Share BMI

smartbmicalculator.com/?ru=1

Other urls found in this thread:

health-calc.com/body-composition/waist-to-height-ratio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Your target weight of 90 kilograms
>You are already in your optimal weight range. Gaining weight would add no benefit to your health.
Triggered

24. 37/70.

im in the middle of green
6'2 170

i still wanna gain another 30-40 pounds of muscle in the next 3-5 years

BMI is useless garbage please stop

>Do not lose any weight. A small gain in weight could be beneficial, preferably by building up muscle mass.

[bone rattling intensifies]

BMI is 29.3

I have some ab definition, i am carrying a bit of weight but far from fat.

27 100kg masterrace

this is now a ffmi thread
6'1"

You guys realize BMI is normie shit, if you're muscular etc. it automatically classes you as unhealthy. A friend of mine is a fucking huge bodybuilder, and he had problems being accepted into the army based on a too high BMI, even though he was unbelievably fit.

>22.2
check 'em

>Tfw classified as overweight but 12%bf
Have I officially made it brehs?

>OP remade his shitty thread

>Your target weight of 100 kilogrammes

>Did you enter your weight target just for fun or by mistake? If not, you may find reasons here to change your mind.

pice of shit garbage. I look normie as fuck and it still calls me overweight.

BMI = 26

Your body mass index (BMI) is calculated as exactly 25.8 kilogrammes per square metre

SBMI = 39/70

This assessment is based on the newly developed Smart Body Mass Index. Its ideal range is between 30/70 and 39/70.
Your Smart Body Mass Index (SBMI) is calculated as 39/70 or "39 points out of 70".

exactly what "curvy" chicks and "dadbods" say

post pic

Alright here's the back. As I told you I look normie

And front

ur fat

This. BMI is a meme, only take it into consideration if you're a whale.

>dat dandruff though

That's dried toothpaste. Although I do have dandruff just not that extreme

>15%
>Obese
>goal weight higher

Lmao at nattys

Whoops

not him but you must be stupid as hell, you call this fat, his problem is that he is not contribute fat evenly on his body. Stop thinking to be skeleton is healthy.

cut your hair, easy -2 on BMI

fucking filthy animal, clean your shit you autist

he is basically skelly with fat on top of hit

this is how you look if you dont lift

>BMI of 31 and SBMI 55/70
>Obese at high health risk

What a fucking load of shit, who actually uses this to accurately gauge someone's overall health

Pic related, an obese 23 year old male

>bmi of 40
>actually has gone down
I still have a long way to go

I'll have to agree with this dude.
>squats 140kg ORM
>deads 150kg ORM
>bench 90kg ORM
>OHP 50kg ORM

here's a pic of me before this bulk

Shit forgot pic

BMI is only semi useful for regular, non-exercising populations. Anyone muscley will be overweight or obese

Waist-Height ratio is a far better measurement that will replace BMI in the next few years

health-calc.com/body-composition/waist-to-height-ratio

You're overweight but you do look normal. I'd imagine when you wear a shirt nobody can tell you've some fat under your skin.

Run EC stack for a bit you'll look good by June

BMI is not accurate when used for athletes that is a known fact, however it's not entirely a meme your heart still has to carry that weight regardless of whether it's fat or muscle.

BMI is a meme if you exercise. If you're a sendentary fat fuck it's actually pretty accurate.

In any case it's an INDICATOR not an exact. And in most cases where it indicates someone could stand to lose a few lbs: they could.

25 hard doging fat

5'10
184lbs - need to lose 7 more

I'm actually skinny fat.

>Your weight target is in the right direction but very ambitious. A fast weight loss of 35 pounds could be the initial phase of a yo-yo effect.

Y-you don't know my life story.

Am I gonna die?

it will be extremely painful

h-how much do you weigh user?

18 :(

About 50kg @ 170cm height.

I am too nearing the 50kg mark and my money is running even shorter than it was a month ago.
Don't worry everything is going to be daijoubu.

we in there

Just started fitness. I'm 178cm (5 11) and have gone from 70.5 to 74.4kg (155 to 165) in 2 months time. Am I gaining too much too fast?

Straight in the middle

They specifically tell you that bmi is not accurate if you do bodybuilding