eM4

like this but not with shit normie form.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVdID1L0GXo
RIP fingers when you are older, when you use bad form

you mean this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf_2PcTaaXQ

>777
I've never used a resistance band before. Are there specific resistances/band dimensions suitable for warming up with bicep curls and tricep extensions?